Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 20, 2014, 10:30:08 PM
Always looking for the problems in my animations aren't you Zed? I'll fix it.
At the same time, it's useful, isn't it?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Nice animation.  It could use a bit of work though.  In general its jittery and the arcs don't flow well (hands and sword are the most obvious).

The beginning could be slowed down a bit, up to when she has both hands on the sword.  

The actual slash should be quick through to the last frame instead of slowing down at the extension (Similar to the gif shown).


.............................This might sound crazy..........But don't be afraid to pose every frame. You can press that clean button afterwards if you're scared for file size and recreate values with the curves. I know BB screws with the tangents alot so here's a BB edit for animators.  

Quote from: Rogue AkenoS3 on June 20, 2014, 10:53:49 PM
At the same time, it's useful, isn't it?
Not when the [censored] starts to piss you off. This damn animator is getting on my nerves. Honestly I might just leave it as is. I don't really care if it's jittery anymore. It's not worth my sanity guys.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't give up -Checkout the BB edit I made.  When I was working on animations, BB would mess with my tangents and cause annoying jitters.  The edit should remove that annoyance. 

I did read it, but I don't understand any of it. I get the general idea though.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 20, 2014, 11:23:56 PMNot when the [censored] starts to piss you off. This damn animator is getting on my nerves. Honestly I might just leave it as is. I don't really care if it's jittery anymore. It's not worth my sanity guys.
Be sure to take breaks if you need to, I doubt anyone will be against that.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Yeah I know. I just wanted to do some slight fixes from what I showed, but it just kept getting worse the more I worked on it making it take 10 times longer than needed.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know what you mean- which is why I made the edit.  You playback the animation. See some issues.  Fix them.  Then you realize that doing so changes other frames.  So you repeat- and so does the issue ->BrawlBox changing tangents when you don't want it to.  I feel like like I'm spamming a bit about this so I'mma stop pushing the idea.

Nah it's cool I understand what you're trying to do, and thanks. It will probably help me out when I get back to working on it. Needed a break.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 20, 2014, 11:23:56 PM
Not when the [censored] starts to piss you off. This damn animator is getting on my nerves. Honestly I might just leave it as is. I don't really care if it's jittery anymore. It's not worth my sanity guys.
It's not... it's not... Don't let it get on your nerves...

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 20, 2014, 11:47:43 PM
Be sure to take breaks if you need to, I doubt anyone will be against that.
No one...

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 21, 2014, 12:00:16 AM
Nah it's cool I understand what you're trying to do, and thanks. It will probably help me out when I get back to working on it. Needed a break.
Y'know what? I changed my mind, send it to me, I think I'm gonna fix that today... or tomorrow.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alright. Why all of a sudden?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 21, 2014, 12:17:44 AM
Alright. Why all of a sudden?
Because I asked you alot.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It was only twice I think but whatever. I sent it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 21, 2014, 12:40:15 AM
It was only twice I think but whatever. I sent it.
Cool! I received it. I'll do that tomorrow though, I'm tired... Sleeping before my PC... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.