Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Kyouma really wants Ryuko huh?

I'll test for ya when the next Beta is ready.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 26, 2014, 03:31:55 PM #616 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:33:14 PM by Red Joker AkenoS3
Quote from: Nao-chan on June 26, 2014, 03:19:18 PM
Kyouma really wants Ryuko huh?
Yup. At 1st, I was supposed to do only a FS, but then I asked him if he wanted a full PSA... Who would say no? :P

Quote from: Nao-chan on June 26, 2014, 03:19:18 PMI'll test for ya when the next Beta is ready.
Thanks! I think it's not gonna be long... Maybe... 2 weeks after my exams...

I'm currently summing up what needs to be done yet.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alright,sounds fine. Take your time.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on June 26, 2014, 03:46:23 PM
Alright,sounds fine. Take your time.
I'm doing this too much... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Wa-Wheres the part of the story where I go
HEY GUEZ I WANNA DO STUFFZ
lol

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 26, 2014, 06:05:34 PM
Wa-Wheres the part of the story where I go
HEY GUEZ I WANNA DO STUFFZ
lol
Wut? I don't see what you mean... lol
And... I'm thinking about making these specials for Ryuko. Think you can animate the Neutral B? ;)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I was talking about when I became part of the ryuko project lawl
And Skype me all the moves that still need to be done

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 26, 2014, 08:10:50 PM
I was talking about when I became part of the ryuko project lawl
And Skype me all the moves that still need to be done
Okay. Since we're on break, we should enjoy it as much as possible and AT LEAST finish 1 project... lol.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

We will, or atleast I will lol
Been working on Camile

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Lol... Hope...
I've been working on... BrawlEx...
:srs:
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Mr. Me on June 26, 2014, 10:05:44 PM
Don't use hope, use faith.
I use Hope Estheim if I want... and Faith only when I'm Stay/Nighting
:srs:
Randomness begins...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 10:19:38 PM
lol what did I miss?
Not much... Im just getting back to work on Ryuko
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

*Blows the [censored]ing dust* Sooooo... a few things:

1 - I'm on break (for a moment, as you may know...)
2 - I was busy working with Kyouma on his project, so I did not much progress on Saber nor Ryuko.
3 - While I was bored, I started working on Gilgamesh, but it's only PSA related, so no fancy GIFs... (sorry)
4 - I got my hands on Maya!!! Know what it means? More animations! I'm gonna give it a try with Saber then I'll post a GIF here.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.