Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58



WHEN IS YOUR HYRULE CSS COMMING OUT?? T-T
PS how do I do those anyways :l
Also does anyone have the code for sheik and zelda to have their own seperate slots?

I honestly think I'm going to cancel the Hyrule CSS guys, sorry. I've had that penned up since the beginning of summer, and I haven't worked on it since. Just too much trouble for my taste.

If someone wants to make one then by all means go for it.

Just give me credit for the background if you use it.

Quote from: Black Boo on December 27, 2010, 02:44:03 AM
I honestly think I'm going to cancel the Hyrule CSS guys, sorry. I've had that penned up since the beginning of summer, and I haven't worked on it since. Just too much trouble for my taste.

If someone wants to make one then by all means go for it.

Just give me credit for the background if you use it.

Hey, are you gonna do a size mod on zelda so she's the same size  as her younger self in OOT? It'd be epic if you could port normal Zelda's model over to the sheik one (and psa? :s)

wow bro

that's way beyond me.

Oh, and I know this may seem off subject to you guys, but may I point you to a topic that I made last night, which is getting very little attention, when it's actually a lerge issue on KCMM.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17972.0

ASSISTANCE:

Anyone that would like to contribute to my next hack, report to this topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18117.0 THERE IS A REWARD

Quote from: Black Boo on December 27, 2010, 03:02:42 AM
wow bro

that's way beyond me.

Oh, and I know this may seem off subject to you guys, but may I point you to a topic that I made last night, which is getting very little attention, when it's actually a lerge issue on KCMM.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17972.0

I might try to make a "True Size" Young zelda sometime, if that's okay with you.

She's...the same size as Young Link.

Seriously I was talking to Pik as I did it. Both of them use the scale of 0.735

Either way, where did that even come from, when the post above was about Saria?

When are you gonna release Saria V2?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Damn, I've always loved your Nayru, my favorite hack over Zelda from back from v1! (Next to Majora's Rebirth... She's just awesome!) consider making an Enhanced version of them =P

When are you releasing Saria? I hate Peach, but she gets your hacks (Huge Zelda Fan here. lol)

Quote from: Wolfric on January 01, 2011, 04:19:24 AM
Damn, I've always loved your Nayru, my favorite hack over Zelda from back from v1!

Love Nayru as well one of my favorite hacks that am using,

as for enhanced you mean is he gonna make a version 6 of Nayru?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 01, 2011, 04:25:21 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on January 01, 2011, 04:19:24 AM
Damn, I've always loved your Nayru, my favorite hack over Zelda from back from v1!

Love Nayru as well one of my favorite hacks that am using,

as for enhanced you mean is he gonna make a version 6 of Nayru?


Pretty sure he means breast wise. I probably won't, but that won't stop other people from doing it :srs:

Anyway, I'll be releasing Saria at a very special time. I'll try to average about 40 hacks a year, maybe more since I started back in March.

Okay that sounds fine and for big breasts lets just have Din with those and Happy New Year Black Boo!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Alright, released Saria at 11:59 PM December 31, 2010. Last hack of 2010 if you're in central time.

Happy new year everybody.