Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Wow, Italian, I'm not seeing your request on here...what the heck?

Well to all of my fans out there, I'm giving OoT Link a little tune up before I ship out to college Thursday. I'm taking my Wii with me (hopefully) so don't flip out about not seeing anything from me till december. In fact I may even have more time to hack once school starts. Maybe not though, I might be more out and about since I'll be living in a city rather than out in the boonies.

PER-FECT. Looks like my mom is going to be a jerk and not let me take my Wii with me. I'll beg and plead about it some more, persistance usually works with her. Just a word of warning, you might not be seeing any hacks from me for awhile. Might.

Answering the reply from select other stage in the pool i can say why not to make the clock tower were link and majora met each other with the giants in the back tryng to hold the evil moon? or the kokiri forest with the others kokiri seen the fight,because in the vault we have young link and saria so is a good place to represent them.BTW please dont make it in final destination or battlefield please i hope you can make it in other area.

And we've decided on what we're going to do. It's giong to be the statue room from the Spirit Temple like I suggested. I'm going to start on the statue model soon.

Quote from: Majora on August 31, 2011, 03:12:06 PM
And we've decided on what we're going to do. It's giong to be the statue room from the Spirit Temple like I suggested. I'm going to start on the statue model soon.

This.

One of the biggest reasons, it's a very memorable place, and no other stage plays like this! Let me make it clear that I don't mind flat/walk off stages, yet I know so many people do. The main reason is the playability of the stage, and what will come off of it.

We'll work very hard on this, and soon you'll be seeing Black Weed make his own stages.

Yes, and Weedstallion might just learn how to vertex as well :P


About the stage are you gonna do a 1:1 n64 remake like Mewtwo does or are you gonna do a brawl style revamp look?

Why has nobody else voted for the main room in the forest temple T-T
seriously...dats like the most epic room in the whole damn place
Except that sweet gallery with all of the same pictures.

Quote from: Beyond on August 31, 2011, 09:39:10 PMAbout the stage are you gonna do a 1:1 n64 remake like Mewtwo does or are you gonna do a brawl style revamp look?

Good qestion. We think we're going to make two versions, one that's N64 and one that's more Brawl styled. However it won't be 1:1 because we're going to have to change the statue's pose a little for best playability.

Quote from: Majora on August 31, 2011, 11:50:59 PM
Good qestion. We think we're going to make two versions, one that's N64 and one that's more Brawl styled. However it won't be 1:1 because we're going to have to change the statue's pose a little for best playability.


Ah ok. That sounds good. Can't wait to see what you two have in store. ;D

Okay guys, so I might actually make the statue's model in a Livestream session to show those people who don't know how to vertex or triple patch how to do so. Actually there may not be any triple patching going on during it, that may be during a different video. But whatever. So stay tuned, it may come this weekend.


I was.

But I saw no link for it. :[

Unless I didn't look hard enough for it...

I am excited as [censored]. I thought you were gonna do it with me already though.

*waits for DAT Zelda vertex*