BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: windhunter7 on May 30, 2016, 04:08:44 PM
Wasn't Mega shut down, though?
Stop using Internet Explorer.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh, I thought you just meant Mega as in MegaUpload; lolz :P Yeah, I know of Mega, I just forgot about it. It's one of the uncommons. I even have a collab with a Mega thing(SSBFrozen, before I fixed the download, because it kept breaking, and I kept having to test it), I just forgot that it exists, 'cus it's not as major as, say, Mediafire or Dropbox. (Google Drive and One Drive are also good, but it's a rarity to see any from either of those on the Vault either.)

Quote from: Albafika on May 30, 2016, 04:04:07 PM
I too have been having these issues, however, as you said, this is only an issue with very popular modders (or, on my case, a guy who shares stuff with Dropbox on a lot of places. I'm sure that ended up killing mine so I've had to re-upload stuff on another account).

Thing is, nothing is certain. It is a hassle that Dropbox wipes the whole Vault of these users once it expires. Mediafire (AFAIK) only kills the highly downloaded mod on the other hand. Mega also requires you to kind of encrypt the names so the files won't be removed, which can be a hassle. Out of the three, I can't say which is the best, so instead of removing Dropbox, I opt for adding Mega (And maybe Google Drive/One Drive) to the suggested upload methods.
While it is true that all of those service providers have some negative qualities, I think Dropbox is by far the worst since it suspends all links on an account rather than individual ones. Adding the other hosts would be a good idea but I'd still opt for removing the Dropbox suggestion.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

There's this guy (Phillip Pham) that keeps reporting my entries AFTER I reported them myself. Yes, download links are broken, which is why I reported them myself. But this guy keeps double reporting them. Nano did tell him to stop, but Phillip is back.

That's a hell a lot of stuff to report.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

June 17, 2016, 03:44:48 PM #785 Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:55:54 PM by Scout
Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on June 15, 2016, 08:08:50 PM
There's this guy (Phillip Pham) that keeps reporting my entries AFTER I reported them myself. Yes, download links are broken, which is why I reported them myself. But this guy keeps double reporting them. Nano did tell him to stop, but Phillip is back.


Will commence flagging reports.

Post Merge: June 17, 2016, 03:48:46 PM

Message has been sent to the user asking him to stop re-reporting a already reported mod that he already reported. (words)

Post Merge: June 17, 2016, 03:55:54 PM

Only flagged a the duplicates on the first two pages, you have alot of pages to sort through of these revenge spam, but he should have enough flags for his duplicates reports.

I tried downloading fiercedeity link 4 brawl but i think i did sumthing wrong... do i hav 2 download the charecter directly 2 the wii 2 make it work?

Quote from: dmbrawler64 on July 02, 2016, 01:31:27 AM
I tried downloading fiercedeity link 4 brawl but i think i did sumthing wrong... do i hav 2 download the charecter directly 2 the wii 2 make it work?

This is not the right place to ask for this.
You should ask in another thread in the Help section.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

It's been a long time, and I don't fully remember if this is the right place to post this or not.

Anyway, just letting you guys know that this Ness mod is reported as such:
QuoteDownload not working. :(
by Ondo on: April 03, 2016, 11:44:57 PM
however, the download works perfectly fine. Just letting you know in case someone wants to fix that.

I don't know if this has been reported or not, but apparently, line breaks don't work in the description.

This
Whoa wtf. Segtendo uploading a BRSTM?

Yes.

I know I've moved on to Smash 4 modding, but I HAD to share the epicness of the Ace Attorney 6 soundtrack with everyone.


turns into this in the box.
Whoa wtf. Segtendo uploading a BRSTM? <br><br>Yes.<br><br>I know I've moved on to Smash 4 modding, but I HAD to share the epicness of the Ace Attorney 6 soundtrack with everyone.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


BrawlVault Bug to Report: Lately, whenever I click on an entry to edit it and make the changes and then click "Submit", it'll sit there for what appears to be infinity doing the loading icon even after it updates the entry.

Weird issue. I was added as a collaborator for a submission on BV. When I tried to correct some of the problems of the submission, I couldn't get the options to expand after choosing "Type of Entry." I've tried editing it on multiple days and this is the only entry of mine that seems to have this issue. Here is the link I tried to use to edit it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlAdd.php?Number=212793
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: windhunter7 on August 27, 2016, 10:21:44 PM
BrawlVault Bug to Report: Lately, whenever I click on an entry to edit it and make the changes and then click "Submit", it'll sit there for what appears to be infinity doing the loading icon even after it updates the entry.

For anyone else having this issue, the fix is to click the Submit button again to stop the loading icon, and then re-click the Submit button to try again, and this works. I tested it.

I do have a question, though: I found out that if you're collabed on a hack, then you are allowed to delete it, apparently; is this supposed to be the case, or is that a bug?

Little late, but the answer is no, that's not a bug. Making someone a collab shares full ownership of the entry, including the ability to edit or delete it.

forum is fine but 500 internal server error on the vault
help plz .-.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.