BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 20, 2015, 11:39:24 PM
You have to use the files manager to unload external files. It's in the right panel, use the dropdown.

The transform all section is disabled without an animation selected. But if you select an animation and go to any frame INCLUDING frame 0, it isn't disabled. Which makes sense, because there's no point copying a frame state without an animation anyway.
Didn't noticed that.
Well, there is point in doing so - its a very easy way to make custom trophies if done correctly. And just for some stuff that doesn't has much use in Brawl modding, but still...eh, whatever.

with shaders turned on, samus is completely black on my side, is this a known issue?

May 21, 2015, 01:51:51 PM #677 Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:39:37 PM by E-scope12
Is anyone having problems viewing SCN0 when viewing shaders in Brawlbox v0.76?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

does anyone have the same problem as me?

not exactly sure whats wrong but I bet its something with my grapfic card. I have the latest of everything and it shouldnt be any problem!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 21, 2015, 03:02:49 PM
does anyone have the same problem as me?

not exactly sure whats wrong but I bet its something with my grapfic card. I have the latest of everything and it shouldnt be any problem!
No, I don't have that problem.

Damn. I've been out of the loop for a while.

It's finally here. Shaders in BrawlBox. Outstanding job man.
Quote from: pikazz on May 21, 2015, 03:02:49 PM
does anyone have the same problem as me?

not exactly sure whats wrong but I bet its something with my grapfic card. I have the latest of everything and it shouldnt be any problem!
Ike looks fine on my end.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on May 21, 2015, 03:02:49 PM
does anyone have the same problem as me?
not exactly sure whats wrong but I bet its something with my grapfic card. I have the latest of everything and it shouldnt be any problem!
I have this problem too. Its not on every model though. Those that i am sure have this bug are SJS' ZSS, Ike, Pit, Giga Bowser, adolescent and adult Ridley models from Other M. Gallery of that on imgur as a proof:
http://imgur.com/a/GukQs
There is no rimlighting on Pit and Giga Bowser shown here. Its just a transparency issue or something. Ridley's wings are supposed to be transparent in few places too, but they are not. Yes, im using 2 models that are not from Brawl, but they work just fine in-game, just too dark.

There is another problem i encountered. After adding 2nd shader to the model, 2 of its polygons suddenly started using it when previewed (i am sure about it since this 2nd shader is set in such way that it makes polygon always have same brightness as if it is glowing in the dark and when i set lighting settings in the preview to 0, those 2 polygons were not pitch black like everything else expect for eyes), but they still keep their original shader in the material settings. That most likely does not affects any in-game stuff, but making CSPs and checking how shaders and materials work is impossible like this. Im talking about this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And rimlighting is messed up on models with only few exceptions (like that Smash 4 Falcon), but i think that already was reported.

When would you need to edit .dol files? The changelog said you could open yet not edit or save.
Also I get an error when trying to add materials to a model. Is it thrown up because an error or is it just not implemented?
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Is anyone having this problem with Brawlbox v0.76?


The newest update seems amazing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I personally love the new update, really good for making custom shaders.
http://youtu.be/l7kPZt7rRJQ


am i the only 1 that has issue's with editing stage materials and then testing in game to have its normals move with the camera? ._.

that there has been bothering me since BB 75.. anything below 75 doesnt do that.. which I come to the conclusion that i'll just stick with 73b due to materials not being funky in-game
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 22, 2015, 12:03:35 AM
am i the only 1 that has issue's with editing stage materials and then testing in game to have its normals move with the camera? ._.

that there has been bothering me since BB 75.. anything below 75 doesnt do that.. which I come to the conclusion that i'll just stick with 73b due to materials not being funky in-game
I talked to blackjax about this and he already found the problem, it'll be fixed soon.


Quote from: Theytah on May 22, 2015, 12:05:32 AM
I talked to blackjax about this and he already found the problem, it'll be fixed soon.
oh really? alrighty then, cool
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 22, 2015, 10:13:00 AM #689 Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:15:14 AM by pikazz
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 21, 2015, 05:20:50 PM
I have this problem too. Its not on every model though. Those that i am sure have this bug are SJS' ZSS, Ike, Pit, Giga Bowser, adolescent and adult Ridley models from Other M. Gallery of that on imgur as a proof:
http://imgur.com/a/GukQs
There is no rimlighting on Pit and Giga Bowser shown here. Its just a transparency issue or something. Ridley's wings are supposed to be transparent in few places too, but they are not. Yes, im using 2 models that are not from Brawl, but they work just fine in-game, just too dark.

There is another problem i encountered. After adding 2nd shader to the model, 2 of its polygons suddenly started using it when previewed (i am sure about it since this 2nd shader is set in such way that it makes polygon always have same brightness as if it is glowing in the dark and when i set lighting settings in the preview to 0, those 2 polygons were not pitch black like everything else expect for eyes), but they still keep their original shader in the material settings. That most likely does not affects any in-game stuff, but making CSPs and checking how shaders and materials work is impossible like this. Im talking about this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And rimlighting is messed up on models with only few exceptions (like that Smash 4 Falcon), but i think that already was reported.
Quote from: LJSTAR on May 21, 2015, 08:59:52 PM
The newest update seems amazing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so we 3 have the same problem huh? :/
what is your GPUs? and what countries are you from?
Stupid Tinypic :C