BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

looks like you have shaders turned off... go to view > model > shaders
and make sure its checked, if it is, then ur material might be... idek
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looks like you might have the same problem that pikazz is having.

It gets normal when I turn off the shaders wtf lol

It gets weird again whenever shaders are on
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


well... looks like ppl outside of america have shader issue's...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 23, 2015, 04:25:15 AM #709 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 04:29:23 AM by Ricky (Br3)
No, the shaders look fine. But the transparency is weird...

Without shaders




With shaders:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


ooohhhh... well that is indeed.... odd... ._.

double check ur materials to see if they even have transparency applied to them
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm pretty sure I know why you guys are having rendering problems now, considering you're ALL not using an English locale apparently (which you can fix yourself, btw).

Unfortunately I'm not going to fix it, I quit.
But if somebody else wants to try, I'll guide you through it, haha. You guys need to learn to code anyway.

They are from Castle Siege... and they always showed fine in-game (and Brawlbox without the shaders activated)...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


May 23, 2015, 04:43:53 AM #713 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 04:53:45 AM by BlackJax96
It's just a problem converting integers to strings because of your locale.
When shaders are activated, alpha test is done in the shader.
When they're not, it's not done in the shader.
Shaders are strings. That's the problem.

Also, I'm talking about GLSL shaders here, not MDL0 shaders.

Here's how you can change your locale to English

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 23, 2015, 04:43:53 AM
It's just a problem converting integers to strings because of your locale.
When shaders are activated, alpha test is done in the shader.
When they're not, it's not done in the shader.
Shaders are strings. That's the problem.

Also, I'm talking about GLSL shaders here, not MDL0 shaders.

Here's how you can change your locale to English

Wouldn't that break anything in other programs?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Considering my locale is English and I haven't had any locale specific problems, probably not. :P

May 23, 2015, 05:46:51 AM #716 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 05:56:04 AM by Sammi Husky
I'll probably just fix it lol. Im sure this laptop can handle light coding to that extent at least.

btw, in case others are wondering, i haven't been around because LIFE stuff. Which for all intents and purposes rendered it impossible to work on anything.

EDIT: You all really should still learn to change your locale though, considering you may have issues like this in the future with other applications, games, etc. When having problems in future and you know your locale isn't english, that is one of the the first things you should check.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 23, 2015, 04:43:53 AM
It's just a problem converting integers to strings because of your locale.
When shaders are activated, alpha test is done in the shader.
When they're not, it's not done in the shader.
Shaders are strings. That's the problem.

Also, I'm talking about GLSL shaders here, not MDL0 shaders.

Here's how you can change your locale to English

Well... I tried, doesn't change a thing for me, same glitches as before

You're positive you changed the "Locale"..? Also, did you ensure to restart your computer after changing the locale?

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 23, 2015, 07:21:46 AM
You're positive you changed the "Locale"..? Also, did you ensure to restart your computer after changing the locale?

Yup, I'm used to do it for several Japanese game, so I'm 100% positive that I've done it correctly