LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Quote from: Pinutk™ on July 19, 2010, 04:43:54 AM
ohhh bigger tities! ;D
hehehe is that a taki texture??

Yes, its Taki. Finally someone says something about it >.>


Quote from: LookItsLink on July 19, 2010, 04:47:01 AM
Quote from: Pinutk™ on July 19, 2010, 04:43:54 AM
ohhh bigger tities! ;D
hehehe is that a taki texture??

Yes, its Taki. Finally someone says something about it >.>
Just one question, who the **k is Taki xD


Nipples >.> XS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wolfric on July 19, 2010, 03:18:08 PM

She's from Soul Calibur (Taki)

Ahh thanks for clearing it up xD And wow, I thought some of my characters had shoulder issues xD

I wonder if anyone around here would be interested in vertexing/texture hacking a couple of my OC's lmao their bios are uber descriptive of how they look etc xD

Make sure her nipples show, that's what makes Taki "Taki" >_>

Wonderful work. I can't wait to see the enhanced and the extra enhanced Zero Suit Samus finally released.  :P

Yea I remember when I bought Soul Calibur 2 I fought Taki as Link and than yeah I started fighting as her just for eye candy XD
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Is it okay if I use the taki model for my Neo samus 2.5 (I'm still working on her .pac with the help of someone more experianced.)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 25, 2010, 07:01:56 PM
Is it okay if I use the taki model for my Neo samus 2.5 (I'm still working on her .pac with the help of someone more experianced.)
Yup as long as credit is given and you aren't just doing a recolor of one of my textures it's fine. :P

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 25, 2010, 07:41:23 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 25, 2010, 07:01:56 PM
Is it okay if I use the taki model for my Neo samus 2.5 (I'm still working on her .pac with the help of someone more experianced.)
Yup as long as credit is given and you aren't just doing a recolor of one of my textures it's fine. :P
lol it's just the model for the body I'm using, the texture I'm making is kinda creepy looking :P
How did you edit the size without changing the actual vertex any? @_@ ;;;

Rukia?

Great, now I lost my last ZSS slot :srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Epic stuff!

But can't you make Winry's nose look better? >.<
It looks unfitting on the pics.

I'll check it out on the Wii later and give proper feedback.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]