LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Quote from: LookItsLink on September 12, 2010, 01:37:41 AM
It's your birthday Naru? Happy Birthday. ;D

It's not anyone from Megaman.

And ya FMA's pretty good. I haven't watched all the episodes but I liked it enough to make Al and Winry.
:af:

Yeah xD Hey, if I sent u the model/texture could you make ZSsamus have bunny ears/tail? (also tone the busts down a notch or two... trust me you'll see xD) I'm making a joke motionetc/psa for Zero Suit Samus and it would really help pull the look together. I'ma promise I give credit!

PS: thanks :3 Hmm I wonder if you'd be willing to do a somewhat sexy/evil looking dress for princess zelda? I've been meaning to update my Queen Vexious texture (since I've already done ZSS's and Neo Peache's) for the next ep of my machinima series but I dunno.

O gawd 9/11? XD

I jizzed when i saw.. pretty much everything XD

Quote from: .Fade on September 12, 2010, 02:11:29 AM
Is that...Kerrigan I see? :3
Yes, yes it is. :af:
I love that you recognized it even though it's barely textured. :happy:


@Naru
Sorry, but I don't really wanna get into requests right now. :-\


@Nice Guy
:happy::srs:


@Link: I do love my Starcraft II =]

Keep up the awesome work :D



lol I know who you could do, Shigaru Myamatto XD(not sure if that's spelled right XP)

You spelled it close enough (Shigeru Miyamoto, i think it's spelled). I think playing as him would be epic.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 13, 2010, 01:00:10 AM
You spelled it close enough (Shigeru Miyamoto, i think it's spelled). I think playing as him would be epic.

I know imagine his face if somebody put a youtube video of him pwning every character XD
"OMFGOWDLOOKIMINMYOWN[censored]IN GMAEEEEE~~~~"*passes out calling the press* XDD

I think sketch turner from comix Zone might be a cool character too.


I see him going well over Snake or Captain falcon but Captain Falcon's helmet would be an ass xD


Outstanding work on this Happy Mask Salesman... I can't even tell which character he originally was. Seriously, who was he? Snake?


It was pokemon trainer ;3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really awesome... Man, he would need a PSA  :af:

You know what'd be cool, a cat tail for neko zelda? X3
Or a neko ZSS with alternate hair/breast sizes X3

LOL

I didn't see that one coming. On Pokémon Trainer, even!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]