LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen

Hey LiL, i could record it for you if you want. I'll be able to later today :)

A new Ed!!!  :happy: Epic, just epic. Looks better than it does in some of the FMA games.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

It's been in the vault for about 3 hours, delayed the blog post cuz I was hoping for something.. *glares at Seraph*
Anyway...

Great job!  ;D Looks great, and Ed's one of my fav anime characters!






<.<
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LookItsLink on May 26, 2011, 04:55:27 PM
<.<
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Strokes beadless chin*

Well...if I were to hazard but a guess...

I would say...

...That it must be...

[spoiler]It's some sort of schoolgirl from some sort of anime series amirite :af:?

Quote from: LookItsLink on May 26, 2011, 04:55:27 PM
<.<
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is that Haruhi? O_o?


May 27, 2011, 12:05:57 AM #374 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 10:02:36 AM by DrPirako
Looks like the school uniform from Clannad...