Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:13:48 PM by Gamidame_K
do you like competitive fighting games? do you like Project M? do you like those tons of regular brawlex packs that incluides the same characters youve seen dozens of times before?
In that case this is not the place for you, get over Melee already lol
Since I changed my username "KAI" has probably no meaning, but you can make up anything you want lol like "Kawaii Anime Imports" or stuff

This thread needed a revival, which is this, the project has been remade from the ashes and the plans has changed completely now: here is it


This is Project KAI



info

This is how this part rolls:
- Ready
- Not ready

Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ray Vivaldi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Baphomet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alicia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ryusei
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miku
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Abe
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Crono
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Joseph Joestar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Panty
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ryu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scott Pilgrim
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bunny
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tabuu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Special thanks:
Shiro_Neku: Mostly all the BrawlEx stuff and gfx fixes

Interesting! Though... Wouldn't you like to add one more PSA? Like... A Marth PSA? I'll tell you why, someday... ;)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 10, 2014, 09:54:45 PM
Interesting! Though... Wouldn't you like to add one more PSA? Like... A Marth PSA? I'll tell you why, someday... ;)
one more slot? I dont know, I have filled all the possible slots for brawl EX; but if you say one marth, I could replace the viewtiful Joe PSA for the marth over rob port
I wonder what are you talking about though ewe

Quote from: Kyouma on June 10, 2014, 10:14:08 PM
one more slot? I dont know, I have filled all the possible slots for brawl EX; but if you say one marth, I could replace the viewtiful Joe PSA for the marth over rob port
I wonder what are you talking about though ewe
Surprise... >D
I'm secretly working on this using Assassin (Fate/Stay Night) Model... I'm working on several things at a time... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

lol just like me, I was suposed to be making Marisa's alt for the re-upload of dao's Marisa PSA
but I was also supossed to be making a pea[censored] import requested from months ago, then I started working on the yukari's alts and ended up finishing Utsuho today; and im working on Iku's animations, but I guess I will rather give another shot to the Eientei stage import if I get bored of working on aya over falco's sfx
yes, my life is that weird too; but thats what you get when you want to make all the touhou characters, there is always something to do

anyway, back to the projec development:
I have 23 characters ready with CSPs and BPs completely made by me, each one has its CSS Name

So I still have to do it for the other character I already placed on the CSS

This project will also incluide imports I will never release in the vault like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Kyouma on June 14, 2014, 06:14:01 AM
lol just like me, I was suposed to be making Marisa's alt for the re-upload of dao's Marisa PSA
but I was also supossed to be making a pea[censored] import requested from months ago, then I started working on the yukari's alts and ended up finishing Utsuho today; and im working on Iku's animations, but I guess I will rather give another shot to the Eientei stage import if I get bored of working on aya over falco's sfx
yes, my life is that weird too; but thats what you get when you want to make all the touhou characters, there is always something to do
All the Touhou cast... lol...
Well, same goes for me, I already have alot of things planned, but I keep adding and adding things to my plate. First, Saber then Ryuko, then Gilgamesh, then Megaman, then... Oh, and also, I have something else planned, but I need you to release the model first... (I bet you know who's that...)

Quote from: Kyouma on June 14, 2014, 06:14:01 AManyway, back to the projec development:
I have 23 characters ready with CSPs and BPs completely made by me, each one has its CSS Name
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ho ho!! She looks lovely! And she's over Ike!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I have another one over marth but  I will not show her yet ewe

and also some updates:
-4 new touhou stages completed
-progress in the regular characters csps
-gonna make new sfxs for all characters

MFW only akeno seems interested



Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 03:41:06 AM
I have another one over marth but  I will not show her yet ewe
I see... owell, I think you should still keep a place for the Dark Vador with eyebrows, if u know wat I mean :P

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 03:41:06 AMand also some updates:
-4 new touhou stages completed
-progress in the regular characters csps
-gonna make new sfxs for all characters
Good... Good... Moar stages is always good...

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 03:41:06 AMMFW only akeno seems interested
Senpai noticed me


Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 03:41:06 AM
Let's add 4 pages more to make your senpai notice you.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Heeeeey, I'm interested too, but lurker...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


well, the bad thing about having no replies is that it makes this thread easier to die, thats why I complained :v

and no, I will not add the 2D marisa PSA, who needs a 2D marisa when we have the 3D Marisa PSA?

which has alt costumes as:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucas will rather be used to make room for characters like Yamame



Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 03:39:05 PM
well, the bad thing about having no replies is that it makes this thread easier to die, thats why I complained :v
You know I'll keep your thread safe, don't worry :P
For some reason, it feels safer than mine...

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 03:39:05 PMand no, I will not add the 2D marisa PSA, who needs a 2D marisa when we have the 3D Marisa PSA?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I suppose you have a PSA in mind for her...?

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 03:39:05 PMLucas will rather be used to make room for characters like Yamame
[spoiler]


Same here...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.