Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 04:00:36 PM
Dao Ibuki Brawl Hack: Marisa Kirisame PSA v3

it has been made already
Wow... It needs some slight touch ups though... I can totally see that it's quite old... lol. Nonetheless, it looks fun to play with
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

yeah, It does need some animation fixes specially for the broom, it looks kinda messed up with my import for it

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 04:08:36 PM
yeah, It does need some animation fixes specially for the broom, it looks kinda messed up with my import for it
Lol... Think you're gonna fix it soon?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

as soon as I stop procanistating, I guess :v
my projects atm are:
-Kokuto for Kokuto's PSA
-Marisa's other 3 alts (Seihou Marisa, UFO Marisa, VIVIT)
-2014 Hatsune Miku import
-Kaiji V2
-Scarlet Devils Mansion stage (this needs a re-imported Meiling and Patchouli  at least for being bacground characters)
-Re imported Beako
-Beako SFX for Shadow over DDD PSA
-Animations for Iku Nagae over Pikachu PSA
-Wario ware Wario's SFX
-PC 98 Reimu and Sendai Hakurei for Reimu's PSA
-Revamped Aya Shameimaru (Hatate too if possible)

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 04:37:03 PM
as soon as I stop procanistating, I guess :v
my projects atm are:

[spoiler]-Kokuto for Kokuto's PSA
-Marisa's other 3 alts (Seihou Marisa, UFO Marisa, VIVIT)
-2014 Hatsune Miku import
-Kaiji V2
-Scarlet Devils Mansion stage (this needs a re-imported Meiling and Patchouli  at least for being bacground characters)
-Re imported Beako
-Beako SFX for Shadow over DDD PSA
-Animations for Iku Nagae over Pikachu PSA
-Wario ware Wario's SFX
-PC 98 Reimu and Sendai Hakurei for Reimu's PSA
-Revamped Aya Shameimaru (Hatate too if possible)
That makes alot... lol
I approuve this project!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

yeah, there is always something to do
by now I have finished rigging kokuto, Beako, and Miku's body; but I still need to find a good new miku hair model to add
I am considering on using a TDA model for that though

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 05:11:09 PM
yeah, there is always something to do
by now I have finished rigging kokuto, Beako, and Miku's body; but I still need to find a good new miku hair model to add
I am considering on using a TDA model for that though
Kokuto... Someone will be happy... lol
Still need to know who's Beako... but something tells me it's from a game full of loli... lol
And Miku... Isn't Tabuu working on a Miku PSA?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

actually yes, I am making kokuto because a drunk russian requested it to me for his PSA
hmm I dont know if Tabuu will use the miku I am making though, but it would be nice

also,  the only character Ive ever imported for Sonic, Beako, is back!




Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 07:49:26 PM
actually yes, I am making kokuto because a drunk russian requested it to me for his PSA
hmm I dont know if Tabuu will use the miku I am making though, but it would be nice

also,  the only character Ive ever imported for Sonic, Beako, is back!
[spoiler]



Wait a [censored]in' second here! That's... the character you have as an avatar, right?!
And here I thought that was Noire...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

yep, thats her, it may sound incredible, but this import has no bone edits at all

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 08:12:08 PM
yep, thats her, it may sound incredible, but this import has no bone edits at all
She naturally fits Sonic xD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I guess you dont know who she is, so I will introduce her:
she is beako and is the daughter of Backbeard, who is a powerful satori in gegege no kitaro series, she never appeared in the manga or the anime, but I think she was in the snes game
she became popular due to the mugen character of backbeard who's human form was aparently beako, then she had her own appereance in the nijikaku mugen along with other japanese popular memes like abe takakazu (the yaranaika guy), ronald mcdonald or seto kaiba

Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2014, 08:37:14 PM
I guess you dont know who she is, so I will introduce her:
she is beako and is the daughter of Backbeard, who is a powerful satori in gegege no kitaro series, she never appeared in the manga or the anime, but I think she was in the snes game
she became popular due to the mugen character of backbeard who's human form was aparently beako, then she had her own appereance in the nijikaku mugen along with other japanese popular memes like abe takakazu (the yaranaika guy), ronald mcdonald or seto kaiba
Peculiar character we have there, right? Pretty sure to have her as a Shadow alt. Shadow teh Hedgehog everywhere!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

well, I have even made a SFX for her, so in my case I dont even plan on having shadow anymore lol
btw check the OP, I have made new plans

Quote from: Kyouma on June 26, 2014, 06:44:57 PM
well, I have even made a SFX for her
Lol... I see...

Quote from: Kyouma on June 26, 2014, 06:44:57 PMso in my case I dont even plan on having shadow anymore lol
B-b-b-b-but Shaduh iz kewl
...
:oshi:

Quote from: Kyouma on June 26, 2014, 06:44:57 PMbtw check the OP, I have made new plans
I see... That is going to be a massive use of .rel files... lol...
But... Maybe you should start having a team... with me as a member :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.