Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
June 27, 2014, 12:54:26 AM #30 Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 01:02:58 AM by Kyouma
any help will be very apreciated
I need a PSAer to help me fixing Marisa's PSA and balancing a Ronald PSA out there; and if possible configuring for a brawlEX slot, I know there is an experimental captain.rel
Quote from: Jibril AkenoS3 on June 26, 2014, 07:06:10 PM
Lol... I see...
I see... That is going to be a massive use of .rel files... lol...
But... Maybe you should start having a team... with me as a member :v
yes, if you want to join, tell me with which one of those would you like to help with and Ill send you the files

Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 12:54:26 AM
any help will be very apreciated
I need a PSAer to help me fixing Marisa's PSA and balancing a Ronald PSA out there; and if possible configuring for a brawlEX slot, I know there is an experimental captain.rel yes, if you want to join, tell me with which one of those would you like to help with and Ill send you the files
I'd like to help with Ronald's balancing. As for Marisa, I need more Peach experience so I won't try it yet.
As for the BrawlEx slot, what do you mean? You mean setting it up or declone the GFX/SFX?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

yeah, one thing is the GFX decloning, dont worry about the SFX, I can do that myself
but I am having problems on setting up the clone, it works on the CSS but when I start the match the game freezes, I followed sammi husky's tutorial but I got lost on the adding BPs stuff
I mean, I have the BPs and result portrait files ready but I didnt understand how to "connect" them to the cosmetic config file in the hex editor

June 27, 2014, 02:46:49 PM #33 Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:48:18 PM by Jibril AkenoS3
Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 02:40:29 PM
yeah, one thing is the GFX decloning, dont worry about the SFX, I can do that myself
Alright then, I'll take care of the GFX, do you want something like you do with the SFX or totally different using the GFX from the the SSE enemies?

Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 02:40:29 PMbut I am having problems on setting up the clone, it works on the CSS but when I start the match the game freezes, I followed sammi husky's tutorial but I got lost on the adding BPs stuff
I mean, I have the BPs and result portrait files ready but I didnt understand how to "connect" them to the cosmetic config file in the hex editor
I have the same problem too... it's gonna be a bit hard... lol. I'll find some other tutorials. There are plenty on Youtube although some of them always gets wrong at this part... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay, ill send you the files of the moveset, I will do the SFX when you finish editing it
I will use the shared soundbank way; I did it already for Yotsuba and it worked fine
and lets keep searching how to set them, I wouldve used one of nebulon's slots but since he hasnt added a captain failcon slot; I just had to do it myself

Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 02:51:07 PM
Okay, ill send you the files of the moveset, I will do the SFX when you finish editing it
I will use the shared soundbank way I did it already for Yotsuba and it worked fine
Okay will do.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 02:51:07 PMand lets keep searching how to set them, I wouldve used one of nebulon's slots but since he hasnt added a captain failcon slot; I just had to do it myself
Alright.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

glad to hear you will colaborate! meanwhile I will work on abe takakazu's files
by the moment Beako and Yotsuba are 100% ready with own SFX and stuff

Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 03:08:49 PM
glad to hear you will colaborate!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 03:08:49 PMmeanwhile I will work on abe takakazu's files
by the moment Beako and Yotsuba are 100% ready with own SFX and stuff
Alright, do you have a PSA for both of them already?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

hmm, I set the PM mario balanced PSA for Yotsuba and Shadow over DDD for beako
(mario's moveset is the best there is for yotsuba anyway, thats why I imported her over him) just made the shared soundbank for yotsuba and Mario and made the soundbank for Beako (the shadow over DDD has a sfx file so it was something good) I also made the recolors and CSP stuff

I see... Owell, gonna take care of that...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 28, 2014, 04:50:06 AM #40 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 04:56:52 AM by Kyouma
By the moment, I am progressing on the shared soundbank for Snake and Pit, Abe Takakazu's PSA will not be a clone of Snake I will try to give him some animations like the mugen char

Post Merge: June 28, 2014, 04:56:52 AM

I have a friend in real life who is a youtube partner and has over 12 000 subscribers (he makes halo machinima videos and gameplays), so he has lots of people following him; I will convince him to make a video of us showcasing the first version of project KAI; he will probably accept if I make his icon character but thats no problem for me

Quote from: Kyouma on June 28, 2014, 04:50:06 AM
By the moment, I am progressing on the shared soundbank for Snake and Pit, Abe Takakazu's PSA will not be a clone of Snake I will try to give him some animations like the mugen char

Post Merge: June 28, 2014, 04:56:52 AM

I have a friend in real life who is a youtube partner and has over 12 000 subscribers (he makes halo machinima videos and gameplays), so he has lots of people following him; I will convince him to make a video of us showcasing the first version of project KAI; he will probably accept if I make his icon character but thats no problem for me
Curiosity strikes! Who is his icon character?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

a halo character edit, actually; and good news, he acceded! he says its pretty interesting and could be fun

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 28, 2014, 06:54:29 AM
a halo character edit, actually;
I should've known since he makes some Halo videos *facepalm*

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 28, 2014, 06:54:29 AMand good news, he acceded! he says its pretty interesting and could be fun
That's great news! Now it's my turn to announce some news!

The bad news is: Alot of his animations needs correct transitions... and his waits have to be TOTALLY animated.

The good news is: I know how to fix everything in Ronald's PSA and I already started it. I'll try to take some pics tonight and maybe (if you/someone with a capture card can) a vid of Ronald's progress.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If you want I could help you in setting up the BrawlEx files, I don't know how to fix the GFX glitch, but I know how to change the franchise icon, connect the CSPs,BPs, change the team colors (for example, make the game use Sonic00.pcs for Red Team) and also how to add or remove costumes I also found a Ika Musume model from MMD, I remember someone ask you about it in your facebook but I don't remember my password...