Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
He will actually be in, as captain falcon's main recolors until he gets the gets the psa done

Ah, too sweet. Can't wait. :D
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

the only thing Im stucked in about Jonathan are the shoulders, I cant seem to find a good way to rig his shoulders in a way so the side B n stuff dont look awful
this is why I dont make many captain falcon imports

Truth be told, I personally can live with that. Of course making rigs look good is important so I can understand the concern. Lol
Regardless, I'm excited for what else comes out of this project, not just the JoJo's stuff.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

March 17, 2015, 09:47:06 PM #139 Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:36:27 PM by Mortimer
Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 14, 2015, 08:06:48 PM
I have made things like that before so I doubt I'll have any other problem

Oke. I'll upload it for you tomorrow.

Post Merge: March 18, 2015, 09:36:27 PM

Sent you the link. Just warning here to be sure you'll see it.

Quote from: Mortimer on March 17, 2015, 09:47:06 PM
Oke. I'll upload it for you tomorrow.

Post Merge: March 18, 2015, 09:36:27 PM

Sent you the link. Just warning here to be sure you'll see it.
all right, yes I have it, I will start the new Baphomet soon

Pretty interested in Ryusei if I do say so myself.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: LinkFX リンク on March 22, 2015, 10:09:01 PM
Pretty interested in Ryusei if I do say so myself.
actually, I want to focus more in original characters like Ryusei because I think they are what makes this project more original, for example, Ryusei is not in the vault as a single entry

I'll try to get Shinda in soon enough... I'll promise you that. I will admit. Still in the experimental stages concerning this model rig... lol...

Great to hear you're adding in more OCs!

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 23, 2015, 06:01:29 AM
actually, I want to focus more in original characters like Ryusei because I think they are what makes this project more original, for example, Ryusei is not in the vault as a single entry
Oh. I always wondered why Ryusei wasn't posted on the vault.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 23, 2015, 08:30:54 AM
I'll try to get Shinda in soon enough... I'll promise you that. I will admit. Still in the experimental stages concerning this model rig... lol...

Great to hear you're adding in more OCs!
The reason why I don't release ocs in the vault is the infamy around ocs and how people think about crappy recolors with the word oc

Ryusei and Shinda aren't really recolors tho (At least Shinda was at one point). And that'll be even more apparent with the fact that they have custom models.

shinda was originally a peach texture ,right?

Yes. I did want a custom model back then too, but I worked with what I got. I'm no model importer, so...

I noticed some similarities between shinda's and peach's dresses so that made me think that