Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)

And none of this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Guess that may be a bit much...

i know about that one of course, and i once thought on it, but the body base I used (Alvrit's) doesnt have da puss or da nipps

Then go ahead and make it! Or you can take liberties with it...

the problem and the reason why I dropped it is the hole in the boobs and between the legs which is only covered by the bikini polygons, i cannot make anything to "fill" them, plus I already made the renders, and Im too lazy to make them again

April 08, 2015, 12:07:55 AM #155 Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:10:51 AM by HypnotizeOverdrive
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 01, 2015, 05:47:26 AM
-Meme-chan alts-

Holy sugar, how'd I miss this? Those alts work so well for Meme-chan.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 01, 2015, 06:09:36 AM
And none of this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Guess that may be a bit much...

This wouldn't be enough, actually. Huehuehue

Perverted advances aside, this would be great too. If the work required to flesh it out wasn't too much extra.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

welp, as you can see in the last page of my imports thread, I made a new outfit for my OC which is going to be her main outfi for the next KAI version, If anybodys interested in getting it, it will be in my fb page, my OC will never be in the vault

Chinese dress? Damn, I love this.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

its the same as meme's alt, the funny part is that it was planned for Mazeru first and I thought on adding it as a meme alt later, but for some reason I finished meme's first lol
yes I love chinese dresses and brawl lacks of them

I see... Yeah, Brawl lacks of them and that's bad. I wonder what Nero would look like in a chinese dress... <.<
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Long time no see you guys on this thread, as you may have noticed, I have released this Mario pack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208564
I decided to go releasing every KAI completed character by its own entry, we can say the project took a DIY mode so you can go adding the characters you want and ignore those you dont want
indeed these packs are taking very long for each character because the character must be complete, and with complete I mean:
-All costumes
-Complete PSA
-Completed SFX edits
for a single character its very long, thats the reason why I decided to dont keep it for a next "Version of the whole project", unlike other big projects like Nebulon's, pm, or even smash 3, this project has at much 2 active members; it would take forever