FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!

Started by FQuintanilla14, July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What hair should I give Milla?

(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!
I've made a good amount of progress with the .srt0 and .pat0 additions.  However, the animation modifications to the eyebrows have been interfering with my modifications.  I also had to make some material edits, so that I could properly modify the eye iris positions.



On a side note, there are still a large amount of animations that still need to be made, so I'll just make the animation additions for the animations that have been covered already.

I should probably point out as well that the way that the feet are rigged can result in some very ugly-looking foot postures.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well this rig is a copy of the Mario Galaxy rig. So that's on Nintendo :P Luckily I've been re-rigging, so it should be better.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 30, 2014, 08:58:21 PM
Well this rig is a copy of the Mario Galaxy rig. So that's on Nintendo :P Luckily I've been re-rigging, so it should be better.

Just keep in mind that when I give you the updated model and animations, there will be a material addition that will be needed for the .srt0 animations to operate properly.

Anyway, best of luck with fixing up the legs, because I'm just not liking how the feet look with certain animations right now.


Does anyone know how I could make Rosalina use a different SubAction for her neutral special depending on Luma's position? You know, like Wario's side special?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

I should be set to send you the updated animations later today, or tomorrow.

On a side note, I did spot another issue with the model, but this time, regarding the hair.  Some of the hair vertices are not in-sync with the head vertices, and as such, you'll notice a hole in the back of Rosalina's head.  This issue may want to be taken care of as well.




hey FQ, i've edited a bit rosalina's textures and addded a high quality version of her naillish and her lipstick, wanna take a look?

Sure

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0


The little one is the HQ version


I also have some imges of Rosalina that could be use as portraits....

July 31, 2014, 11:07:19 PM #55 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:09:39 PM by FQuintanilla14
It's fine: I already have portraits:

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 31, 2014, 11:07:19 PM
It's fine: I already have portraits:

Oh, yeah, my one was similar to yours:

also, wil you use my texture lips?

Yes I will!

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0