FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!

Started by FQuintanilla14, July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What hair should I give Milla?

(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!
*sigh* Some unfortunate news:

Originally, the issue with my laptop was just that I couldn't see anything because of the broken screen. Well, I've connected a monitor to my laptop, and it turns out that NOTHING will load. I couldn't even open the folder I have on my desktop with all of my Rosalina stuff, or the one with a super secret character I was working on (I was even making an intro trailer D:<).

That said, I won't be able to do anything for this PSA until after Christmas, when I get a new laptop. So, the offer still stands: Anyone who is willing to pick this project up for me, please do so.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

I don't want to continue your project (cause I can't :( ) but I'd love to add a ponytail to the fire rosalina, hehe

I've ordered a new computer (finally) and it should be here sometime this week. Now, I'd just like to know how many of you actually care about the Rosalina & Luma PSA anymore, since Super Smash Bros. for Wii U has been released for a while.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on December 29, 2014, 12:57:07 AM
I've ordered a new computer (finally) and it should be here sometime this week. Now, I'd just like to know how many of you actually care about the Rosalina & Luma PSA anymore, since Super Smash Bros. for Wii U has been released for a while.
Me, cause I don't have enough money to a Wii U :'/

I care, Alot of the time I don't like seeing mods being canceled, The more variety the better.


I want to see it, so I can jus forget about My Rosalina and Luma and work on other PSAs.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 29, 2014, 02:43:55 AM
I want to see it, so I can jus forget about My Rosalina and Luma and work on other PSAs.

Hahaha, same! I kind of just want mine over with!

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

I think I've completely dropped mine. I may still make her alt costumes though, but release them as Peach mods. But yeah, been working on Palutena a bit, mostly model stuff,

Yeah I know how you feel. Once my computer finally gets here, I'll most likely be working on other things first, like the "secret character" I was working on *cough*ritamordio*cough*cough*

I also really wanted to make a PSA of Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia, but I'd need the model first... (hint hint)

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

December 29, 2014, 11:53:29 AM #145 Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 11:55:45 AM by Calypso
Jrush64 released a beta PSA of Milla Maxwell if that's any help.

I like the idea of a Rosalina and Luma PSA btw, but you shouldn't force yourself to make it if you don't want to.

Hello FQuintanilla14, how long, in the end going to finish the PSA And Rosalina Luma? Aver who removed before a new version or Pichi-Hime you.
Tegmo a desire to try both versions. Incidentally Pichi-Hime as you go with Rosalina and Luma? I saw the version of Costume fire and I loved it. :)

December 29, 2014, 04:05:51 PM #147 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 09:58:03 PM by FQuintanilla14
Quote from: Calypso on December 29, 2014, 11:53:29 AM
Jrush64 released a beta PSA of Milla Maxwell if that's any help.

I like the idea of a Rosalina and Luma PSA btw, but you shouldn't force yourself to make it if you don't want to.

Ah, now I feel weird about making a Milla PSA. Well, if somebody ends up getting her model from Tales of Xillia for me, then I'll do it, otherwise I do have another idea for a character, but I need to know if it's possible to make a healing circle move in this game.

As for Rosalina, I'll be working on that kind of slowly so I don't end up feeling like I'm forcing myself.

Post Merge: December 30, 2014, 03:20:49 AM

Okay, so something non-Rosalina related:
I wanted to make Rita look as if she was in Super Smash Bros. 4, but I'm not sure about it

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: December 30, 2014, 09:58:03 PM

Having them side-by-side might help:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

My computer finally got here (yay!!!!) and I got Rita in-game, but something odd happens with her legs:

How it's supposed to look:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What it actually looks like:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Probably a slope contour event in her wait animation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.