KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 27, 2014, 04:00:28 AMAnd, What's Jeopardy for 9001?
3.1415926535897932384626433832795. :v

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 27, 2014, 04:00:28 AMAlex
I'll fookin rek ur face in, m8. I swear on me mum! v:<
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh my, so many students, I guess it will take long to evaluate all them PSAs at the end
hmm; I would be more confortable if it was a bit earlier since I have to open my house's store at 9:00 AM; but I guess I can move it to 10:00 AM, no one goes that early now adays anyway lol

As 3D Max is not going to be used, there won't be too much problems.

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Hm... I think I'll join in, but, same with a few others I may not be able to participate too often (Due to time zones being a jerk, any time that's OK for you isn't OK for me, and vice versa)... We'll just have to see how everything goes.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

will you cover fake-projectiles and real projectiles?

as in editting an existing aricle to behave in a new way...

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 27, 2014, 04:32:19 AMAs 3D Max is not going to be used, there won't be too much problems.
If anyone suggests me to cover custom skeletons, then 3DS Max will be used.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 27, 2014, 08:37:56 AMwill you cover fake-projectiles and real projectiles?

as in editting an existing aricle to behave in a new way...
Yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

will you be showing how to psa a hack to make me breakfast and do my homework?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 27, 2014, 01:52:20 PM #38 Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 02:04:19 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 27, 2014, 01:46:00 PM
will you be showing how to psa a hack to make me breakfast and do my homework?
No.

I'll be showing how to PSA a mod to make one's lunch and do their test. :V
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 27, 2014, 01:52:20 PM
No.

I'll be showing how to PSA a mod to make one's lunch and do their test. :V

:vyse:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ab, ans if Maya 2014 don't run in my PC? My PC is 2GB ram...

Quote from: Ashley and Red on July 27, 2014, 03:39:35 PMAb, ans if Maya 2014 don't run in my PC? My PC is 2GB ram...
Well Maya isn't necessary for this school. I'll only be covering Maya for those who have it, but would like to know how to use it for Brawl Animations. If you can't get Maya, then this will be an optional tutorial for you to watch (just in the off chance that you can get Maya).

Here's the system requirements for Autodesk Maya 2014. http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-requirements-for-Autodesk-Maya-2014.html

Like I said in the OP, quality animations are optional, but will award you extra credit on your final exam.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sign me up I wanna learn
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!