KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

its alright man, im just glad i can learn PSA and what not from someone with experience and not being told to read the ever so "out- of -date" tutorials. .-.
*currently crying at computer*

Quote from: ChickenPuppy on August 03, 2014, 06:30:50 PM
...being told to read the ever so "out- of -date" tutorials. .-.

^This.

People who tell you to do that is SOOO annoying.
And asking that person again leaves no answer from him/her.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Couldn't you just use Flash Video Downloader? Would probably save you time and space.

also ew vista

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 03, 2014, 10:04:41 PM
Couldn't you just use Flash Video Downloader? Would probably save you time and space.
I already have the FVD addon for Chrome. FVD doesn't support Livestream at this time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 03, 2014, 09:48:08 PM
Lesson 1 has now been uploaded to Youtube!

http://youtu.be/2JwuKFQNJbk

When I get back home after job, I'll watch it and try to do something.

I want to have both Arbiter and my OC Jack Tarkatan in Brawl and for my pack.

If I can't convince nobody to help me with that, then I GOTTA do it by myself.

Enough being a N00B!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'll follow your second lesson today... Yesterday I couldn't do anything at all...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Will all lessons be uploaded on youtube because the next 2 saturdays and sundays i am on a vacation

Quote from: robintjuh on August 05, 2014, 06:58:58 PM
Will all lessons be uploaded on youtube because the next 2 saturdays and sundays i am on a vacation
Yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That video was rather helpful. *bows* Thank you sensei.

haha! But your voice was not like what i expected.
*currently crying at computer*

August 09, 2014, 06:07:53 PM #130 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 06:54:25 PM by KingOfChaos
Lesson 2 starts in half an hour.

Edit: Lesson 2 will be starting soon.

Edit 2: I'm really sorry, but I'll have to postpone it again...

But to make things up to you, Lesson 2 will be 2 hours, instead of 1. Or at least an hour and 30 minutes.

Lesson 2 will also cover the following:
-Custom Attacks.
-Custom Specials.
-Custom Final Smashes.
-Attribute Editing.
-Multiple Actions in one.
-Custom Model Changers.
-Article Floating Points.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 09, 2014, 06:07:53 PM
Lesson 2 starts in half an hour.

Edit: Lesson 2 will be starting soon.

Edit 2: I'm really sorry, but I'll have to postpone it again...

But to make things up to you, Lesson 2 will be 2 hours, instead of 1. Or at least an hour and 30 minutes.

Lesson 2 will also cover the following:
-Custom Attacks.
-Custom Specials.
-Custom Final Smashes.
-Attribute Editing.
-Multiple Actions in one.
-Custom Model Changers.
-Article Floating Points.

Thanks.

Tomorrow or next week?


in my opinion, the animations leson should have been first,  because you cant PSA if you dont have animations

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 10, 2014, 07:13:48 PM
in my opinion, the animations leson should have been first,  because you cant PSA if you dont have animations

How do you think the first PSA's started out?

Attribute changes along with animation swapping.

Animations just make it look better.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.