Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 24, 2014, 10:32:13 PM
You know what? Totally off the Ghirahim topic, but I'm gonna do something. I'm working on a Samus pose and recolors using the new model. Out of place, maybe, but Imma do it.

For Ghirahim, like Queen said, maybe a brighter green or blue. Keep up the good wurk
can you make a smash4 costumed samus with jet boots? just a suggestion because no one has made one lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

OR!!!!!
Or...

3rd thought.
Black Body with green linings.

Like how the body is green with yellow linings?
Make the body Black, and make the designs and lines Light Green.
Almost glowingly so.

Now THAT would be pretty wizard.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 24, 2014, 10:42:10 PM
can you make a smash4 costumed samus with jet boots? just a suggestion because no one has made one lol

You mean ZSS Jet boots? I was considering doing that. I was gonna make some jet boots for Samus, but 1) I have no idea how to make a model, and 2) no modeling experience, then 3) I would have to have someone import it into the the model; SJS's ZSS model, to be exact. :3
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

oh I see welp i'll try my best to make them :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


Okay, so I now have a preview pic of the alternate green one, in addition to of the red one, which I would like critiqued. ;D


I like this one better, of the green:

And the Black ones look like epic swagger on bread slattered in toast.

September 25, 2014, 05:01:02 PM #232 Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:02:10 PM by windhunter7
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 25, 2014, 04:53:24 PM
I like this one better, of the green:

And the Black ones look like epic swagger on bread slattered in toast.

I take it you like them then? :D

Post Merge: September 25, 2014, 05:02:10 PM

I think this set of recolors I'm doing is so awesome looking, that I'll do this with all characters(Other than the normal Brawl characters), and make it an entire project. ;D


Quote from: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 03:57:39 PM
Okay, so I now have a preview pic of the alternate green one, in addition to of the red one, which I would like critiqued. ;D



looking good as always :P
so the "build"will be out later tonight but depending on what i can get done till then there may be something else...
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

o boi~  :happy:  :af:  :af2:  :happy:  :>.>:  :oshi:  :>.>palm:


Ok then; that's three votes, so I'll upload a preview pic of the last palette swap, white(Regal Marth) tomorrow, and then after that gets approved, then I'll upload 'em to the vault after getting in-game pictures.
:af:

Where can I apply to work on this project? I'd love to work on music for the "fire" pack

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 25, 2014, 10:20:05 PM
Where can I apply to work on this project? I'd love to work on music for the "fire" pack
lol Bottom Of the OP
But consider yourself hired anyways :P
And you're just in time I'm in the middle of uploading the ALPHA build :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0