Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
I dont know if someone has already said this. But i've had some troubles trying to get this to work. For example: When loading the mod, the default menu is shown with the normal characters and the stage selection menu is filled with duplicate stages. The second thing is the bootmii already sitting there causes the wii to freeze when selecting the homebrew launch option (i havent launched normal wii mode with it). So i put the bootmii i already had back. The card i'm currently using is a 32GB Class 4 SDHC card.

EDIT: found out it was that i was using an SDHC card. Do you think you could add in an optional SDHC filepatch code?

EDIT2: I ended up getting a 2GB card. And got it to work perfectly with a USB loader (wii can't read dual layer disks anymore  :oshi: )

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on July 10, 2015, 12:12:22 AM
Is July 15th the release date?


Yep :)



Okay, so someone with knowledge of PSA... I need help with completing my edits to GrayFox. If you know PSA, please pm me. It should be simple... I just have never done this so I need help.

In other news: I finally fixed all of the glitches I've found. So I'm happy :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822



I'm gonna have to break this message into two parts.
I put the other the Duck Hunt stages in (Hanenbow and training room.)
Here is the much more complete list of stages/osts that look pretty cool:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: July 12, 2015, 09:52:48 PM

Part 2 of the stages:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: July 12, 2015, 09:58:02 PM

Oh, and here are a couple of extra tracks that I didn't know what to do with:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over 110 stages and tons of awesome music. I'm aware that some are already in use, but they needed updates/different music, or I included them just to be safe.
I also found a rel converter: http://www.lakora.us/rel/

From an earlier message I forgot 2 character PSAs that are pretty good:

Phoenix: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31601
Terra: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32814

My apologies for being impatient, but when do you plan on releasing the trailer video?


I'm very interested to see what has been done since last time I tried this pack. Is this a "final" version with as many characters as the engine can add thus far?
You Never Know!

Okay quoting doesn't want to work on my phone so:

@OmegaPyroh:
This really helps. It'll keep me from having to look theough all the stages a 5th time. Aha.

@Porkate42:
My capture card still hasn't come :/ but I have plans to make something cool :)

@itsjojotime:
I'll be on the sleepy train man aha. This build is killing me. :) but it's fun to put together.

@zutox:
111 movesets. 234 stages. And some other goodies :)

I find new ways to push my build to the limit every other week. And I've still got 8 icons left I could use. :) and we have plans for more stages...

I'll update the OP before release.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Okidoki, I'm new there...

I'm hyped for the next update!!!!

I've found some code glitches in the 2GB version:
-Music and All star vs codes are not compatible with PW Patch code.
-The Announcer Call of the characters are wrong. (EX:Rob says Vegeta)
-The Bosses have the character sounds XD
-Some character moves make the game crash.
-I've spend 5 days to find the thing that make the game freeze when the Title appears, the info.pac


The new update is only for 4GB or more? Because I will buy a More big SD card for this.
And, I can't find a good GCT editor... (Editing the GCT file not the txts)


HYPE!

EDIT: I used Project KAI for view the codes (it uses your pack with a txt for the codes)
EDIT2: I used my codes with some of yours for make the game work.

2 more days until release everyone I am excited. This build has been worked on for a long time. As a result any coding related issue or issues involving characters have been 99.9% eliminated. I say 99 because you never know what's to surface.
I'll let nebulon deliver the goodies as he said he would.