Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: On the fly costume switcher v2.0 (switch between 12 textures now!)  (Read 22057 times)
wiiztec
Expert Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Famous Hacker >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »

You need the nunchuk code if you intend to hold down Z on the nunchuk instead of L on the GCC otherwise you need the code at the beginning of the first post, you never should have both of them

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 03:38:05 PM »

Hmm... I'm having a little bit of a problem with your code.  When I added it, i started up Brawl and now my camera will zoom into the center of the stage and not move from it.

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

wiiztec
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »

Give me your codeset and I'll figure out what the problem is, it's definitely one of your code that is conflicting with it because my code doesn't alter the camera in any way

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: May 04, 2010, 05:56:50 PM »

Yea... nevermind I figured it out.  I put the wrong replay camera code on.

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

DMN666
    Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
    Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 12:04:14 PM »

You need the nunchuk code if you intend to hold down Z on the nunchuk instead of L on the GCC otherwise you need the code at the beginning of the first post, you never should have both of them
    I never had both on.
    Im gonna try again later.

laeryn
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: May 08, 2010, 08:03:05 AM »

This is a GREAT code, Wiiztec.
    « Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 11:55:24 AM by laeryn » Logged

wiiztec
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2010, 04:16:22 PM »

*wiiztec*

RevengeHunter
    Mega Kitten

Happy Sasuke is happy

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 04:34:02 PM »

Wait, I just thought of something. Can you use this code to have custom music with Phantom Wings Stage Roster Expansion code? Example: you have replaced all Battlefield tracks. You grab the code and put other Battlefield song replacements in the folder mt\sound\strm. You boot up Brawl and in the CSS you hold the L button and then go to the SSS (this normally replaces the music) When you choose the custom stage, will the songs from the mt folder play? Or will I get the original songs?

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: June 03, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »

Felt this deserved a bump, but I also had a question wiiztec.

I noticed Masterlinkx's texture pack uses a similar code to yours
    https://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/brawl-masterlinkxs-custom-brawl-pack/

Only it uses X+Y for extra stage textures.

What I'm wondering is, would it be possible to COMBINE the two codes and hold L for alternate textures AND hold XY for alternate stage textures. Or would that be too much for the game to handle? I just figured, it's TECHNICALLY possible to hold L for the alternate picture and let go on the stage select and still get the alternate texture.

wiiztec
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2010, 09:25:09 AM »

This code works the same way for stages just begin holding L on the stage select screen

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: September 01, 2010, 09:36:45 AM »

Hey wiiztec, would it be possible to modify the code to allow it to load from a third folder by holding Z? I'd really appreciate it if it is. o.o

Bent 00
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: September 01, 2010, 04:37:54 PM »

Wow, this looks like just what I've been waiting for. I'm currently using a mashup of MasterlinkX's pack, the Brawl- codeset, and PW's 9 extra stages code, loaded via the Stage Builder exploit.

My favorite thing about MLX's pack is how alternate versions of stages are set to load if you hold down Y+A when you select the stage. I'd like to use your alternate file loader for character textures in conjunction with the A+Y alternate stages code...

Is there some set up where A+Y at the SSS loads alternate stages from Folder A, while holding down L (or maybe Z) after selecting your character/until the SSS appears/as the match starts will load the alternate texture and .pac files for that character from Folder B? I'd like to be able to load alternate characters without having to load alternate stages as well, and vice versa.

Also, could the Y+A alternate stages code load alternate music for the alternate stage somehow?

Lastly, a few more quick questions:

Do button codes involving L or R cause problems with exiting a match via L+R+A+Start?

Once you press the button activator for alternate characters (such as L or Z) at the CSS, can you let go of those buttons immediately, or must you hold them until you enter the SSS or until the match starts? After a match using alternate files, I assume the textures return to the default set, and the button activator must be entered again to use the alternate files again...?
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:13:56 PM by Bent 00 » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: