Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would love to help out, but I can't code tools worth crap. That and my main priority is figuring out DKCTF TXTR files. Those things are a handful...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 14, 2015, 02:26:14 AM
Would love to help out, but I can't code tools worth crap. That and my main priority is figuring out DKCTF TXTR files. Those things are a handful...

What about documentation? Hmm, textures for Tropical Freeze I'm guessing.

Yep. I need them cracked.

Well... for documentation... I guess I can try. Depends what you're looking for.

As far as I know, DSX8 is looking into the omo files...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I managed to get my hands on the v1.1.2 files, thanks to RTB.

I'm gonna send a PM your way, Soneek.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 14, 2015, 03:33:01 AM
As far as I know, DSX8 is looking into the omo files...
yeah, and i sent my omo data search to soneek, dant and sammi, but dant hasnt even bothered to do much and is just doing USSF4 and SSF5 modding which is sad... Sammi on the other hand is busy working on smash3ds repacking and stuff, and soneek is doing gui and music addition xD

but sadly, im not a coder and even tho i tried.. i failed miserably and yeah..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Whoever wants to research something, just call it and we can see if someone already looked into it.

Tried KJP's edits, but there's an issue using AnimCmd with the Wii U files right now. It doesn't save the data properly.

As part of my music expansion project, I'm compiling a list of what I'm including on Google Sheets. Feel free to look at it, and if you wanna start adding personal suggestions to it, let me know and I'll give edit rights.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Custom Music Expansion List

I'm adding songs from every other version of Smash first, then I'll start appending each series ID with new stuff. I can do the file naming, but anyone else can take care of the other fields.

Hold on wait, are we all able to successfully hack music now? I missed that bus.

yeah, pretty much Enzo! with brawl, it was textures first.. for sm4sh, its music and model swaps, then psa changes xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 14, 2015, 03:13:07 PM
Hold on wait, are we all able to successfully hack music now? I missed that bus.

We'd still all need an exploit, but I'm making a lot more progress with the versatility of music hacks. I think I understand how to get song titles displaying for the extra songs, but I'll have to verify this week. I also gotta update everything to account for tomorrow's potential game update.


I'm working with dantarion as well. He's working on some other fighter script related stuff, and also a more convenient method of loading files than my patch editing method.

Quote from: Soneek on December 15, 2015, 12:29:07 AM
I'm working with dantarion as well. He's working on some other fighter script related stuff, and also a more

a.. a more what. I'm confused rn don't do this to us

Hmmm. Knowing Dant AND Soneek.... I'm anticipating a big breakthrough in the future...

Amazing news! Motivation to start playing again.

Is there a tutorial out yet?