FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace
Nice job, ZuesLonk And you even made the moveset comparable with the Smash 4 Cloud imports

Soo, any news on Cloud? im kinda exited for this PSA, you are doing an awesome job on this bro!
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

Cloud's going well, thanks!

I'm also going to include an optional Advent Children moveset in the pack, for reasons.

It'll be a hybrid of the past Cloud PSAs, with some of my own animations, mostly in reference to Dissidia 2015/Smash Bros Nuke, along with graphics.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Your move set for cloud looks identical to the sm4sh  clouds moveset out of curiosity do you plan to do other smash4 movesets after cloud

awesome dude! cant wait
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

Quote from: ZuesLonk on November 05, 2016, 08:15:10 PM
Cloud's going well, thanks!

I'm also going to include an optional Advent Children moveset in the pack, for reasons.

It'll be a hybrid of the past Cloud PSAs, with some of my own animations, mostly in reference to Dissidia 2015/Smash Bros Nuke, along with graphics.

Sounds great so far. Do you happen to have a movelist for the advent children moveset

@spiritneox: Well, I have nearly every special planned out for him, in reference to his Limit Breaks.

@HyperHandCRazy: I probably might not work on any Smash 4 movesets after Cloud, maybe.

Though I could plan on assisting others with graphics and particles.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I hope you do work with others even if its just graphics because your work is great

Holy crap. Only now did i see this and im starting to get hyped. Can't wait to play cloud. Keep it up, only 0.2% left.

                                            Zelda Janai, LINK DA!!!

Soo, any news?
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"


November 15, 2016, 11:05:50 AM #101 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:06:42 AM by Kagerou Imaizumi
So impatient.
I'm certain it's still being worked on, he has his own life and can't work on this at all times, same as the rest of us-- just wait and you'll see.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

oh yeah i totally undestand that! i just was kinda curious, in no way i mean that the thread was dying! sorry if i bother a little   :af2:
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

Quote from: MauroBlueOni on November 13, 2016, 11:02:02 PM
Soo, any news?
Well, Blade Beam is getting a new graphic, along with imported graphics from 3DS.

Quote from: MasterLyn on November 15, 2016, 10:45:05 AM
Its dead.
no.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on November 15, 2016, 11:05:50 AM
So impatient.
I'm certain it's still being worked on, he has his own life and can't work on this at all times, same as the rest of us-- just wait and you'll see.
Apparently, it's true.

Also, I probably might be working on Cloud even less than before until December in terms of school and stuff.

I found out it has a long way to go until completion. It will need these versions:

Project M
BrawlEx Version
Regular Version

Brawl
BrawlEx Version
Regular Version

Brawl-
BrawlEx Version
Regular Version

And on top of that, there are new Wii U models for Cloud currently being worked on, so until I obtain those, I'll use my edited version of DSX8's Soldier Cloud model for a base.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

take your time dude, no rush! make it the best Cloud PSA out there (im sure it already is the best one though)
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"