Albafika's CSS Garden - Deadpool's CSS stuff completed!

Started by Albafika, May 08, 2010, 08:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 17, 2011, 05:09:49 AM #45 Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 05:20:37 AM by Wolfric
A little update, I had these lying around for my personal use, thought it was about time to share them with whoever wants 'em, hope you enjoy them ^^.

[NEW] Nayru v5 by Black Boo


[NEW] Young Zelda by Black Boo


[NEW] Seymour Guado by Aafyre


[NEW] Vega by Aafyre


[NEW] AC Cloud by BeyondYou


Sephiroth by Aafyre


[NEW] Ussop by DAO


[NEW] Kakashi by Mastaklo








February 18, 2011, 01:51:03 AM #53 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:34:00 PM by Wolfric
[NEW] Moogle by ShadowSnake


[NEW] Birdo by ShadowSnake


I'm working on your requests now, KTH.

Quote from: Wolfric on February 18, 2011, 01:51:03 AM
[NEW] Moogle by ShadowSnake


[NEW] Birdo by ShadowSnake


I'm working on your requests now, KTH.

thanks they look great! ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Wolfric on February 18, 2011, 01:51:03 AM
[NEW] Moogle by ShadowSnake


[NEW] Birdo by ShadowSnake


I'm working on your requests now, KTH.

Okay, take you're time.


Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 09, 2010, 12:46:52 AM
I don't know if you're still taking requests, but if you are, can you make the new Ibuki over Sheik by DrPanda? I'd really appreciate it!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14389&Moderated=All

Took me long enough, sorry.
[NEW] Ibuki (Street Fighter) by DrPanda


Also, a few more I had made before and never uploaded...

[NEW] Malon by Lecapria


[NEW] Gardevoir/Shiny Gardevoir by Aafyre