Albafika's CSS Garden - Deadpool's CSS stuff completed!

Started by Albafika, May 08, 2010, 08:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


February 27, 2011, 04:06:24 AM #61 Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:35:20 PM by Wolfric
I need help at making Stock Icons... I made a few to go with my CSPs, but they freeze my game... Could somebody try using 'em or tell me what's wrong with them? Here are some:

EDIT: Double post, I know. <.<

EDIT 2:
[NEW] Bellus Angelus, Alteria by _Data_Drain_


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 23, 2011, 01:32:29 PM
I'm bumping this, for your Shadow Goth Rosalina portraits. :P
I like his way of CSP's, every CSP is different in position.

Care to do some of mine Wolfric? :P If so:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Many thanks :D

Quote from: PrideWargreymon on March 23, 2011, 01:37:36 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 23, 2011, 01:32:29 PM
I'm bumping this, for your Shadow Goth Rosalina portraits. :P
I like his way of CSP's, every CSP is different in position.

Care to do some of mine Wolfric? :P If so:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Many thanks :D

Surething! Expect them for as soon as I get my SD Card Reader, or tomorrow night (Since I'm heading to a friend's house whose laptop has a SD Card Reader)

@Data: Thanks for bumping. XD

Quote from: Wolfric on March 23, 2011, 02:25:36 PM
Quote from: PrideWargreymon on March 23, 2011, 01:37:36 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 23, 2011, 01:32:29 PM
I'm bumping this, for your Shadow Goth Rosalina portraits. :P
I like his way of CSP's, every CSP is different in position.

Care to do some of mine Wolfric? :P If so:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Many thanks :D

Surething! Expect them for as soon as I get my SD Card Reader, or tomorrow night (Since I'm heading to a friend's house whose laptop has a SD Card Reader)
Haha ok. That's pretty fast to be honest :D

Quote from: Pride on March 23, 2011, 02:39:03 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 23, 2011, 02:25:36 PM
Quote from: PrideWargreymon on March 23, 2011, 01:37:36 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 23, 2011, 01:32:29 PM
I'm bumping this, for your Shadow Goth Rosalina portraits. :P
I like his way of CSP's, every CSP is different in position.

Care to do some of mine Wolfric? :P If so:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Many thanks :D

Surething! Expect them for as soon as I get my SD Card Reader, or tomorrow night (Since I'm heading to a friend's house whose laptop has a SD Card Reader)
Haha ok. That's pretty fast to be honest :D

I do CSPs real quick. And quickier when I see a picture in the previews with a decent pose, I dislike taking pictures myself, I take pictures as the last resort, takes me a long time finding a nice pose (Altough even being the last resort... 90% of my CSPs have been from pictures taken by me. -_-;).

[NEW] Red Goth Rosa HD by Pride


[NEW] Red Demon Kratos by Pride


[NEW] Red Demon Sheena Fujibayashi by Pride


[NEW] Katherine The Black Red Goth Angel by Pride


[NEW] Black Red Gardevoir by Pride



[NEW] Bomberman by StarWaffle


[NEW] Ragna Bloodedge by DrPanda


EDIT: 2 more CSPs:

[NEW] Predator by Aafyre



[NEW] Nephenee by MRKRG

Quote from: Wolfric on March 27, 2011, 05:06:33 PM
[NEW] Red Goth Rosa HD by Pride


[NEW] Red Demon Kratos by Pride


[NEW] Red Demon Sheena Fujibayashi by Pride


[NEW] Katherine The Black Red Goth Angel by Pride


[NEW] Black Red Gardevoir by Pride


Sweet! :D *downloads* I'm SO using these! :D Thanks man!


Zelda (Nayru) / Sheik (blue w/ Jack H's DD)



Also:

Megaman X 1-slot sized mod

I shrinked the model to fit X's size more, I compared him to BeyondYou's Zero and made him smaller since X has always been smaller, even though that has been changing from game to game, where X is everytime getting a bit tallet, but even then, it's pretty accurated, will give you the feel of playing as X.





Here's a clearer comparision of sizes:



It now feels more like X to throw a power ball like this:


A comparison:



...Yup, it also looks better!

It took me good 4 hours to make this, and a few extra hours now and then to fix some animations as i tested them, if there's anything wrong, let me know.

Hey can you make Gerudo Zelda/Sheik combos preferably with highlights around the selected character?


Hello, I have an resquest have ask you :
http://www.noelshack.com/1/1/sharpbladecss-9812c3e283.png
I have need to prefect CSP and battle portrait please
Thank you very much to that which will

Been a while since I checked this, sorry.

Quote from: Colter on April 27, 2011, 04:30:31 AM
Hey can you make Gerudo Zelda/Sheik combos preferably with highlights around the selected character?

These CSPs are a bit tedius, but I'll do this request, don't expect them too soon, though. Also, I can't do highlights, I've not learned how. D:

Quote from: MarioFR on May 04, 2011, 05:06:30 PM
Hello, I have an resquest have ask you :
http://www.noelshack.com/1/1/sharpbladecss-9812c3e283.png
I have need to prefect CSP and battle portrait please
Thank you very much to that which will


I can't do Perfect CSPs, and this image is a bit shrinked, so even editing that one won't turn out perfect, I tried.

Update




I would request my Amy hack CSS picture.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.