Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15
Author Topic: Get Featured on the KC:MM Blog  (Read 89862 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: February 22, 2012, 07:59:57 AM »

Guyz. It was clearly posted that you should only post if you have a hack that you want to see up on the blog. Post a hack or don't post at all.
    and thats why i said this:
    i think this thread is dead again Sad
    cuz ppl still think the hacks there is posting here come up on blog but non of these newer hacks come up on blog only them in there is made by someone in a hacking team now
    this thread is sadly dead again
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:00:52 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: February 22, 2012, 02:51:34 PM »

Why did you remove it? It was a really good candidate! DX
    thanks
    and thats why i said this:cuz ppl still think the hacks there is posting here come up on blog but non of these newer hacks come up on blog only them in there is made by someone in a hacking team now
    this thread is sadly dead again
    This^

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: February 22, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »

thanksThis^
    Stop assuming things and repost it. It was really worth the feature.

bleachmagic
    Hyper Kitten

The Creator still doesn't want a XboxOne

• Awards Featured Favorite'd Famous Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: March 17, 2012, 11:23:33 AM »

heres my post
    --------------------------------
    Vanitas
    Thats right guys i can port now and as a sort of appologie for my previous vanitas mod being taken down i bring you Vanitas over Ike and Marth.
    http://i.imgur.com/JNOHk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZvPlC.png http://i.imgur.com/V85SK.jpg
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK now lets get down to what really matters whats in this file in this file there are 6 different versions of Vanitas 3 for Marth and 3 for Ike which include Van with and without his helmet and one that is a mix of the two Van without his helmet includes Van wielding Void Gear while Van with his helmet includes him wielding the X-Blade.
    The Psa is a modified version of the Assassin Marth Psa so Marth is holding his sword like normal.
    -Credit goes to:
    --KTH, Pik, renkaken, BeyondYou, TehSqueeMistro, Oshtoby,Thany for the Awesome Ike Port
    --Lexx,Perfectedidiot2 for the Assassin Marth Psa
    thats it enjoy
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25395

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: March 18, 2012, 03:11:00 PM »

My first attempt to get submitted into the Blog.. here it goes:

The Darque Saviors presents:
    Mystic Ruins: Past
    http://darque-saviors.webs.com/apps/blog/show/13310957-mystic-ruins-past

Battle infront of the majestic Temple of the Echidna's in the past, before it all went to hell. Robotnik and Knuckles are here too!

BrawlVault Link:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25416
    « Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:21:55 PM by Tron ßonne » Logged

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #110 on: March 20, 2012, 03:25:50 AM »

Okay, fine, seeing as no Team Member is planning to take care of these feature things, even though the users are basically making the blog post themselves and there's nothing to do but Paste and add a few HTML tags...
    I'll take care of that for now. Wasn't planning to, considering I'm not a part of the hacker team, but now it's just stupid.

Sent a PM to bleachmagic to see if he could get some slightly more descriptive pics. As soon as he does, I'll feature his hack.
    Same deal for Kit's hack, I guess.

This thread is back on tracks, so if you wanna see your works featured, don't hesitate to post in here.
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 03:29:52 AM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Lone Devil
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2012, 11:51:20 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25384

Complete port of my famous OC, Darkon the Inferno God over Ganon. also includes a new custom Final Smash. Darkon does not come from any franchise, but has yet to get his own original series soon, but I recommend you try it out.
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:15:04 PM by Darkon360 » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2012, 07:13:00 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25384

Complete port of my famous OC, Darkon the Inferno God over Ganon. also includes a new custom Final Smash. Darkon does not come from any franchise, but has yet to get his own original series soon, but I recommend you try it out.

Fixed. You just linked to BrawlVault.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2012, 02:40:22 PM »

Cataquack

Yup, that's right. Those annoying yet awesome enemies form Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart. They join the brawl! This is over yoshi and comes in two colors. Red and Blue.

Cataquacks, Cataquacks everywhere!

(Oh, and sorry about no sound. my capture card is acting up >.>)

Download:

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2012, 08:13:17 AM »

-Texture/Vertex Name: Neji Hyuga
    - The Proudest Member of the Hyuga Clan joins the brawl over   he's got everything, sexy moves (well sheik's moves) working throws and no trans N glitch! He even has the Byakugan activated as his Final Smash face! Oh and lets not forget that sexy metal texture. <3 I removed the jacket flaps because they were animating way weirder than they should have. Technically this is an import, but there's no psa, so I guess it's a texture :/

-
    -
    -

-Credit: Copyright to the character belongs to Kishimoto, model came from Clash of Ninja 2 Revolution.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:16:06 AM by Naruto200Man » Logged

agoaj
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Featured

« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »

Here's mine for the Brawl File Replacement Tool
    Brawl File Replacement Tool

Getting into brawl hacks can be obtuse sometimes. All these different filenames and formats that don't seem to have any semblance of logic to them. Then there's editing CSPs and SSPs, where they're spread out in different files. Before, editing those meant you have to find your character, check it in brawl box to make sure it's the right one(because the name is fitfalco00.pac to work with your standard file hack), then find out where the right portrait is in the common5.pac file.

NO MORE!

The Brawl File Replacement tool is here to help. Designed to make life easier for Riivolution hacks, everything is listed in a simple tree, you can quickly find the .rel file for your stage, it's music, and it's pac file all in one place!

Thanks to brawllib, you can even replace the portraits with the same interface as BrawlBox, but none of the searching!

It's only NTSC right now, but that can be fixed by editing the brawlFileSystem.xml to point to PAL version of files. I've also included the c# source code if you're into that.

Or here when brawlvault moves back.

Brawl File Replacement Tool

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:46:06 PM by agoaj » Logged

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: April 30, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »

Time to get this started.

White Devil and King

Metal Gear is a franchise that is horribly underrepresented in Brawl hacks. Let's change this! It can't all be Clouds, Shadows, Sephiroths, and anime characters around here.

Raiden had a hard life having his parents killed and being trained to be a soldier in his early years.

He was trained and manipulated to be a "Snake", but he deviated when he starting using the High Frequency blade, which he uses here, and why he's over Marth.

Now for King, as in, the King of Dead Cell. Being the third clone, and perfect clone, of Big Boss, he always seemed to live in Big Boss' shadow and spent his life idolizing and shaping himself after Big Boss.

He normally uses twin Blades and Missles, but since I didn't make his PSA yet, he's just gonna use his ordinance and brute force. His exoskeleton enhacnes his performance. which he needs since he's old.

Also made recolors of both of them, including Brown Wig Raiden and Pimp Gold Solidus.

When I comprehend how the faces on these models work(Yes they have detailed lips and teeth so they can support talking), I'll make them have different faces.

PSAs for these 2 will start being made this summer!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:39:17 AM by Eternal Yoshi » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2012, 09:26:28 AM »

Brawl Showcase 1: Asouma Saratobi and Little Mac

Little Mac:
    Little Mac is the ultimate underdog, and the main character of  the punchout series. He may not be Rocky Balbowa (IDK if that's spelled wrong) but he's just as awesome because he's 8 bits! Take Control of this awesome guy over captain falcon today, and don't bother looking for a motionetc.pac because you don't need one! Cheesy Metal Textures work and he can also grab and throw people flawlessly. No item glitches as of yet either.

Asouma Saratobi:
    One of the lesser known adult characters in the Naruto series, it's obvious why nobody knows much about him because he gets so little screen time compared to the other Jonin. Granted the series is namely about Naruto's squad and their antics, but come on. Anyone with a sigar in his mouth is awesome >=3 Metal textures are sexy and they work, he can grab and throw people, and he's psa safe for those who've played him in the clash of ninja games. No motion etc required for this one either, I would do final smash textures but eh, I'm not really interested in those since his face is turned away from the screen with snakes final smash.

bleachmagic
    Hyper Kitten

The Creator still doesn't want a XboxOne

• Awards Featured Favorite'd Famous Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: May 21, 2012, 10:01:41 PM »

I don't need a weapon! My friends are my power

KH2 Sora Pack!
    Here after 7 days and nights i have completed my KH2 Sora Project and boy am i glad,I always thought what character in brawl best matched Sora and after thinking about it I realized none of them do!,so i just picked link and went with it.

Now lets not waste time this pack is huge it includes Sora from dang near every world he has ever been in including HalloweenTown,ChristmasTown,SpaceParanoids, and TimelessRiver.

All of the mods have Final Eyes and Metal Textures no emotions tho i cant seem to figure that out on characters like Link and Mario...
    The Timeless River Sora's all have outlines to symbolize their drive forms since in kh2 when sora drives in Timeless River his appearance doesn't change.

And Finally there is a separate folder that is exclusively for Anti form sora's only since originally this was meant as a Anti Sora Mod but things got out of hand all Anti Form Sora's have no keyblades and Timeless River Anti Form Sora Includes Alt outline recolors.

You can expect a mini PSA for this mod in the near future until then,enjoy.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26539
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:02:35 PM by bleachmagic » Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lone Devil
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2012, 03:31:18 AM »

I decided to update my Darkon project once again, with a new model from scratch, heres my first ever vertex hack along with a more balanced PSA. Check it out.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15
    Print
    Jump to: