Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^its epic :O
so glad ur not using melee textures :D


Married Mai Self nvm


July 29, 2010, 03:43:51 AM #332 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 04:04:51 AM by Pik


Thanks guys. Is the stretching not that bad, or should I go further with fixing it? It's kinda low res also, but not much I could do with the Hylian Shield's texture area.

Quoteso glad ur not using melee textures  :D
Melee textures suck, dude.

No offense DarkShade/AGFP/GameWatching/etc, Melee's graphics overall are pretty rad. They have this cool flare to them.





Edit:

Tried a second time! Let me know which one you guys think works.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


July 29, 2010, 03:47:54 AM #333 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:49:03 AM by LookItsLink
Quote from: Pik on July 29, 2010, 01:49:14 AM
Dingo and I already know how it's gonna work, it's as simple as adding new bone data for the renamed bone. (In every animation. Yeah, simple!)


Necro, thanks for porting LiL's sword over to him, though I already did that a while back. I'm just waiting for permission to use his vertex.


^When I said I was gonna work on his melee weapons, I was talking about making new textures for them. Hi guys.
You're one of the few people that don't have to ask permission to use my stuff :P

Also, epic Deku shield is epic. You really made it look like it was just carved out of tree bark.

July 29, 2010, 04:03:30 AM #334 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 04:08:00 AM by dpgthirteen
the fact you have the symbol correct is amazing it looks really good
oh and you have permission to put up that dark link picture up if you still want too
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I just realized... it's unmirrored :srs:

But now looking at the pictures I can kinda see on the left side of the shield where you stretched the halfway point of the shield over.

go with the second one
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Yes the second one is better.


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Oh yeah, that one's better...

Quote from: Pik on July 29, 2010, 03:05:29 AM
Thanks guys.

I'm currently making it now, dpg. Out of the Hylian Shield. The texture needs more warping to fit the mapping better, but how is it so far?

O,o your god.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


July 29, 2010, 11:42:29 AM #342 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 11:45:35 AM by DARKSHADEDX
Pik you never fail to amaze me
Oh so glad its unmirrored..

Cant wait to Melee'ify a copy... :3

Quote from: flammable
link=topic=8298.msg182888#msg182888 date=1280373248

^its epic :O
so glad ur not using melee textures :D

Hey! I like melee textures =P
Oh well.. opinions yours.


Stunning work Pik, the deku shield looks amazing.

I was wondering even though you have the deku sheil are you still gunna make a version with the mirror sheild?
though i must say the deku sheild is amazing looking.