SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


February 11, 2016, 02:10:30 AM #6241 Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 02:19:33 AM by Psycho_Ghost
Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Diddy Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ivysaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


King Dedede
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Meta Knight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Olimar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pikachu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


R.O.B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sheik
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Squirtle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you could do all of these I'd be ETERNALLY grateful! <3


hey i made some recolors for jaystringz dmc1 dante just currently awaiting permission to upload them.[course my message could of not sent cause my internet has been acting up and thus my browser stops responding at times it sends messgaees]
if i send them to you could you make csps of them?

Post Merge: February 11, 2016, 08:51:51 PM

hey i made some recolors for jaystringz dmc1 dante just currently awaiting permission to upload them.[course my message could of not sent cause my internet has been acting up and thus my browser stops responding at times it sends messgaees]
if i send them to you could you make csps of them?
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

February 12, 2016, 02:57:46 PM #6244 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:02:52 PM by Wolfric
Hey.

So my Marth looks like a dude. I want my Marth on Mia's pose. Should be a matter of copy-pasting the image onto Marth and morph the body; simple stuff.

I'd be ETERNALLY grateful and happy holidays.

EDIT: Also Boob Zelda on the Zelda pose you've made, for extra enjoyment.

EDIT 2: Actually, feel free to disregard Marth as Mia. Somehow my Marth started to look less like a dude now. Only Zelda now.

EDIT 3: Do you make PSAs?

Quote from: SubZero2 on February 08, 2016, 01:57:11 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210465
Would love to see one of my smash 3 hacks for those sonic csps.


Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on February 11, 2016, 02:10:30 AM
Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



February 13, 2016, 09:11:13 AM #6247 Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:24:09 AM by CopynPasteKevin
Completely caught me off-guard with those colors!
It was worth the wait, thanks so much!

EDIT: After downloading the Mario CSP Pack, I checked the BP+CSS folder and saw aness on there, lol. Quick fix should do it.

Quote from: Huarbolo on February 07, 2016, 10:18:24 PM
Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on February 11, 2016, 02:10:30 AM
Sheik
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: shyguybuddy11 on February 13, 2016, 01:53:39 AM
i was wondering if i can have 3 csp (in your poses) of my 3 different mods
buck: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210247
jason: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210276
and jason based lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210328


Quote from: CopynPasteKevin on February 13, 2016, 09:11:13 AM
Completely caught me off-guard with those colors!
It was worth the wait, thanks so much!

EDIT: After downloading the Mario CSP Pack, I checked the BP+CSS folder and saw aness on there, lol. Quick fix should do it.
Fixed, thanks.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'd like to request these:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you.



Some requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SJS, will you be doing CSPs for Smash 4 as well, or have you not decided yet?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

February 18, 2016, 11:31:24 AM #6254 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:25:03 PM by lazierbeam
I know I'm a bit late to be celebrating, but,

HE'S FINALLY BACK

TO KICK SOME TAIL


a few more requests
Samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toon Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Snake:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Meta Knight:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Roy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know this may not be the right place for it, but when I saw CSPs for this skin had been done for it already I wanted to add the skin to my build but the download link is broken and it hasn't been updated for two years, and was already reported months and months ago.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35491
If someone still has a .zip or .rar download could they upload it somehwere?  I only ask because I was originally going to use Smash 3 Marth (with his Shadow Dragon appearance) as his main costume, but if that were the case I'd want to give every character Smash 3 skins as well, and updating all the CSPs of Smash 3 skins for PM 3.6 would take an incredibly long amount of time.  (Plus the few extra main and alt costumes I added already or am going to add haven't been Smash 3-ified yet.)  I guess if the Smash 3 skin is meant to be a replacement of the skin I linked to, I'll just use that.


You are a god.