SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Heh, Sorry guys. I've been pretty busy getting ready for college and whatnot. Only have four CSPs this time around.


NEW Shadow CSP is in the Sonic section by the way.

Also, I turned my Geno CSP into a little art piece.


(Just a thumbnail, click for the full view)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice to see that you are still alive :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sick work man, thanks for doing my Geno textures.

I love the Shadow one so much because I have Sonic and Shadow both, just like Peach and Rosalina.

Thanks again ;)

No problem! I'll port over the other Shadow textures to the new CSP later. And squeeze in some time to put the portraits in their brres files. I'm pretty sure I'll have time to do that tomorrow. But you know how things can go XD

Edit: I definitely want to do that Zero request. Looks like a fun challenge. :af2:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 11, 2010, 04:42:18 AM #319 Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 08:05:30 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: SJS on August 11, 2010, 04:10:48 AM
Edit: I definitely want to do that Zero request. Looks like a fun challenge. :af2:

You win.

EDIT: I'd like to make an easy request, just a recolor on Sonic from here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1888

Just the red and green ones.

Just a little problem..Shadow never smiles...

He would if he ever found that damn fourth Chaos Emerald.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 11, 2010, 10:06:24 PM #322 Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:07:57 PM by songeflemy
Could you do Naruto CSPs?

Textures are in this Brawlvault Link if you want to see what they look like.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2199

Updates, ahoy!

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice you did the Blue Shadow the Hedgehog one, perfect.

Once you do my request, I'll have all the Sonic portraits completed.

I have a request! I made new recolors for Zero, and I was wondering if you can make CSP's for those. And maybe you can make a new section for him. If you want to.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

August 12, 2010, 09:37:33 AM #326 Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:59:58 PM by ItalianStallion
Hey SJS don't worry about my request anymore, It was so easy I did it myself:



;)

Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2010, 03:25:07 AM
Updates, ahoy!



YES for the blue Shadow.

Could you do a Shadow CSP for the listed:

Purple
Yellow
Green
White


Mephiles colors are a bit off lol. He's not gray, he's -chuckles- periwinkle XD and his rings are a dull gold too. The others look awesome though :D