SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


August 13, 2010, 08:54:32 PM #331 Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 09:31:05 PM by Segtendo
Can you do the Metal Shadow in the way Sonic is? (like the new ones)
And these awesome Mewtwo textures?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



August 14, 2010, 08:05:44 PM #333 Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:38:47 PM by Segtendo
Yes, I need that Daffy CSP.
Also, Cel-shaded Tetra pl0x
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I don't mean to be rude, but certain characters have gotten a lot more attention than others with these portraits. For example, R.O.B. has no texture portraits, while Sonic has plenty. I understand it with characters like Olimar who really have no good textures, but for the characters that do, could you maybe make some portraits for them?
Life is a joke, laugh at it.

Could you please make an Flaco Assault Wolf Assault CPS?

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0

Quote from: xxpikalexxx on August 18, 2010, 02:37:33 AM
I don't mean to be rude, but certain characters have gotten a lot more attention than others with these portraits. For example, R.O.B. has no texture portraits, while Sonic has plenty. I understand it with characters like Olimar who really have no good textures, but for the characters that do, could you maybe make some portraits for them?
ROB needs a Wall-E and Olimar needs a Louie.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 18, 2010, 08:26:16 AM #337 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:32:01 AM by oxe161
xxpikale said
"I don't mean to be rude, but certain characters have gotten a lot more attention than others with these portraits. For example, R.O.B. has no texture portraits, while Sonic has plenty. I understand it with characters like Olimar who really have no good textures, but for the characters that do, could you maybe make some portraits for them?"

well peole have more requests for some chars more than others

*also sorry for no quote, i edit it and messed it up n im on my wii, sorry*

Quote from: oxe161 on August 18, 2010, 08:26:16 AM
xxpikale said
"I don't mean to be rude, but certain characters have gotten a lot more attention than others with these portraits. For example, R.O.B. has no texture portraits, while Sonic has plenty. I understand it with characters like Olimar who really have no good textures, but for the characters that do, could you maybe make some portraits for them?"

well peole have more requests for some chars more than others

*also sorry for no quote, i edit it and messed it up n im on my wii, sorry*
Haha, you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Anyway, I did the Zero color pack. Too lazy to make a banner though. Just click the Link icon on the first post. =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yes! As I thought, yours are much better than mine! Thank you for making those! They're quite amazing! Also it's pretty cool that you made them right when my color pack got 100+ downloads!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

hey SJS

i have a request, could you make a Waluigi CSP with this picture

it will help the Waluigi project alot 
so could you please make one
please




August 24, 2010, 02:26:59 AM #341 Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:43:49 AM by xxpikalexxx
request. gary mother ****ing oak. that is all

EDIT: incase it wasn't assumed, his pokemon too.
Life is a joke, laugh at it.

SJS, I think you'll be even awesomer if you can pull this off! I just made a Darth Vader Color Pack, and I wanted it to be like a full character. So you know I had to request for portraits from you! And if you can, can you make the nametag and CSS portraits? I'll understand if you can't.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02


Guys, he's gonna be MIA for a while.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]