SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Hey SJS, I pm'ed you my request because I still haven't gotten permission to upload. x.x


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Lucas! :af:
looks really good. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm in love with that Ness pose.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ness and Lucas take the cake.  Their poses look both awesome and fitting.  DDD is next in line.  His is awesome, but not as awesome.

Not really felling ROB's, but I'll probably change my mind once the actual CSPs get made.

Those poses are just what I threw together in an hour yesterday. Might use them, might not. Might eat a sandwich, might not. So yeah.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Great job as always, dude :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol at Axl! he's soo small ahahah

My bread.

Keep your hands off of it.


Thanks for covering virtually every hack I have for Falco though. <3

Hahaha that title is perfect.  I like how you are making slight changes to your previous Gold CSPs that had not had requests before (Charizard and now Falco). I like this new Falco a lot better, the angle of the head made all the difference :p

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]