SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172




Quote from: Alouette on February 20, 2012, 04:19:14 AM
I would like to request a Xion and Roxas CSP for these models. D:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694 - Roxas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24088 - Xion

I was wondering if you've gotten around to these yet. :(
If its too much to ask for, I understand.




February 23, 2012, 05:25:05 AM #3127 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:28:29 AM by SJS
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 23, 2012, 05:33:33 AM #3128 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:42:43 AM by Spex130
Peaches have Pits don't they? Haha! This is great!



Also, SJ. I'm not saying you have to re-do this one or anything(because honestly I think it looks awesome!), but make sure to be on the lookout for EyeYellows that you wouldn't assume are EyeYellows. This CSP uses the hack's EyeYellow instead of the normal one.


February 23, 2012, 05:38:00 AM #3129 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:41:29 AM by SJS
Quote from: Spex130 on February 23, 2012, 05:33:33 AM
Peaches have Pits don't they? Haha! This is great!



Also, SJ. I'm not saying you have to re-do this one or anything(because honestly I think it looks awesome!), but make sure to be on the lookout for EyeYellows that you wouldn't assume are EyeYellows. This CSP uses the hack's EyeYellow instead of the normal one.

Deciphering the naming system (or lack of a naming system) of a fellow artist can be difficult.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: Albafika on February 23, 2012, 05:41:22 AM
Wait, you're doing requests of all the past poses?

Most of them, yeah. The guidelines are in the requesting rules of the OP.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 23, 2012, 05:38:00 AM
Deciphering the naming system (or lack of a naming system) of a fellow artist can be difficult.

Very much understandable! I most certainly didn't make it easy....

Also, a request, since I can!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24902



Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!