SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Wow! Thanks! I didn't think all 7 I requested would get done since the rules state only 6. A thousand cookie's (or a sweet of your choice) to you!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Oh god.
Megaman's wrist...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Man, that pose is perfect for Victini.

Thanks a ton!





Haha! I never noticed how small Ama2's head was! These are great, SJS. Thanks!


The Ness CSPs are awesome SJS. I'm glad you used that pose.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 20, 2012, 12:25:55 AMOh god.
Megaman's wrist...

I know. Not even SJS' expert Photoshop skills can make hacks like that look good.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Oh god these are amazing. Thank you so much.


March 20, 2012, 09:01:05 PM #3201 Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 09:10:39 PM by Mariodk
the perfect pose for a CSP to kid goku too and its over ness too (model+moveset) but not done with model
i hope i can request kid goku CSPs(with recolours+GT and transfroms SSj1,3) then im 100% done the model is anyway over ness and wanted that pose  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 20, 2012, 10:31:43 PM #3202 Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:32:52 PM by iLink
Thought I edited this one into my last post but I guess I didn't. http://www.mediafire.com/?2dd3iv89n0u9od9

If you wouldn't mind still doing it then that would be great but if not that's fine.


EDIT: I'm dumb or blind because its there and I didn't notice it lol. Thanks man.


Quote from: TheMTorres29 on March 20, 2012, 10:46:47 PM
I dont mean to sound like a _____ but...

well then stop being a _____ and let him do the requests at his own pace ;)

Sounds like a plan :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:



The amount of effort that goes into each of these is extraordinary.  Love the Ness CSPs!

In celebration of Kid Icarus Uprising releasing this week, I made a new pose for Pit and requests are open again.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yes! Time to request my own Pit's!
Emerald (not an emerald texture) Pit: http://www.mediafire.com/?oxhp296vir21n3b
Ruby Pit: http://www.mediafire.com/?g6z58g0k2m4g1vd
Sapphire Pit: http://www.mediafire.com/?hhdakgwpddsyo99
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

March 21, 2012, 05:52:39 AM #3209 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 06:01:01 AM by _Data_Drain_
Hm... Pit huh?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25237
I'm sure Star would appreciate it. :P


Anyway. That's all I can think of now. Since you've already done my past request.
XD