SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 01:56:17 PM
So... I was creeping on your photobucket, and I found something...

yeah xD very gentlemanly.
lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Unindexed ZSS stuff.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


nice
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


How long are you gonna keep ZSS requests open? Demonboy is making fat Mega Man over her and I wanna see a CSP in the pose. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 16, 2012, 03:28:31 AM #3562 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 03:45:50 AM by SJS
Quote from: KnightMario on May 16, 2012, 03:08:57 AM
nice
Rad.

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 16, 2012, 03:14:46 AM
Sweet.
Tubular.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 16, 2012, 03:19:34 AM
How long are you gonna keep ZSS requests open? Demonboy is making fat Mega Man over her and I wanna see a CSP in the pose. :srs:
Requests close once I post the portraits.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


lol, krystal has them huge head!

Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 03:06:42 AM
Unindexed ZSS stuff.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow those are awesome and a lot.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Good news for CSP's, you can now add them to the hacks by using the "Add CSP" button on every hack :D

but u'd have to go one by one... xDDD

someone added one that was a broken link.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Haha... hopefully all the linking to my CSPs won't murder my Photobucket bandwidth.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 02:00:15 PM
Haha... hopefully all the linking to my CSPs won't murder my Photobucket bandwidth.
I think you might be better off buying Pro :P