Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 33
Author Topic: Vertex Hacking: Advanced Techniques  (Read 125832 times)
Ӄit ßallarɖ
Little 3D Animator
Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #315 on: August 05, 2010, 08:09:59 PM »

I have a problem, when i run ColladaMax it does'nt detect 3DS max for some unknown reason so it wont install the plugin. Can someone upload the literal plugin's?

I'm having the same problems =(

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

Hey guys im yoshiboshi3 i maik vertex hacks

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #316 on: August 05, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »

I am indeed using Vish's method. And about your problem, could you clarify a bit more or add pictures? I'm sure I could help you as I've had a similar problem, but it was when I still used the patching meathod.....

STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

Paramedics finished her text, "...love you."

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer Heart Container KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: August 05, 2010, 09:33:58 PM »

Is it maybe because you changed the number of vertices while editing it? That's happened to me many, many times, so maybe it happened to you, too.

Maybe try right-clicking on both of them and going to Properties to check the number of vertices could show you what the problem is?

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000 Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: August 05, 2010, 11:44:29 PM »

Is it maybe because you changed the number of vertices while editing it? That's happened to me many, many times, so maybe it happened to you, too.

Maybe try right-clicking on both of them and going to Properties to check the number of vertices could show you what the problem is?

Was this directed at me?
    If so I don't think this is the cause. Even if I don't edit anything it still doesn't work.

I am indeed using Vish's method. And about your problem, could you clarify a bit more or add pictures? I'm sure I could help you as I've had a similar problem, but it was when I still used the patching method.....

I have the same problem as you. Although that method is easier I don't believe there is a fix for this. I explained the situation to both MarioKart and Vish but neither of them had a solution.

But I am probably and hopefully wrong. I have not tried patching afterward mainly because I want to be able to use the no patch method without it screwing up, but I haven't found a way around it.

For now I'm just using MarioKarts method. (But as I've explained in my last post, I'm having trouble with that as well)
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 11:49:39 PM by Apprentice Of Death » Logged

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: August 06, 2010, 11:05:00 AM »

Was this directed at me?
    If so I don't think this is the cause. Even if I don't edit anything it still doesn't work.

I am indeed using Vish's method. And about your problem, could you clarify a bit more or add pictures? I'm sure I could help you as I've had a similar problem, but it was when I still used the patching method.....

I have the same problem as you. Although that method is easier I don't believe there is a fix for this. I explained the situation to both MarioKart and Vish but neither of them had a solution.

But I am probably and hopefully wrong. I have not tried patching afterward mainly because I want to be able to use the no patch method without it screwing up, but I haven't found a way around it.

For now I'm just using MarioKarts method. (But as I've explained in my last post, I'm having trouble with that as well)

Mariokart DOES have a solution, he does it in the videos where he DOESN'T TALK. However, it's hard to understand what he's doing because he's not explaining it as he goes.

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #320 on: August 06, 2010, 12:34:24 PM »

can anyone using 3DS Max 8 post the Collada dle file? I can't get the bloody thing to install properly (since it can't find 3Ds max, it'll just pretend to install then deletes the dle files)

Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

ChaosRune
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: August 06, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »

I got 3ds Max 8 from MegaUpload and did everything, but when I run the program it tries to verify a license then makes me have to input an activation code and a serial number like I bought a copy of it. Someone that I know also downloaded it, but he didn't have to do any of that! The only difference we have is that his computer is an XP and mine is a Vista. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: August 06, 2010, 01:40:29 PM »

I got 3ds Max 8 from MegaUpload and did everything, but when I run the program it tries to verify a license then makes me have to input an activation code and a serial number like I bought a copy of it. Someone that I know also downloaded it, but he didn't have to do any of that! The only difference we have is that his computer is an XP and mine is a Vista. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

...Pm me. (Sees if police are around)

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: August 06, 2010, 01:52:02 PM »

I've solved it already *wipes the blood off of her sword*
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 01:58:49 PM by RydiaFromFF2 » Logged

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: August 06, 2010, 04:10:12 PM »

I've solved it already *wipes the blood off of her sword*

Aha! Do what you want cuz a Pirate is free! You are a pirate!
    (lol limewire)

Btw YoshiBoshi which video is it? Maybe I'll be able to figure it out?

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #325 on: August 06, 2010, 04:24:55 PM »

wow alot of questions ^_^ I didn't really read them all, but it seems people are having alot of troubles again

anyway, just want you guys to know I bought a new computer, with a intel i7-930 along with a nvidia GX 470 graphics card. I'm running Windows7 now instead of my old winXP. I also have the new 3dsmax, max2011. when I get some other side projects done, I'll return to this. Then I can get a first hand idea of how to do this using the latest OS and hardware..
    most should have my simular specs, so hopfully more can relate.

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: August 06, 2010, 04:27:03 PM »

wow alot of questions ^_^ I didn't really read them all, but it seems people are having alot of troubles again

anyway, just want you guys to know I bought a new computer, with a intel i7-930 along with a nvidia GX 470 graphics card. I'm running Windows7 now instead of my old winXP. I also have the new 3dsmax, max2011. when I get some other side projects done, I'll return to this. Then I can get a first hand idea of how to do this using the latest OS and hardware..
    most should have my simular specs, so hopfully more can relate.

NOOOO DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER ._.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #327 on: August 06, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

So have I but I'm not crying over it.

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #328 on: August 06, 2010, 05:24:56 PM »

why, whats the main problem guys?

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: August 06, 2010, 06:51:51 PM »

I watched all your videos and solved my problems anyway.

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: