Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 ... 445
Author Topic: Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions  (Read 1836502 times)
Bad Box Art Mega Man
Keeper of the Gaming Universe
Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6405 on: December 05, 2013, 02:51:19 PM »

That is something you should ask the PMBR, not us.
    If we're going to set up a mirror link for every project out there, might as well make it a full-time job.

And I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure there have been some bigger days in Brawl modding. Unless there is something in the P:M package which somehow helps to make the whole modding community improve.
    noted

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6406 on: December 05, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33948
    (Reported: So the weather is a slight 76 degrees and sunny with a slight chance of rain on- oh wait. It's not that kind of report XD (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33687
    (Reported: %u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026..[censored] (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33750
    (Reported: calm down there kiddo, theres no need to go anal on us (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33632
    (Reported: HEIL HITLER, HEILL HITLER, HEIL HITLER!!!!!! (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33615
    (Reported: Of course you would "enhance" her, you horny little fuk (30933 GodOfAll5577))

...He strikes back...

EDIT : MORE!?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33521
    (Reported: John Cena wishes (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33501
    (Reported: Wow kid, get out of your [censored]ing baby toy room and start living a good long life. [censored]@@@@ (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33421
    (Reported: Fluor kirby, more like, penis galore (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33289
    (Reported: THIS ISNT EVEN A HACK. ITS JUST MARIO. (30933 GodOfAll5577))

EDIT2 - Mario Facepalm

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32400
    (Reported: This is a beautiful work of art, as Wa can freely take your lunch money and rape your innocent, dashing wives. Smiley (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31587
    (Reported: This is not Wa! *BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE* (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30327
    (Reported: FAP FAP FAP (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30324
    (Reported: When WA is finished polishing your dirty [censored], it will be minty fresh for any other WAs that may want a turn at tossing your fresh, lushious salas Cheesy (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29295
    (Reported: UR A FGT (30933 GodOfAll5577))

Forgot to post this. I've also removed the reports on all those. Thank you.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:31:00 PM by LegacyWolf » Logged

pichu04
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6407 on: December 05, 2013, 07:46:20 PM »

The download counts on your profiles are gone because the file generating them has been throwing a bunch of errors on unrelated stuff for ages, so I turned it off, not realizing it was also responsible for this function.

I did it right before the site went down (in fact, I noticed the errors during my initial investigation into why the site was misbehaving), so I never got a chance to notice this side effect until now. Sorry about that.

The errors weren't hurting anything, just annoying me, so I'll turn it back on when I get home.

Yeah when you are submitting something the download count reads 9001 or something. I see what ya mean.

BTW guys well done on getting the issue and things back online. I know it took alot of work.  Big respect!!
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:48:44 PM by pichu04 » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6408 on: December 05, 2013, 09:26:59 PM »

@pichu04 I thought the download counter saying 9001 when you're submitting a hack was just a little pun of the DBZ meme, was that actually an error?
    @Bad Box Art Gnorc You don't sound paranoid to me, just coming up with backup plans which is a good idea if the sights continue to have problems and/or possibly go down again, it'd be nice to have alternate link posted in a YT description until the sites are back up.
    @Miacis Wasn't there something about a working Clone Engine in P:M? If there is then that could defiantly improve hacking and playing since we could then have extra slots for multiple PSAs of the same character or imports. Actually that'd be awesome having say SMBZ Mario against TBPITW Mario, or Bowser vs Dark Bowser who had his own PSA or even just had different effects for his attacks. Cheesy
    After the clone engine I guess the next step would be to unlock the code used in Multi-Man Brawl where there were 6 or 7 players in a match. Now those would be Brawl matches, and imagine that on P:M. Happy Face
    Anyways glad that that report spammer is gone, that was annoying seeing how many reports he used. *shakes head*

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #6409 on: December 05, 2013, 09:45:43 PM »

@Miacis Wasn't there something about a working Clone Engine in P:M? If there is then that could defiantly improve hacking and playing since we could then have extra slots for multiple PSAs of the same character or imports. Actually that'd be awesome having say SMBZ Mario against TBPITW Mario, or Bowser vs Dark Bowser who had his own PSA or even just had different effects for his attacks. Cheesy
    After the clone engine I guess the next step would be to unlock the code used in Multi-Man Brawl where there were 6 or 7 players in a match. Now those would be Brawl matches, and imagine that on P:M. Happy Face
    Anyways glad that that report spammer is gone, that was annoying seeing how many reports he used. *shakes head*
    Thank you for totally sticking on topic.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #6410 on: December 06, 2013, 06:14:51 AM »

Yeah when you are submitting something the download count reads 9001 or something. I see what ya mean.
    That's not related. Just a bad joke picano put in.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #6411 on: December 06, 2013, 09:04:05 AM »

That's what I thought. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6412 on: December 06, 2013, 01:06:41 PM »

I can see the images, false report:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15547

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6413 on: December 06, 2013, 01:09:48 PM »

More Ghost Enties.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6414 on: December 06, 2013, 01:15:45 PM »

More Ghost Enties.
    Dealt with.

Fixed.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6415 on: December 07, 2013, 08:04:18 PM »

Well we got some plagiarism here. This hack.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35144

Takes things from this hack.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32300

I asked the user to collab me for the models he used in his motion. He claimed they were his. But I know they are mine. Here are the images below proving it. Mine are on the left, his are on the right.

This shows off my Sacred Bow model and my animations. This model was rigged by a person he credited who is Ganon_Zack. I ripped the model from SS and sent it to him to rig. I had this bow specially rigged due to the bow deforming. I also had the bow string rigged because originally it couldn't be moved. This bow has the EXACT same bones as mine. The animation offsets (In the image above) are EXACTLY the same. All 6 animations are. From the Start, Loop, End, AirStart, AirLoop, and AirEnd for the bow.

This two images show my textures for the Clawshot. He claimed he ripped the textures, then claimed he made them from scratch. The textures were not ripped, I ripped the textures for clawshot before and there was 4 different textures. These textures are mine, just brightened up.

These images show my specs for my Fi model who was ported over Zelda. These specs and the textures were ripped from the game. Even the shine of both models are the exact same. He even kept the same name from my Fi model which was Zelda00. (Future reference so I can port this over Zelda with no problems)

This final image shows Zelda's bone set on my Fi which matches his perfectly. Bone count for bone count. The animation is even the same as mine. He claimed he got the model from somewhere else.

So can you please have the user Collab me for what is mine.
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 11:24:55 PM by OmegaS3 » Logged

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6416 on: December 08, 2013, 10:31:52 AM »

In Response to OmegaS3 and in my own defense:

The Sacred Bow Model, I never claimed to be mine. I said that GanonZack gave it to me. You claimed that you gave it to him and that's where he got it from. Unless GanonZack states otherwise, I'll continue to give GanonZack credit for the bow.

Now onto the proof that the bow animation is mine:

As you can see in the first image, the offsets are different for that specific bone. But that isn't the only offset that's different.

The offsets for the bowstring in the middle of the animation are different as well.

And yet again, the offsets are different in the middle of the animation. If I stole your animation, our offsets should match up perfectly. But they don't.

This is the only instance where our offsets get even close to matching up. And even then, the offsets are different.

Now for the Clawshot proof

In a PM to OmegaS3, I stated that we both are basing the clawshot off of the same source/game. So of course it would end up looking similar. That's like saying that someone made a FD Link texture first and just because someone else made their own version, they should collab the first person because it ended up looking the same.

As you can see, not only the colors different but also the quality of the brush strokes are also different. You can clearly see on the bottom right, that the quality of the yellow "buckle" is different and isn't just "copy-pasted and brighter". On top of that, you can see the color of the buckle slightly bleed into the orange band that is on it's immediate left, which isn't present in OmegaS3's Clawshot texture.

Here, you can see the different quality of the edges and the brush stroke difference.

You can also see the different texture quality on the yellow sections of the texture and also the grey block on the left hand side of the texture.

On a final note, about the clawshot, you can clearly see that on the center-bottom the two vanilla-brawl Link clawshot textures. Mine are a completely different shade than his. This is the only instance where "my" work is brighter than "his" work, and even then the section of texture being presented is from Vanilla Brawl.

And now onto Fi.

I never claimed that I made Fi, I claimed that it belonged to Optimus Kirby.

OF COURSE the texture and model will be the same, OptimusKirby ripped the model off from SS. Why in the world WOULDNT it be the same?

NOTE: I also have to credit ABloodyCanadian for the Loftwing model. I will do so when this issue is resolved so no one can claim that I edited my entry to fabricate evidence.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6417 on: December 08, 2013, 02:01:49 PM »

In Response to OmegaS3 and in my own defense:

The Sacred Bow Model, I never claimed to be mine. I said that GanonZack gave it to me. You claimed that you gave it to him and that's where he got it from. Unless GanonZack states otherwise, I'll continue to give GanonZack credit for the bow.

Now onto the proof that the bow animation is mine:

As you can see in the first image, the offsets are different for that specific bone. But that isn't the only offset that's different.

The offsets for the bowstring in the middle of the animation are different as well.

And yet again, the offsets are different in the middle of the animation. If I stole your animation, our offsets should match up perfectly. But they don't.

This is the only instance where our offsets get even close to matching up. And even then, the offsets are different.

Now for the Clawshot proof

In a PM to OmegaS3, I stated that we both are basing the clawshot off of the same source/game. So of course it would end up looking similar. That's like saying that someone made a FD Link texture first and just because someone else made their own version, they should collab the first person because it ended up looking the same.

As you can see, not only the colors different but also the quality of the brush strokes are also different. You can clearly see on the bottom right, that the quality of the yellow "buckle" is different and isn't just "copy-pasted and brighter". On top of that, you can see the color of the buckle slightly bleed into the orange band that is on it's immediate left, which isn't present in OmegaS3's Clawshot texture.

Here, you can see the different quality of the edges and the brush stroke difference.

You can also see the different texture quality on the yellow sections of the texture and also the grey block on the left hand side of the texture.

On a final note, about the clawshot, you can clearly see that on the center-bottom the two vanilla-brawl Link clawshot textures. Mine are a completely different shade than his. This is the only instance where "my" work is brighter than "his" work, and even then the section of texture being presented is from Vanilla Brawl.

And now onto Fi.

I never claimed that I made Fi, I claimed that it belonged to Optimus Kirby.

OF COURSE the texture and model will be the same, OptimusKirby ripped the model off from SS. Why in the world WOULDNT it be the same?

NOTE: I also have to credit ABloodyCanadian for the Loftwing model. I will do so when this issue is resolved so no one can claim that I edited my entry to fabricate evidence.
    In response of this you stated if we used the same source we will get the same results. But the SS clawshot textures look nothing like these.

There are 4 different textures for the clawshot being.

1. The Base
    2. The Grip
    3. The Chain
    4. The Claw

I refused to rip it because it would cause more file size.

In this picture was only small edits. Different color mean nothing and small edits still require credit. I learned this when I got in trouble for taking textures. Even if you used mine as a base. You can still tell they are my textures just slightly edit. But the reason why I want collab for these is because I MADE them. That is why they are made with paint bucket coloring.

Onto this bow. I kept the original download of yours just to do the pictures before I trashed it.

As I said the bow is mine. You can go all the way back and check on the Sacred Thread. I even posted pictures of the problem with the bow and sent it back to him and fixed it. (When I'm done with this message I will go grab it)

You just went in a changed the offsets. The animations are still mine as I said the little jerk in the start animations. That is because I didn't know how to animate at all so I just kept it like that. The loop animation is mine. Same amount of frames, and basically slightly edit offsets. The bow even loops at the exact same point. And lastly the End animation. Which is slightly edited again. Same frame count and still has jerk from my bow. If you haven't fixed all this in your download already. They can download it and compare it themselves.

Now finally Fi. In this image right below:

This Fi has a specific highlight texture I have. Note this was not in the rip from when I ripped Fi from Skyward Sword. Now the material data and naming of everything are all the same. Even if he said "we got the same model, so we will have the same results" You don't rename material data the exact same as someone else unless they are specs or metal. This texture not being specs but just a simple highlight are the exact same on my model when comparing it to him. Now to rap this up with the last thing that has the biggest proof.

This image right here. Even if you say Fi was ripped from SS from your friend, why was it specific rigged the EXACT same way as mine. The same bones, the same material data, the same textures, and the same animation. I was originally going to make a Fi PSA but Young Link came about. So I had Fi rigged for no reason. Now for your Fi which was the exact same as mine could have been rigged to 1 bone. Which was the fairy bone, and you could have just replaced my animation with yours. Just by switching your side taunt animation didn't help either. Also why is the name of your Fi the exact same name as mine Zelda00.

So there is more proof.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6418 on: December 08, 2013, 02:09:36 PM »

In response of this you stated if we used the same source we will get the same results. But the SS clawshot textures look nothing like these.

There are 4 different textures for the clawshot being.

1. The Base
    2. The Grip
    3. The Chain
    4. The Claw

I refused to rip it because it would cause more file size.

In this picture was only small edits. Different color mean nothing and small edits still require credit. I learned this when I got in trouble for taking textures. Even if you used mine as a base. You can still tell they are my textures just slightly edit. But the reason why I want collab for these is because I MADE them. That is why they are made with paint bucket coloring.

Onto this bow. I kept the original download of yours just to do the pictures before I trashed it.

As I said the bow is mine. You can go all the way back and check on the Sacred Thread. I even posted pictures of the problem with the bow and sent it back to him and fixed it. (When I'm done with this message I will go grab it)

You just went in a changed the offsets. The animations are still mine as I said the little jerk in the start animations. That is because I didn't know how to animate at all so I just kept it like that. The loop animation is mine. Same amount of frames, and basically slightly edit offsets. The bow even loops at the exact same point. And lastly the End animation. Which is slightly edited again. Same frame count and still has jerk from my bow. If you haven't fixed all this in your download already. They can download it and compare it themselves.

Now finally Fi. In this image right below:

This Fi has a specific highlight texture I have. Note this was not in the rip from when I ripped Fi from Skyward Sword. Now the material data and naming of everything are all the same. Even if he said "we got the same model, so we will have the same results" You don't rename material data the exact same as someone else unless they are specs or metal. This texture not being specs but just a simple highlight are the exact same on my model when comparing it to him. Now to rap this up with the last thing that has the biggest proof.

This image right here. Even if you say Fi was ripped from SS from your friend, why was it specific rigged the EXACT same way as mine. The same bones, the same material data, the same textures, and the same animation. I was originally going to make a Fi PSA but Young Link came about. So I had Fi rigged for no reason. Now for your Fi which was the exact same as mine could have been rigged to 1 bone. Which was the fairy bone, and you could have just replaced my animation with yours. Just by switching your side taunt animation didn't help either. Also why is the name of your Fi the exact same name as mine Zelda00.

So there is more proof.

The clawshot has those edits because changing the others didn't make a difference. I tested it all out, where the textures would go, how it would show up, everything. After I saw where it would end up, I made the corresponding changes.

Again, if YOU ripped the bow, then I admit you did it. But unless GanonZack tells me that he got the bow from you I won't give credit. Simple.

The "jerk" in the beginning of the animation for the bow isn't a "jerk", it's when Link spins the bow off his back to use it. It's supposed to happen. On top of that, my bow slides a bit when it goes into position. Yours stays in place the whole time.

And of course it's the same amount of frames. V-brawl link has 60 frames on the animation. Why in the world would I change it if I didn't change v-brawls Links bow use animation?

Again, OptimusKirby RIPPED and RIGGED the Fi model over Zelda (hey, your Fi is called FitZelda00 too!). Which is why they're the same.

And don't you say that you made the Fi animation. We both know that I made it. Hell, I even have a youtube vid of me showcasing the animation on your thread.

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6419 on: December 08, 2013, 02:29:33 PM »

The clawshot has those edits because changing the others didn't make a difference. I tested it all out, where the textures would go, how it would show up, everything. After I saw where it would end up, I made the corresponding changes.

Again, if YOU ripped the bow, then I admit you did it. But unless GanonZack tells me that he got the bow from you I won't give credit. Simple.

The "jerk" in the beginning of the animation for the bow isn't a "jerk", it's when Link spins the bow off his back to use it. It's supposed to happen. On top of that, my bow slides a bit when it goes into position. Yours stays in place the whole time.

And of course it's the same amount of frames. V-brawl link has 60 frames on the animation. Why in the world would I change it if I didn't change v-brawls Links bow use animation?

Again, OptimusKirby RIPPED and RIGGED the Fi model over Zelda (hey, your Fi is called FitZelda00 too!). Which is why they're the same.

And don't you say that you made the Fi animation. We both know that I made it. Hell, I even have a youtube vid of me showcasing the animation on your thread.
    Let me give you some key things.

The bow situation I'm going to prove once I'm done looking through the thread.

The Clawshot textures are still self explanatory that you took them. Just slightly edit. ( You may have tested over and over but it was on the parts you tweak) I know alot of things wrong with my hack but its either animation or texture wise.

The jerking part is not when he starts. Its after he does all that with the bow and the bow is straight for the set amount of frames and then jerks.

Because I used Vbrawl Link as a base. You couldn't extend or shorten the animation or it would have looked funny.

But I didn't get my Fi from him. My Fi is from DSX8. Which is how I know its his because he ported it over Zelda anyways.

You made your animation which was through link. Now here is where your wrong. Kagemaru remade the animation and did it correctly above Link's head. One of the reasons why he is collabed.

Pages:  1 ... 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 ... 445
    Print
    Jump to: