Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 30
Author Topic: Villager Joins the Brawl! -Released!-  (Read 156779 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #225 on: October 28, 2013, 06:55:44 PM »

Okay, 1. Sorry for da caps. XD I was excited. 2. By that i meant Grabbing an item or turning around an item someone can't pick up. Ex. Urina (When spiked outwards), the Motion Sensor Bomb (When already set on the ground A.K.A. Thrown already), or even the Super or Poison Mushrooms, And either make it point in another direction, or pick it up and throw it. AWESOME 2.0!

P.S. Sorry for the Run-On Sentences.
    Alright. Thanks for explaining.

Though I don't think this moveset should have item spawning. Undecided

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: October 28, 2013, 08:09:01 PM »

not too sure about that, but it could be an interesting idea.  i just wouldn't really know how to actually do it.  the turning around part could work, if it worked somewhat like Fox's reflector, i would think.  and as KJP said, this PSA probably won't have item spawning, i've never been a fan of PSAs that can do that.  as for this...

How many time can the Gyroid Rocket be used? 1 or 2 times? (Ex. Wayyyyy of the left of the stage)

i was thinking of 'borrowing' Luigi's/Pikachu's Side B code, since they seem to fit nicely.

also, a bit of an update.  i'll be doing most/all of the PSA part, as SonicBrawler kind of over-promised on what he'd do for all the projects he's helping with, so i'm taking one thing off his mind.   plus, it's been project time of the semester, so i've had a bit more school work than usual.  and what little free time i had went into Pokemon Y.  so yeah.  but i haven't come empty handed, as i have pretty well finished the VIS0.  i'm super glad i separated the eyes from the mouth when i did.

here's a few of the new ones.

WHO LEFT THIS BANANA HERE?

i can't believe someone would do that...

gotta... get... up...

almost.....

bah... never was good with pull-ups...

don't mind me, just taking a nap.

WHY DID I EAT THE CURRY?

just 5 more minutes...

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: October 28, 2013, 08:16:06 PM »

not too sure about that, but it could be an interesting idea.  i just wouldn't really know how to actually do it.  the turning around part could work, if it worked somewhat like Fox's reflector, i would think.  and as KJP said, this PSA probably won't have item spawning, i've never been a fan of PSAs that can do that.  as for this...

i was thinking of 'borrowing' Luigi's/Pikachu's Side B code, since they seem to fit nicely.

also, a bit of an update.  i'll be doing most/all of the PSA part, as SonicBrawler kind of over-promised on what he'd do for all the projects he's helping with, so i'm taking one thing off his mind.   plus, it's been project time of the semester, so i've had a bit more school work than usual.  and what little free time i had went into Pokemon Y.  so yeah.  but i haven't come empty handed, as i have pretty well finished the VIS0.  i'm super glad i separated the eyes from the mouth when i did.

gotta... get... up...

almost.....

WHY DID I EAT THE CURRY?

just 5 more minutes...

Those VIS0's look nice, I look forward to seeing what you'll do for the PSA part. Grin

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: October 28, 2013, 08:16:50 PM »

also, a bit of an update.  i'll be doing most/all of the PSA part, as SonicBrawler kind of over-promised on what he'd do for all the projects he's helping with, so i'm taking one thing off his mind.   plus, it's been project time of the semester, so i've had a bit more school work than usual.  and what little free time i had went into Pokemon Y.  so yeah.  but i haven't come empty handed, as i have pretty well finished the VIS0.  i'm super glad i separated the eyes from the mouth when i did.

gotta... get... up...

almost.....

WHY DID I EAT THE CURRY?

just 5 more minutes...

Sounds good to me! Take your time, man. Things happen.

I think what you guys do often looks better than what we see from SSB4. It may look nicer in HD, but this all looks so much more collected. It's awesome.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #229 on: October 28, 2013, 10:53:10 PM »

Good to see you made it out of that volcano you fell in.

babyblinx1
    Advanced Kitten

I'm the mayor, do what I say.....OR ELSE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: October 29, 2013, 03:11:16 PM »

Sweet! This looks better than ANY work i've seen. (Except Nintendo. That's...Nintendo.)

plus, it's been project time of the semester, so i've had a bit more school work than usual.  and what little free time i had went into Pokemon Y.  so yeah.  but i haven't come empty handed, as i have pretty well finished the VIS0.  i'm super glad i separated the eyes from the mouth when i did.
    Pokeman Y? I'll take you on! Grin

Also, this is a stupid question, and I wouldn't know where to ask this. XD But KJP, am I able to get an animated Siggy, or whatever?
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:32:44 PM by BurgerKingJigglypuff » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: October 29, 2013, 06:33:20 PM »

Also, this is a stupid question, and I wouldn't know where to ask this. XD But KJP, am I able to get an animated Siggy, or whatever?
    You'll have to make it yourself. But it has to apply to the rules of the Forums.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

babyblinx1
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: October 29, 2013, 07:56:44 PM »

You'll have to make it yourself. But it has to apply to the rules of the Forums.
    Kay, thanks for notifying me of this. I thought ONLY The Team could have this.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: October 30, 2013, 07:51:49 PM »

Those VIS0's look nice, I look forward to seeing what you'll do for the PSA part. Grin

thanks, and i'm also looking forward to having a Villager that has proper attacks.  been playing with him far too long with the hitboxes off.

I think what you guys do often looks better than what we see from SSB4. It may look nicer in HD, but this all looks so much more collected. It's awesome.
    Sweet! This looks better than ANY work i've seen. (Except Nintendo. That's...Nintendo.)

why thank you as well.  not too sure about official Nintendo quality, but i'm certainly putting in as much effort as i can.  been wanting this PSA done for too long to just go half way on it.

Pokeman Y? I'll take you on! Grin

you'd probably win, i just beat the Elite 4 a few days ago and haven't played since, so my team is low 60's.

Good to see you made it out of that volcano you fell in.

i know, right?  i keep falling the ones without good wifi.  at least there was a charger down there, so i could keep playing pokemon.

so i got most of the initial PSAing done, minus a few attacks that i'm purposely leaving alone for now.  for anyone curious, this is my plan of attack from now until official Vault release.

Priority list:
    First -
    get most attacks PSA'd (leave out Throws, Side and Down B for now)
    LandingAir[All], Attack[All]4Hold animations
    Entry animation
    model stuff, i have a few edits i need to merge into one, plus a few Material edits i've been putting off
    model visibility, make sure everything shows properly
    whatever VIS0 i may have missed
    thread release + initial balancing

Second -
    Side and Down B PSA'd
    Throws animated and PSA'd
    Swim animations (i'd like for them to reflect New Leaf's swimming)
    Final Smash
    fix Up Taunt (the eating one)
    adjust/remove sounds (Pit's voice gets really annoying after a while)
    last minute adjustments, and final balancing
    Vault release

it's more or less in order of what i'll do.  it's in 2 sections, mainly because i'd like to get a thread release out soon, plus i could then start the second section while doing the balancing.  all the stuff in the first section should be pretty quick to do, i've just been kind of lazy about actually doing them.  so yeah.

babyblinx1
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: October 31, 2013, 04:50:08 PM »

thanks, and i'm also looking forward to having a Villager that has proper attacks.  been playing with him far too long with the hitboxes off.

why thank you as well.  not too sure about official Nintendo quality, but i'm certainly putting in as much effort as i can.  been wanting this PSA done for too long to just go half way on it.

you'd probably win, i just beat the Elite 4 a few days ago and haven't played since, so my team is low 60's.

i know, right?  i keep falling the ones without good wifi.  at least there was a charger down there, so i could keep playing pokemon.

so i got most of the initial PSAing done, minus a few attacks that i'm purposely leaving alone for now.  for anyone curious, this is my plan of attack from now until official Vault release.

Priority list:
    First -
    get most attacks PSA'd (leave out Throws, Side and Down B for now)
    LandingAir[All], Attack[All]4Hold animations
    Entry animation
    model stuff, i have a few edits i need to merge into one, plus a few Material edits i've been putting off
    model visibility, make sure everything shows properly
    whatever VIS0 i may have missed
    thread release + initial balancing

Second -
    Side and Down B PSA'd
    Throws animated and PSA'd
    Swim animations (i'd like for them to reflect New Leaf's swimming)
    Final Smash
    fix Up Taunt (the eating one)
    adjust/remove sounds (Pit's voice gets really annoying after a while)
    last minute adjustments, and final balancing
    Vault release

it's more or less in order of what i'll do.  it's in 2 sections, mainly because i'd like to get a thread release out soon, plus i could then start the second section while doing the balancing.  all the stuff in the first section should be pretty quick to do, i've just been kind of lazy about actually doing them.  so yeah.
    Wow, I REALLY hope this gets done. Take your time, we all need breaks from the PC every now and then.
    And also,
    I wish I knew about PSAing so I could take this off your hands for a few days...

Post Merge: November 01, 2013, 05:51:07 PM
    I made one, and I'm happy. Cheesy

It's been a while, and I want to see a few updates, or what's happening, or something. no rush, but I've been wanting to see a bit of progress. I'm VERY,VERY sorry if my tone seems impatient or rushed. (BTW, I preordered A Legend Of Zelda A Link Between Worlds. WOO! Not sure why anyone would care, but meh.)
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 04:00:44 PM by babyblinx1 » Logged

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: November 09, 2013, 02:32:17 PM »

It's been a while, and I want to see a few updates, or what's happening, or something. no rush, but I've been wanting to see a bit of progress. I'm VERY,VERY sorry if my tone seems impatient or rushed.

why i'm glad you asked.  just ignore the fact that i totally didn't see this until late yesterday...

i've got all the attacks except the Down and Side B basically PSA'd, and basically feeling like how i wanted them.  of course that's still subject to change, i'm not a one man balancing team like Sakurai is.  HA, i made a funny.

since there's not much to show, and i don't have video recording capabilities, have some gifs instead.

this one is the Entry.  pretend the Bed shrinks and goes into his pocket towards the end.

as for this one, it's the Swim animation.  i have all the Swims done, but i'll just show this one, mainly because laziness.  and they're not really all that interesting besides this one, and maybe the SwimF.  also, the floor is meant to show the water level.

so more or less, the last thing i need to do before the thread release is some model related stuff, which shouldn't take too long.  i may actually have this ready before the weekend is done, although don't hold your breath on that promise.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: November 09, 2013, 02:54:18 PM »

That's an awesome take on an Entry animation. The swim's cool, too; really natural looking. Can't wait to see it released. Are you going to have someone do a preview video for you?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #237 on: November 09, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »

nice job man. i can reocrd a pewview vid when you think its ready to be shown.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: November 09, 2013, 03:00:39 PM »

Bed animation is so fitting. Can't wait for this.

Speaking of Sakurai, Marth got announced as a playable character in Smash 4. Wooo, big surprise.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: November 09, 2013, 04:36:00 PM »

Dat entry. All arguments are forever invalid.

Speaking of Sakurai, Marth got announced as a playable character in Smash 4. Wooo, big surprise.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 30
    Print
    Jump to: