Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 603084 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1620 on: May 18, 2014, 06:58:38 PM »

All righty then! I've got snapshots coming soon again!

This time, it's of the backward first jump, and the Side Special on ground, which I'm hard at work tweaking. Smiley

For the jump, it's a simple backflip similar to Mario's.

For the Side Special, I made it as follows.

If you just tap B or let it charge for a little bit, he'll throw a small, weak boomerang that does very little damage and kb. If you let it go for just a bit more, it'll be slightly more devastating. However, charge it all the way and the boomerang he throws will be full-sized, powerful and hella fast for maximum damage. It also rotates fastest and has Super Armor. The drawback is that the animation is longer, thus the attack is slower when fully charged.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1621 on: May 18, 2014, 08:44:04 PM »

Some time without visitnig this thread lol
    Good job as always, I'm expecting a good work from you,  and for what I see, I won't be dissapointed :J Keep it like this and cheer up

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1622 on: May 18, 2014, 10:55:38 PM »

Haha, thanks so much for the kind words, Kyou. Cheesy

Anyway, here.

Jump Back

I forgot to show a frame of his JumpF.

Ground Side Special:

Basic boomerang. Tiny little thing. Tongue

Medium:

Large boomerang. It's big and can go far.

Ok, you've had enough. I'll put it away. Wink

Fly away. Smiley New keyframe from Aerial Up Special:

And with that, I'll take a small/short break from Tabuu and work on something else for now. Smiley

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1623 on: May 18, 2014, 11:00:55 PM »

Shoowhee! that is awesome, i've just been adding Tabuu to my BrawlEx package, i just finished chaning all of his Extrenal GFX id's to Tabuu. i've always like Tabuu, but this is awesome.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1624 on: May 18, 2014, 11:03:59 PM »

Shoowhee! that is awesome, i've just been adding Tabuu to my BrawlEx package, i just finished chaning all of his Extrenal GFX id's to Tabuu. i've always like Tabuu, but this is awesome.

You might need to update your Ex package once I'm done. I plan to make this one with MUCH more polish and attention to detail than the last one. I want to make this one as perfect and faithful to Tabuu as I can. I want to even outdo myself. It's the goal of each PSA I make, that and to have fun. XD I'm proud of how he's turning out so far, tbh. Using him now is at least twice as fun as using the awkward, slightly glitchy previous one. Wink

Anyway, I've chosen what to work on now on my break from Tabs. It's K. Rool! Grin

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1625 on: May 18, 2014, 11:59:43 PM »

You might need to update your Ex package once I'm done. I plan to make this one with MUCH more polish and attention to detail than the last one. I want to make this one as perfect and faithful to Tabuu as I can. I want to even outdo myself. It's the goal of each PSA I make, that and to have fun. XD I'm proud of how he's turning out so far, tbh. Using him now is at least twice as fun as using the awkward, slightly glitchy previous one. Wink

Anyway, I've chosen what to work on now on my break from Tabs. It's K. Rool! Grin
    Power to you bro! you actually inspire me to do PSA, and because of Brawlex, i'm slowly learning how it works, i just do not know how the code works yet. but i'll learn. this Tabuu looks freaking sick =3

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1626 on: May 20, 2014, 10:39:08 PM »

Doing K. Rool at the moment. I completely remade his Wait2 from scratch (no more jittery Right Leg movements!) and made cape movements for his Run. I'm going to show those off soon, as well as the PAT0 animations I made for Wait2. As I've no doubt told you, K. Rool now has eyelid textures and I'm using them. Grin

On the side, I'm doing Tabuu as well. I'm sorta switching between the 2 whenever I feel like it. Smiley Both of these badasses are going great.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1627 on: May 21, 2014, 05:40:01 PM »

why does krool need a revamped N-Special? i found nothing wrong with it, animation and stat wise.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1628 on: May 21, 2014, 05:49:13 PM »

why does krool need a revamped N-Special? i found nothing wrong with it, animation and stat wise.
    True projectile needed.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1629 on: May 21, 2014, 06:05:03 PM »

Because I thought the animation was rushed and looked atrocious. D: Plus the Cannonball wasn't a true projectile which made it absolutely bizarre. I improved the animation today.

Anyway, have some eye candy! I slowed them down.

Wait 2:

Run:

New N-Special startup: Now, before you complain, posing this was BRUTAL. His arms are short and his belly kept getting in the way. I had lots of trouble with this. D:

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1630 on: May 21, 2014, 06:36:43 PM »

Because I thought the animation was rushed and looked atrocious. D: Plus the Cannonball wasn't a true projectile which made it absolutely bizarre. I improved the animation today.

Anyway, have some eye candy! I slowed them down.

Wait 2:

Run:

New N-Special startup: Now, before you complain, posing this was BRUTAL. His arms are short and his belly kept getting in the way. I had lots of trouble with this. D:

Gee Wiz, those animations look cool Smiley

You're thinking about changing the Blunderbus attack?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1631 on: May 21, 2014, 06:38:51 PM »

Gee Wiz, those animations look cool Smiley

You're thinking about changing the Blunderbus attack?

Well, mostly the animations. And thanks.

I'm working on recreating the Side Special over Pit.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1632 on: May 21, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »

Sometimes you have to cheat and move the bones in the animation. I know that a lot of characters will do this sometimes just to get around limb lengths. As long as they aren't stretched terribly, it's okay to make a limb longer or shorter in an animation if it make it look better, which might help you in this case since you aim to make accurate recreations of his DKC Trilogy sprites.
    Now these animations look far better than they did before, you did great, Tabuu. Now it could just be me, but I'd like to see K Rool's eyes looking at his muscle in Wait2, idk I just think it'd look better if he was looking at his muscle as he flexes than him looking straight forward.
    I can not wait see more of K Rool. Grin

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1633 on: May 21, 2014, 06:51:01 PM »

i
    Sometimes you have to cheat and move the bones in the animation. I know that a lot of characters will do this sometimes just to get around limb lengths. As long as they aren't stretched terribly, it's okay to make a limb longer or shorter in an animation if it make it look better, which might help you in this case since you aim to make accurate recreations of his DKC Trilogy sprites.
    Now these animations look far better than they did before, you did great, Tabuu. Now it could just be me, but I'd like to see K Rool's eyes looking at his muscle in Wait2, idk I just think it'd look better if he was looking at his muscle as he flexes than him looking straight forward.
    I can not wait see more of K Rool. Grin

I really, really appreciate the feedback. Grin Thank you very much for the compliment. I was hoping not to have to do that, but for the last animation, it looks like I have no choice.

For the firing animation(s) in the N-Special, I plan to have his crown jump this time, like Kaptain K. Rool's hat in DKC2. Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1634 on: May 21, 2014, 06:58:16 PM »

I really, really appreciate the feedback. Grin Thank you very much for the compliment. I was hoping not to have to do that, but for the last animation, it looks like I have no choice.

For the firing animation(s) in the N-Special, I plan to have his crown jump this time, like Kaptain K. Rool's hat in DKC2. Grin
    Yah I hate having to move the bones around, but I deal with it when animating SM64 Mario because it makes it a bit more accurate to the original game. xD Anyways back on topic, yes I think making his hat jump would be a nice touch to the animation.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Pages:  1 ... 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: