Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 ... 445
Author Topic: Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions  (Read 1847602 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3945 on: July 11, 2012, 03:06:59 PM »

It can be. Wolfric taught me one time.
    Do you have the link to the hack?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #3946 on: July 11, 2012, 03:56:47 PM »

I can bring it back easily. But you uploaded a data partition.

Which is great. But it would be better suited to Resources than BV. I'll add it there instead, and your stats will be fixed the next time the BV staff runs the stat recalculator.

Which reminds me: No one sent me anything when I asked for Resources stuff a few pages back. I'll just assume there's nothing new besides BrawlBox. Or you can post here (since there's no ongoing discussion now) or PM me anything that needs updating/adding.

If you want something new added to the page, I'll need a few people (let's say 5, minimum) to vouch that it works. They don't have to do it here; a link to the program's thread where people are saying, e.g., "Thanks, it works great!" will do.
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:18:47 PM by Vyse » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #3947 on: July 11, 2012, 04:11:05 PM »

Which is great. But it would be better suited to Resources than BV. I'll add it there instead, and your stats will be fixed the next time the BV staff runs the stat recalculator.

Which reminds me: No one sent me anything when I asked for Resources stuff a few pages back. I'll just assume there's nothing new besides BrawlBox. Or you can post here (since there's no ongoing discussion now) or PM me anything that needs updating/adding.
    IDK if my BRSTM renamer would be of any use in the resources, but 'm just asking if it would have a place in there, as well as my GUI for THPConv

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #3948 on: July 11, 2012, 04:16:37 PM »

BRSTM renamer
    I assume you mean something that changes music titles? If so, then yeah, that's fairly handy; the last thing like that is something Dantarion made a long time ago but never finished, I think.

GUI for THPConv
    You'll need to elaborate on this one. THPConv isn't even there, but I'm guessing it's just something that converts video files to .thp, so how complicated can it be?

I should mention that I'll need a few people to vouch that something works before I add new stuff.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #3949 on: July 11, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »

I assume you mean something that changes music titles? If so, then yeah, that's fairly handy; the last thing like that is something Dantarion made a long time ago but never finished, I think.
    You'll need to elaborate on this one. THPConv isn't even there, but I'm guessing it's just something that converts video files to .thp, so how complicated can it be?

I should mention that I'll need a few people to vouch that something works before I add new stuff.

well yah THPConv is entirely command-line, and my program does that in the background while presenting a more easy to use interface for converting frames into THP format

my program includes the command-line app encoded into it

the link for the GUI is found at http://www.mediafire.com/?h42q5xxoerjq1ib

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3950 on: July 11, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »

Well, BrawlBox needs to be updated, badly. It links to Kryal's thread, a guy that died in the past Holy War. Im srs here

Code Manager's Icon leads to a broken page. Add there the Icon's DL link or the link to the website of it, if there's any.

The NTSCU's Data partition description needs to be updated, too.

This and this need to be added on there, too.

EDIT: I forgot to add this, but, again, I feel Resources must have a spot on the.... *English skills went down to 0* on the thin where we have and the rest. <_<;
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 05:20:00 PM by Alfadibika » Logged

Forte
    Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3951 on: July 11, 2012, 05:19:53 PM »

If you want something new added to the page, I'll need a few people (let's say 5, minimum) to vouch that it works. They don't have to do it here; a link to the program's thread where people are saying, e.g., "Thanks, it works great!" will do.

Alright, thanks, and sounds good to me. Here's the link to partition for the resources if you still need it.

- Forte

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #3952 on: July 11, 2012, 05:36:03 PM »

This and this need to be added on there, too.

EDIT: I forgot to add this, but, again, I feel Resources must have a spot on the.... *English skills went down to 0* on the thin where we have and the rest. <_<;

the Navi bar?

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #3953 on: July 11, 2012, 06:53:21 PM »

I got Jack to make a button for it a while ago:

As soon as I get the page updated, it'll be there, replacing the picano button.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3954 on: July 11, 2012, 07:06:52 PM »

I got Jack to make a button for it a while ago:

As soon as I get the page updated, it'll be there, replacing the picano button.
    Well that's splendid news, Vyse!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #3955 on: July 11, 2012, 07:26:11 PM »

That's great to hear Vyse Awesome Face

: SW-2632-7270-6724

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3956 on: July 12, 2012, 03:20:07 AM »

oooh poor picano... xD
    but it'll be great to have the resources up there

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3957 on: July 12, 2012, 07:26:09 PM »

brawl vault is not working atm
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:34:13 PM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3958 on: July 12, 2012, 07:53:42 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27596&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Has the BV staff decided on anything on the .rel port debate? Cause I'm kinda getting tired of seeing these .rel ports in the Vault.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3959 on: July 12, 2012, 08:07:44 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27596&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Has the BV staff decided on anything on the .rel port debate? Cause I'm kinda getting tired of seeing these .rel ports in the Vault.
    Lol.

Seems like someone didn't stick to his words. Roll Eyes

Is it SERIOUSLY a simple .REL port? I don't wanna have this guy restricted forever if it's not.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:12:33 PM by Alfadibika » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 ... 445
    Print
    Jump to: