Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796951 times)
ThyLASA
Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #7575 on: November 10, 2012, 11:42:53 AM »

I'ma at a for words....this sounds like its going to be a great PSA Happy Face

Solar99
Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7576 on: November 10, 2012, 12:00:25 PM »

Pony's are for girly girlies.  Real men want MOVESETS:
    Taskmaster
    The efficient and deadly trained mercenary Taskmaster is here to bring a world of hurt to the cast of Brawl.  Taskmaster's photographic reflexes means his moveset is one of extreme versatility.  A real jack-of-all trades character, he has the ability to choose to use his sword and shield or fight in hand-to-hand combat.  Think Zelda/Sheik but packed into one character who can swiftly change playstyles.  He's sure to make his foes his asskickees.   STATS Character Over - Link Size - 7/10 Tall.  Same height as Snake and other human characters Running Speed - 7/10 Pretty fast and relentless on the ground Air Speed - 4/10 Decent air mobility and medicore air speed.  Better than Snake's Combo Speed - ?/10 His combo ability is dependent on whether or not he has his sword and shield equipped.  Combos and attack speed are exchanged for power when they're equipped. Priority - ?/10 Again dependent on whether or not his sword and shield are equipped.  His priority is better with the sword and shield due to the hitboxes lasting a little longer and having the advantage of a sword (no hurtboxes on the sword). Power - ?/10 Average power.  Read the combo speed bit.  Less power in hand-to-hand combat but more speed. Weight - 106 (Heavyweight) SHARED MOVES These are the moves that he does in sword and shield equipped and unequipped N Air - A single fast aerial kick with a similar athleticism to Spidey (his jumping Medium in MvC3).  Fast with a little more knockback than Link's NAir but the hitbox doesn't linger for as long.  11% initial, 6% after B Throw - Taskmaster kicks the foe behind and overhead then fires a quick gunshot before they drop (his backward ground throw in MvC3).  A long throw but fairly strong throw.  10% U Throw - An upward handstand kick not dissimilar to Pit's or Sheik's U Throws.  Kills vertically at very high % (180%+).  8% D Throw - Taskmaster throws the foe to the ground, then fires a gunshot while they're down (his forward ground throw in MvC3).  Sets the foe in a knockdown status much like Snake's DThrow.  8% Neutral B: Aim Master - Taskmaster's signature projectile attack.  Unlike Link's arrows, they do a set damage and go a set distance and are unaffected by gravity.  Charging them instead allows you to fire multiple arrows (up to three).  5% (each arrow) Down B: Weapon Switch - Toggle between sheathing Taskmaster's sword and shield.  Relatively quick to make switching efficient and effective.  0% SWORD AND SHIELD MOVES These are the moves he uses when his sword and shield are equipped AAA - A jab with the hilt of the sword followed by two wide arcing slashes (similar to his standing light to standing medium to standing heavy in MvC3).  Slightly slow to start up comparative to most jabs but long reach and good power.  12% F Tilt - A rather vicious forward stab.  Slightly slow to start up and doesn't cover an arc but covers a fantastic forward distance.  Hitbox also lingers for a bit.  14% initial, 8% after U Tilt - An upward lunge with the blade much like Ike's U Tilt.  Slightly faster startup but the hitbox doesn't last as long as Ike's U Tilt.  12% D Tilt - A low and fairly slow but strong swipe across the body from inside to out.  Has a sweetspot near the hilt of the sword that meteors the opponent.  10% Dash Attack - Taskmaster charges forward shield first in the same fashion as Cpt America's Charging Star in MvC.  Pretty fast startup, high base knockback but low knockback growth, hits the foe forward, high end lag.  10% initial, 6% after F Smash - A slow but very powerful and long range arcing slash (Sword Master from MvC3).  Similar to Ike's F Smash with less power and more reach (since he moves forward in addition to the wide arc).  20-28% U Smash - A shield smash upwards (launcher from MvC3).  Good vertical kill potential and overall his most well rounded smash attack.  16-22% D Smash - A relatively fast startup low ground slash that hits the foe at an upward back angle.  Pressing A again can follow up this move with a second slash that hits behind Taskmaster.  Second slash is weaker than the first and hits at a low angle.  15% F Air - A fearsome forward slash with a large arc (jumping heavy in MvC3).  Quite large end large, medium startup but excellent reach and power.  16% B Air - A strong backfist with the shield.  Medium startup, good power.  Comparable to Falcon's BAir but with more reach.  14% U Air - An fast upward shield smash.  Fairly low base knockback, good knockback growth.  Ideal for juggling.  11% D Air - A fairly slow downward stab.  High damage, meteor smash at the hilt of the sword, short lasting hitbox, high landing lag and punishable if it misses.  15% on meteor 16% everywhere else F Throw - Taskmaster stabs the foe, lifts them up slightly and fires a shot to the head (Sting Master from MvC3).  Sends foes at a regular diagonal angle.  Highest damage throw.  12% Side B: Guard Master - Taskmaster places his shield up readying for the ultimate defensive technique.  This can be tilted or smashed (like Samus' Side B).  The tilted version comes out pretty fast and blocks all projectiles.  The smashed version works as an extremely powerful counter.  Slower startup than all other counters, more endlag and Taskmaster retains the damage he takes from the attack but in exchange the counter deals a massive 2x the damage received.  ?% Up B: Stars and Stripes - A rising uppercut with the shield used for vertical kills and recovery.  Has some frames of super armour near the start.  11% HAND-TO-HAND MOVES Here are his moves with his sword and shield sheathed. AAAA - A quick left jab followed by a right gut punch followed by a left knee kick finishing with a right back roundhouse.  Quick and fierce.  11% F Tilt - A jumping back roundhouse.  Similar to Guile's forward heavy kick in the SF games.  Pretty quick and rounded tilt.  9% U Tilt - A swift uppercut.  Fairly mediocre reach but decent damage and combo ability.  10% D Tilt - A fierce sweep kick across the body.  Similar to Alex's crouching heavy kick in SF3 3rd Strike.  Hits to foe behind and away from Taskmaster.  His slowest but strongest tilt.  12% Dash Attack - A swift forward rolling attack very similar to Snake's dash attack.  Very fast startup but punishable endlag.  9% F Smash - A fast flip kick similar to Spider-Man's standing heavy kick in the MvC games.  Quick with great forward reach but below average damage.  Knockback angle is dependent on when you land the move.  13-18% U Smash - A quick angled double upward kick.  Good vertical reach but poor horizontal reach and low startup and endlag.  16-22% D Smash - A fast low hitting sweep on both sides in a similar fashion to Samus' D Smash but instead it hits forward and at a lower angle.  15-20% F Air - A powerful but slow heel kick.  Long startup and end lag but high damage and meteors foes down at a slight angle at the sweetspot.  15% B Air - A double back kick very similar to Link's B Air.  Quick with good reach but connecting the two hits can be a little awkward.  13% U Air - A simple flipkick akin to Cpt Falcon's.  Fast with good combo potential.  9% D Air - A piston kick downwards much like Cpt America's down aerial heavy kick in MvC3.  A faster but weaker meteor than the F Air that will always meteor the foe.  11% F Throw - Taskmaster slams the foe onto the ground then donkey kicks them as they bounce back up.  Highest knockback throw.  11% Side B: Mercenary Rush - A rekka style move inspired by Iron First with three stages that can be directed forward, up or down on the 2nd and 3rd stages: 1st stage: A fierce and quick headbutt with low reach. 5% 2nd stage (forward): A hard gut punch again with low reach. 9% 2nd stage (up): A quick upward heel kick.  8% 2nd stage (down): A quick low kick to the shin.  8% 3rd stage (forward):  A strong shoulder barge that moves Taskmaster forward.  11% 3rd stage (up): Two upward kicks in succession to launch the foe.  12% 3rd stage (down): A crescent heel smash that meteors foes both grounded and airbourne.  12% Up B: Quantum Leap - Taskmaster does a leaping somersault into the sky.  It deals no damage and has no sort of invulnerability, but with an additional press of B Taskmaster will throw his energy webbing to tether to the closest ledge.  If you are not close to the ledge, it will work as a whip similar to Ivysaur's Up B with sweetspots at the tip of the web.  12% at tip, 5% everywhere else. --------------- Final Smash: Legion Arrow - Taskmaster readies his bow then launches a fierce barrage of arrows straight forward dealing massive damage.  Then he launches one final powerful arrow to finish the foe.  50%

All of my hype. Im srs here

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7577 on: November 10, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »

Wait1 animation:

There's also a separate Wait animation for when he has his weapons sheathed.  It looks sexy though I'll keep it under wraps for the time being.  I've also made the walking and running animations.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #7578 on: November 10, 2012, 12:05:54 PM »

Wow Im srs here very nice dude Tongue [/understatement]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7579 on: November 10, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »

not gonna be exited i saw too many animations of projects that were never finished by sdoom this time i wont get my hopes up.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7580 on: November 10, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »

not gonna be exited i saw too many animations of projects that were never finished by sdoom this time i wont get my hopes up.

That's the spirit!

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7581 on: November 10, 2012, 12:21:30 PM »

That's the spirit!
    Lol'd

Though it's true. I'll do the same for now.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7582 on: November 10, 2012, 12:39:04 PM »

Lol'd

Though it's true. I'll do the same for now.
    im sorry but its true sdoom  you usualy lose  the hype around the B attacks and then the project gets on hold i remenber quite afew without even trying too much.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7583 on: November 10, 2012, 12:41:27 PM »

im sorry but its true sdoom  you usualy lose  the hype around the B attacks and then the project gets on hold i remenber quite afew without even trying too much.
    It's not around the B Attacks. It's around the coding of B Attacks. Tongue

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7584 on: November 10, 2012, 12:47:52 PM »

i just knew you will make taskmaster
    you almost always make animetions for a model from beyond mostly if it is someone from marvel xd
    also saw the vegeta animetions
    if you got any new just send them to me
    vegeta is almost done just SFX part left on the moveset: SFX pack/SFX IDs in PSA to match SFX pack
    and then Alts.
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:49:29 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7585 on: November 10, 2012, 12:49:27 PM »

It's not around the B Attacks. It's around the coding of B Attacks. Tongue

Which is why I'm tackling them first this time.  If they go wrong, less time would've been wasted.  If they go right then it's smooth sailing from there and nothing will stop the release.  You guys can address your excitement/hype (or in this case lackthereof) as much as you want (or don't want to, whatever) when it comes down to it, it's my time being invested not yours.  I'll see how this plays out.
    This isn't addressed to you specifically btw Alba, just a general message.  Might not even apply to you at all necessarily.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #7586 on: November 10, 2012, 12:52:26 PM »

*Announces Hype

I like how he borrows moves from his MvC moveset and aspects from the Brawl casts. Just how I'd want a Brawl Taskmaster to play.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7587 on: November 10, 2012, 12:57:14 PM »

Which is why I'm tackling them first this time.  If they go wrong, less time would've been wasted.  If they go right then it's smooth sailing from there and nothing will stop the release.  You guys can address your excitement/hype (or in this case lackthereof) as much as you want (or don't want to, whatever) when it comes down to it, it's my time being invested not yours.  I'll see how this plays out.
    I understand the fustration. I mean, I know how to code Geno's Specials, but here I am. Hopefully we'll have him done for the holy days.

I too see how working on the Specials first could work well. I mean, you're doing the hardest part first while you're interested in the project, and if it works, before you interest fades they'll already be all done, and all that's left is the easy stuff like the A attacks and aesthetic GFXs/SFXs.

Good luck with this! Can't wait to see the turn out.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7588 on: November 10, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »

*looks at the preview* ...Not gonna lie, I had my eyes glued to that mesmerizing shield the entire time. ¦D

But I'm loving the sound of this Taskmaster PSA. It's always good to have something new and unique for Link. Looking forward to the results. :3

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7589 on: November 10, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »

*looks at the preview* ...Not gonna lie, I had my eyes glued to that mesmerizing shield the entire time. ¦D

But I'm loving the sound of this Taskmaster PSA. It's always good to have something new and unique for Link. Looking forward to the results. :3

Couldn't agree with you more on that. I liked what I saw and read, Sdo0m.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Pages:  1 ... 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: