Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1797085 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1335 on: March 01, 2011, 03:10:16 PM »

Okay, I'd like to dish out a couple of movesets for you guys so here goes:

Viewtiful Joe V2

Moveset

This'll be a HUGE revamp.  Almost everything will be changed and hopefully for the better.  With the release of MvC3 also, he has some new moves that I will be able to play around with and incorporate:

AAA combo: The same, but with tightened animations and altered hitstun to make it link better.  8% total

F Tilt: A quick backhand blow with low range and knockback.  If you press A again afterwards, you can land a back kick with decent knockback. 13% total

U Tilt: Basically the same, except he won't do that weird rise of the ground and with probably have new effects.  8%

D Tilt: The same but again with a tighter animation (a bit less startup lag, but a bit more ending lag).  4%

Dash Attack: The same, but the movement will be smoother so he doesn't halt instantly.  It will also have a chance of tripping the opponent. 7%

F Smash: Again the same, except it will come out faster and have fixed hitboxes (possibly have a new animation too).  16-21%

U Smash: Completely new.  This'll be a quick headbutt upwards with good knockback (though it'll still be the weakest of his smashes and have a bit of endlag).  13-18%

D Smash: New again.  It'll be more similar to Mario's D Smash (but it wont be the same since I can't do an animation swap due to how BeyondYou did V.Joe's body structure).  14-19%

N Air: Exactly the same. 10%

F Air: Exactly the same except it won't have that double hitbox (instead it will have sex kick properties so it works more like a high % killing move).  11% initial, 6% late

B Air: Exactly the same. 9%

U Air: Exactly the same 8%

D Air: The same but with changed graphics probably.  12%

Neutral B - Red Hot Kick: This move remains basically the same except for a couple of things.  It'll have tweaked knockback and knockback growth, the double kick at the end will be removed and it'll be generally better move the combo with.  8%

Side B - Voomerang: This move will also be similar to how it was before, except it'll have a stage of charge.  The normal throw will serve as a quick poke to approach foes whilst the charged up throw will grind down enemies and keep damaging them (it will also have great sheild breaking properties).  4% uncharged, 16% charged (4% for each hit and it'll do four)

Up B - Groovy Upper: A new move for MvC3.  This move will work basically like Pikachu's Up B except he can only go Up, Up Left or Up Right.  He will can do up to two quick leaps upwards whilst surrounded by whirlwinds of cherry bom.  The second one can be released when you press B at the near the end of the first one.  It's lack of end lag also allows for a combo into an aerial.  5% each hit

Down B Ground - Shocking Pink Bomb: Completely different.  On the ground it basically functions like Meteorain for Cloud.  There's a brief waiting period then depending on what button on the D Pad you press he will kick to a certain position.  Down means he kicks it right infront of him and it explodes on the ground.  Up means he kicks it into the air and it explodes in the air and Side means he kicks it a decent distance away from him.  High base knockback.  7%

Down B Air - Shocking Pink Boost: This time he stands ontop of one of his Shocking Pink Bombs and lets it explode beneath his feet, propelling him upwards and meteor smashing any foe below.  A pretty strong spike, but it leaves him helpless.  12%

Final Smash - Viewtiful God Hand: The new move from MvC3.  Viewtiful Joe stops time then jabs both of his hands forwards.  If he hits somebody, he does damage to them but doesn't knock them away.  After this, he induces status to everyone on the field for a good amount of time, as well as accessing his VFX mode which has a variety of effects.  25%

F Throw - Joe barges the foe forward a bit like Toon Link's F Throw.  8%

B Throw - Joe kicks the foe back.  Same as Falcon's B Throw.  7%

U Throw - Joe does a handstand kick on the foe upwards.  Similar to Pit's U Throw. 9%

D Throw - Joe slams the foe onto the ground and poses (see the TvC V.Joe throw).  10%

VFX Power Upgrades

- Increased running speed (not sure how to do this though)
    - Three jumps
    - General speed and power increase to a lot of his moves
    - His Dash Attack travels further
    - His Forward Smash turns into the Mach Speed Barrage.  Upon landing the attack, you can press A up to 6 times to follow up with a barrage of punches ending in an uppercut to launch the foe.  If you press B during the combo, you can instantly cancel to the uppercut.
    - His Red Hot Kick becomes a Fiery Red Hot Kick, which instead of bouncing off enemies, spikes them at a 45 degree angle in the air, pushes them straight forward on the ground and is generally stronger.
    - The Groovy Upper can be used three times instead of two
    - The Shocking Pink Blast propels him much higher

Other Tidbits

- Joe will be able to air dash forward or back during his jumps by pressing the jump button and then a direction.  However, he cannot air dash during a fall (only a jump).
    - New waiting animations
    - New walking, dodging and running animations
    - New taunts and victory poses

As you can see, there will be a lot of changes for Joe.  I'm not satisfied with his current state at the moment and I really think he needs not just a revamp, but a full reinvention. Also, if there is file space to spare, I'll add a VFX mode that can trigger at a certain percentage so you don't have to use the Final Smash to use it (can't really promise this though).

Whaddya think?

I'll add the Black Knight moveset later...

As far as Cloud goes, there won't be that many changes to be honest.  I (and by the looks of it most of you) am satisfied with it's current state for the most part.  It'll mainly be tweaks here and there.  Nothing really drastic tbh.

by any chance do you plan on changing that one ike victory pose the one where he throws his sword in the air and he jumps and catches it and lands it like a slash?

Nope.  I changed that before and the reason I didn't keep it changed is because the camera follows a set path.  Even if I set "Normal Camera" it remains the same, meaning anything except for that victory pose looks strange.

Well... Although it would be similar to Ike's normal victory pose... You could change it a little bit, like what pose he's in when he lands... Ascetically, you could change animations that were Ike's... Like up tilt, although, you really don't have to, it's just a thought... Also, you could make a few changes to his side taunt, since it's Marth's victory pose, but again, this would be minor, but it does make a character feel more legit if they have all their animations completely new.

Also, about those move sets you posted, it seems like they would both be fun to play. Smiley

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

"Ganondorf is secretly High tier :D"

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1336 on: March 01, 2011, 03:13:39 PM »

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n link=topic=15324.msg393648#msg393648 [color=maroon
    Black Knight (Fire Emblem)

Moveset

The Black Knight will be a bit different from my other PSAs.  Most of my PSAs are speedy but balanced characters, however the Black Knight will undeniably be a slow, heavy powerhouse.  Think Ike, but slower, heavier and stronger and you have the Black Knight basically in terms of playstyle.  He'll require quite a lot of skill to master, but if you can master his supreme strength, you will decimate any foe.  He'll also be the first Ganon moveset to only use the sword for his almost all of his attacks (no alternatives here Tongue)

A loop - BK spins his sword round a bit like Pit's Side B.  One of his few fairly quick attacks.  2% each hit

F Tilt - A single slice forwards.  It's basically one of his regular attacks with Alondite in FE Radiant Dawn.  Pretty slow to start up but strong.  16%

U Tilt - A single slice upwards.  Another one of his regular attacks fro FE Radiant Dawn.  Again pretty slow, but strong.  15%

D Tilt - A double slice on the ground with fairly slow start up and ending lag.  A bit like Ike's D Smash except it's able to connect into both hits at the sweetspot (at the edge of the sword).  18%

Dash Attack - A lunge forward with good reach.  Sort of a cross between Ganon's beam sword dash attack and Ike's dash attack.  12%

F Smash - A really slow but insanely strong overhead slam with just one hand.  Think of Ike's but slower and stronger (very difficult to land, but if you do, you could probably kill a character like Jigglypuff from half way on FD on about 30% uncharged).  28-36%

U Smash - A single stab upwards.  Similar to Marth's U Smash but slower and a generally better killing move.  His weakest smash however. 20-27%

D Smash - BK smashes his sword into the ground, shaking the earth.  Great horizontal reach, however it is weaker at the edge of the reach.  The sweetspot is on the sword.  23-30% sweetspot, 14-21% mid range, 9-14% far range

N Air - Very similar to Ike's N Air (if not identical).  I think it suits perfectly.  Early landing lag cancel frames  12%

F Air - A forward stab with high power and decent speed. 14%

B Air - Probably going to be the same as Cloud's B Air except with a pit more power, ending lag and landing lag.  14%

U Air - A single stab upwards with good power although one of the weaker aerials.  11%

D Air - He rockets downwards in the same fashion as Sephiroth does for his Hell's Gate D Air.  He doesn't produce a landing lag hitbox though, but he does produce a outward vacuum push like Toon Link does.  16%

Neutral B: Slash Wave - BK raises his sword above his head then creates a slash wave the shoots across the stage.  The start up is pretty slow, but the speed and vertical height are good.  8%

Side B: Adept - Think of Marth's Side B.  It works as a combo.  By pressing B at the right times you can follow up with up to four attacks.  One of his main combo techniques.  3+4+3+6% (total 16%)

Up B: Warp - BK uses a Warp pad pentagram to warp straight upwards.  He is completely invulnerable during the ascent (as he is invisible), however he can only go straight up.  0%

Down B: Nihil - BK waves his sword, then puts grounded foes in a confused state whilst stunning foes in mid air. It's slow to startup and hard to land, but if you do land it you can follow up with a strong attack.  6%

Final Smash: Eclipse - BK stops time, then walks slowly but dramatically forwards (like a badass).  If he bumps into someone whilst walking forwards, he will unleash his a powerful series of slashes to form the Eclipse, forming into a devastating combo.  65%

F Throw: One of BK's moves that doesn't use the sword.  He does Ganon's sparta kick to hit the foe forward.  10%

B Throw: BK stabs the foe with his sword the flings them behind him without remorse.  9%

U Throw: BK throws the foe upwards the stabs them whilst they're in mid air.  11%

D Throw: BK throws the foe to the ground and stamps on their face in disgust.  8%

Extra Tidbits

- Black Knight is very heave (as heavy as DK)
    - His walking speed is painfully slow (as slow if not slower than Bowser's), but his running speed is just a bit under Pit's
    - He has a high fall speed
    - It'll be impossible to put away his sword
    - BK also stands for Burger King XP

Thanks to Thunda Dragoon for help with this moveset Smiley

As far as Cloud goes, there won't be that many changes to be honest.  I (and by the looks of it most of you) am satisfied with it's current state for the most part.  It'll mainly be tweaks here and there.  Nothing really drastic tbh.

OMG. im sooo looking forward to this @_@"
    but i cant see the black knight kicking. sparta kick seems a bit odd for him. i think ganon's punch would be more appropriate. his forward throw. or at least his d-throw as a forward throw, just shoots them more like snake's f-throw does.
    and the down B "Nihil" kinda seems weird to me.

i kinda woulda thought you guys woulda gave the black knight a counter like ike's and marths. considering all three of the fire emblem characters thus far had counter for a down B xD
    plus i could soooo see the back knight being like-

*counter*

Gtfo man >_>'

*slash*

:3

and as for the ike psa, the meteor rain did seem kinda overdoing it. dont get me wrong, i love it. but i think it being removed would be for the best Tongue
    oh, and his back throw is kinda weird. its kinda like ike's back throw, but slower.  you should just give him ike's back throw. seems like i'd be more reliable Shocked

just a few suggestions for cloud and black knight PsA. hope they sound helpful:3
    if not, oh well. i can at least say i tried xD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1337 on: March 01, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »

1) Maybe, I didn't really want to keep any of Ganon's actual thorws though.

2) At the moment I don't think it's possible to create counter for characters that aren't meant to have them.  It's not just as easy as "copy and paste a counter from Marth/Ike*, since they actually have nothing in their subactions in PSA to indicate them using a counter.  It will take a lot of investigating (weeks or months) to find out how to make a counter.  It would take as long as finding out how to make Cloud's Neutral B reflectable.  

About Nihil anywas.  In Radiant Dawn what it does is it disables skills.  So basically it'll work like Mewtwo's Disable Down B move except not as trash.  It's a tad less generic as a counter anyways, since 4 charcters can counter.

3) I fail to see how removing Meteorain would be best when clearly the majority like the move *raises eyebrow*.  Not to mention that it's MY favourite special (barring Omnislash V5) too XD

4) This is the throw that I spent the most time making and the one I'm most proud Undecided It was tedious getting the animation smooth a getting it to function right.  Also, it's nothing like Ike's B Throw.  It does almost 3 times more damage and has greater knockback.

However, thanks anyways for the feedback.
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 03:35:37 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

"Ganondorf is secretly High tier :D"

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1338 on: March 01, 2011, 03:38:02 PM »

2) At the moment I don't think it's possible to create counter for characters that aren't meant to have them.  It's not just as easy as "copy and paste a counter from Marth/Ike*, since they actually have nothing in their subactions in PSA to indicate them using a counter.  It will take a lot of investigating (weeks or months) to find out how to make a counter.  It would take as long as finding out how to make Cloud's Neutral B reflectable.  

About Nihil anywas.  In Radiant Dawn what it does is it disables skills.  So basically it'll work like Mewtwo's Disable Down B move except not as trash.  It's a tad less generic as a counter anyways, since 4 charcters can counter.

3) I fail to see how removing Meteorain would be best when clearly the majority like the move *raises eyebrow*.  Not to mention that it's MY favourite special (barring Omnislash V5) too XD

4) This is the throw that I spent the most time making and the one I'm most proud Undecided It was tedious getting the animation smooth a getting it to function right.  Also, it's nothing like Ike's B Throw.  It does almost 3 times more damage and has greater knockback.

Again, if not. oh well xD

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1339 on: March 01, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »

Maybe have Cloud through the sword up, jump up, land with it on his back facing away from the screen, with his hand on the handle and his head facing to the right. As the win that the camera can;t be changed for.
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:06:21 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1340 on: March 01, 2011, 06:16:51 PM »

COMMENT 1337 GET!!Lol just realised XD

Okay, I'd like to dish out a couple of movesets for you guys so here goes:

Viewtiful Joe V2

Moveset

This'll be a HUGE revamp.  Almost everything will be changed and hopefully for the better.  With the release of MvC3 also, he has some new moves that I will be able to play around with and incorporate:

AAA combo: The same, but with tightened animations and altered hitstun to make it link better.  8% total

F Tilt: A quick backhand blow with low range and knockback.  If you press A again afterwards, you can land a back kick with decent knockback. 13% total

U Tilt: Basically the same, except he won't do that weird rise of the ground and with probably have new effects.  8%

D Tilt: The same but again with a tighter animation (a bit less startup lag, but a bit more ending lag).  4%

Dash Attack: The same, but the movement will be smoother so he doesn't halt instantly.  It will also have a chance of tripping the opponent. 7%

F Smash: Again the same, except it will come out faster and have fixed hitboxes (possibly have a new animation too).  16-21%

U Smash: Completely new.  This'll be a quick headbutt upwards with good knockback (though it'll still be the weakest of his smashes and have a bit of endlag).  13-18%

D Smash: New again.  It'll be more similar to Mario's D Smash (but it wont be the same since I can't do an animation swap due to how BeyondYou did V.Joe's body structure).  14-19%

N Air: Exactly the same. 10%

F Air: Exactly the same except it won't have that double hitbox (instead it will have sex kick properties so it works more like a high % killing move).  11% initial, 6% late

B Air: Exactly the same. 9%

U Air: Exactly the same 8%

D Air: The same but with changed graphics probably.  12%

Neutral B - Red Hot Kick: This move remains basically the same except for a couple of things.  It'll have tweaked knockback and knockback growth, the double kick at the end will be removed and it'll be generally better move the combo with.  8%

Side B - Voomerang: This move will also be similar to how it was before, except it'll have a stage of charge.  The normal throw will serve as a quick poke to approach foes whilst the charged up throw will grind down enemies and keep damaging them (it will also have great sheild breaking properties).  4% uncharged, 16% charged (4% for each hit and it'll do four)

Up B - Groovy Upper: A new move for MvC3.  This move will work basically like Pikachu's Up B except he can only go Up, Up Left or Up Right.  He will can do up to two quick leaps upwards whilst surrounded by whirlwinds of cherry bom.  The second one can be released when you press B at the near the end of the first one.  It's lack of end lag also allows for a combo into an aerial.  5% each hit

Down B Ground - Shocking Pink Bomb: Completely different.  On the ground it basically functions like Meteorain for Cloud.  There's a brief waiting period then depending on what button on the D Pad you press he will kick to a certain position.  Down means he kicks it right infront of him and it explodes on the ground.  Up means he kicks it into the air and it explodes in the air and Side means he kicks it a decent distance away from him.  High base knockback.  7%

Down B Air - Shocking Pink Boost: This time he stands ontop of one of his Shocking Pink Bombs and lets it explode beneath his feet, propelling him upwards and meteor smashing any foe below.  A pretty strong spike, but it leaves him helpless.  12%

Final Smash - Viewtiful God Hand: The new move from MvC3.  Viewtiful Joe stops time then jabs both of his hands forwards.  If he hits somebody, he does damage to them but doesn't knock them away.  After this, he induces status to everyone on the field for a good amount of time, as well as accessing his VFX mode which has a variety of effects.  25%

F Throw - Joe barges the foe forward a bit like Toon Link's F Throw.  8%

B Throw - Joe kicks the foe back.  Same as Falcon's B Throw.  7%

U Throw - Joe does a handstand kick on the foe upwards.  Similar to Pit's U Throw. 9%

D Throw - Joe slams the foe onto the ground and poses (see the TvC V.Joe throw).  10%

VFX Power Upgrades

- Increased running speed (not sure how to do this though)
    - Three jumps
    - General speed and power increase to a lot of his moves
    - His Dash Attack travels further
    - His Forward Smash turns into the Mach Speed Barrage.  Upon landing the attack, you can press A up to 6 times to follow up with a barrage of punches ending in an uppercut to launch the foe.  If you press B during the combo, you can instantly cancel to the uppercut.
    - His Red Hot Kick becomes a Fiery Red Hot Kick, which instead of bouncing off enemies, spikes them at a 45 degree angle in the air, pushes them straight forward on the ground and is generally stronger.
    - The Groovy Upper can be used three times instead of two
    - The Shocking Pink Blast propels him much higher

Other Tidbits

- Joe will be able to air dash forward or back during his jumps by pressing the jump button and then a direction.  However, he cannot air dash during a fall (only a jump).
    - New waiting animations
    - New walking, dodging and running animations
    - New taunts and victory poses

As you can see, there will be a lot of changes for Joe.  I'm not satisfied with his current state at the moment and I really think he needs not just a revamp, but a full reinvention. Also, if there is file space to spare, I'll add a VFX mode that can trigger at a certain percentage so you don't have to use the Final Smash to use it (can't really promise this though).

Whaddya think?

Black Knight (Fire Emblem)

Moveset

The Black Knight will be a bit different from my other PSAs.  Most of my PSAs are speedy but balanced characters, however the Black Knight will undeniably be a slow, heavy powerhouse.  Think Ike, but slower, heavier and stronger and you have the Black Knight basically in terms of playstyle.  He'll require quite a lot of skill to master, but if you can master his supreme strength, you will decimate any foe.  He'll also be the first Ganon moveset to only use the sword for his almost all of his attacks (no alternatives here Tongue)

A loop - BK spins his sword round a bit like Pit's Side B.  One of his few fairly quick attacks.  2% each hit

F Tilt - A single slice forwards.  It's basically one of his regular attacks with Alondite in FE Radiant Dawn.  Pretty slow to start up but strong.  16%

U Tilt - A single slice upwards.  Another one of his regular attacks fro FE Radiant Dawn.  Again pretty slow, but strong.  15%

D Tilt - A double slice on the ground with fairly slow start up and ending lag.  A bit like Ike's D Smash except it's able to connect into both hits at the sweetspot (at the edge of the sword).  18%

Dash Attack - A lunge forward with good reach.  Sort of a cross between Ganon's beam sword dash attack and Ike's dash attack.  12%

F Smash - A really slow but insanely strong overhead slam with just one hand.  Think of Ike's but slower and stronger (very difficult to land, but if you do, you could probably kill a character like Jigglypuff from half way on FD on about 30% uncharged).  28-36%

U Smash - A single stab upwards.  Similar to Marth's U Smash but slower and a generally better killing move.  His weakest smash however. 20-27%

D Smash - BK smashes his sword into the ground, shaking the earth.  Great horizontal reach, however it is weaker at the edge of the reach.  The sweetspot is on the sword.  23-30% sweetspot, 14-21% mid range, 9-14% far range

N Air - Very similar to Ike's N Air (if not identical).  I think it suits perfectly.  Early landing lag cancel frames  12%

F Air - A forward stab with high power and decent speed. 14%

B Air - Probably going to be the same as Cloud's B Air except with a pit more power, ending lag and landing lag.  14%

U Air - A single stab upwards with good power although one of the weaker aerials.  11%

D Air - He rockets downwards in the same fashion as Sephiroth does for his Hell's Gate D Air.  He doesn't produce a landing lag hitbox though, but he does produce a outward vacuum push like Toon Link does.  16%

Neutral B: Slash Wave - BK raises his sword above his head then creates a slash wave the shoots across the stage.  The start up is pretty slow, but the speed and vertical height are good.  8%

Side B: Adept - Think of Marth's Side B.  It works as a combo.  By pressing B at the right times you can follow up with up to four attacks.  One of his main combo techniques.  3+4+3+6% (total 16%)

Up B: Warp - BK uses a Warp pad pentagram to warp straight upwards.  He is completely invulnerable during the ascent (as he is invisible), however he can only go straight up.  0%

Down B: Nihil - BK waves his sword, then puts grounded foes in a confused state whilst stunning foes in mid air. It's slow to startup and hard to land, but if you do land it you can follow up with a strong attack.  6%

Final Smash: Eclipse - BK stops time, then walks slowly but dramatically forwards (like a badass).  If he bumps into someone whilst walking forwards, he will unleash his a powerful series of slashes to form the Eclipse, forming into a devastating combo.  65%

F Throw: One of BK's moves that doesn't use the sword.  He does Ganon's sparta kick to hit the foe forward.  10%

B Throw: BK stabs the foe with his sword the flings them behind him without remorse.  9%

U Throw: BK throws the foe upwards the stabs them whilst they're in mid air.  11%

D Throw: BK throws the foe to the ground and stamps on their face in disgust.  8%

Extra Tidbits

- Black Knight is very heave (as heavy as DK)
    - His walking speed is painfully slow (as slow if not slower than Bowser's), but his running speed is just a bit under Pit's
    - He has a high fall speed
    - It'll be impossible to put away his sword
    - BK also stands for Burger King XP

Thanks to Thunda Dragoon for help with this moveset Smiley

My Darth Vader uses his sword for almost all his attacks. I see what you did there ...

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1341 on: March 01, 2011, 06:26:33 PM »

Yeah...Not really Hollow. XD

Anyways, didn't expect these but I'll look forward to them. I prefer speedy characters, but it'll be nice to try a slow one every now and then. :3

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1342 on: March 01, 2011, 08:42:21 PM »

sDo0m, regarding Cloud, check on the Up Taunt+Omnislash glitch at the beginning of a match (It triggers.) Also, the back throw looks odd, it's like, he pulls to his back, slashes him and the enemy gets no knockback, then he forces a kick in a weird position, that's how I see it, if not changing it, I don't mind, moveset's still epic.

Also, have in mind:

1> I'm not sure as to how yet, but as I was in practice mode, I tried the 4 grabs in 1/4, then did a down B, a NB, and tried Aerial Down Air and it made the Omnislash, then I put 3 Cloud CPUs against me on Practice and one of 'em randomly did it as well.

2> The downtilt, if you use it and get your hand off the Stick, he does this "getting back on foot" weird animation, since the down tilt has one that gets him standing again, after it's done, it goes back down and up (Not sure if i make myself clear), just wanted to point it  out, it just looks odd. Other than that, everything's perfect imo. =D

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1343 on: March 02, 2011, 12:43:17 AM »

1) I already said that I can't fix that glitch.  It's the same glitch Shadow has in training mode with his Chaos Control.  In training mode, he's able to automatically gain access to it at the beginning without doing the Up Taunt or FS.

2) Don't worry, I've fixed that now Tongue

About the back throw, basically Cloud throws the foe behind him, stabs him with his sword then kicks them away.  There's no dragging of the sword involved and as I said, I'm not going to change it because I'M satisfied with it.

Remember guys, despite what you may think, I make these primarily for myself.  Sure it's great sharing it with all of you and getting feedback to make the PSA better (heck without you guys I wouldn't be the PSAer I am today) but when it comes down to it I make the decisions on what's gonna go down (hence why in my sig I said I don't take requests for movesets).

Why do you think I'm revamping Viewtiful Joe?  Because I MYSELF felt that it could be improved in a number of ways and that it needs to be at a similar level to Cloud and Shadow.  The balance is really lopsided, the animations could be better and I don't have as much fun playing with him as I did initially.  That and I didn't wantiacis' essay of feedback to go to waste XD

This isn't a Im srs here lecture like my others.  Just wanted to inform Tongue

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1344 on: March 02, 2011, 03:31:30 AM »

I read the Black Knight moveset, and I have to say that I'm really satisfied with it. It probably shouldn't have been so easy to make a moveset for him, original but which can fit him, but I think you managed to do it. There are some things that need to be mentioned though.

Firstly, originally, the Black Knight is a very fast character in Fire emblem, despite his heavy armor. But it is the same problem as Ike, and his gameplay is funded because of this, so it is not a problem.

Secondly, what has already been said, the froward throw which involve a kick, honestly, doing a kick for the Black Knight look a little weird, but it seems you're also aware of this, so there's no problem here.

Thirdly, the absence of a counter, it is disappointing, but it is really easy to understand. There is the problem of making a counter for a Psa of course, but there is an other thing too, with the gameplay of the Black Knight, I think the counter would be slower than Ike's, so there would be a high risk of being ineffective with a move like this, because after you have nullified the hit, you should be able to be hit, and making him intangible would be a little unfair, or a super armor too, if we take into consideration the other counters. And still, even if he lacks a counter, it seems his down B can be useful. He's more original I suppose.

And the last, and this is what annoys me the most as a Fire emblem fan, the absence of the skill Lunar taken from fire emblem 9. Maybe it is already there and I didn't saw it, but if it isn't, it's too bad to don't see it.

After that, this is what I think about your moveset, you're totaly free to follow me or not, or even to modify it. The moveset that is here is already really good! And, I wanted to say, thank you for making this character!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1345 on: March 02, 2011, 04:22:52 AM »

I guess someone else already mentioned it, but the Air Neutral-B stalls when used repetitively.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #1346 on: March 02, 2011, 05:20:16 AM »

*Has a feeling that you will be doing a PSA for Zero once BeyondYou's Zero V3 comes out*

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1347 on: March 02, 2011, 07:14:47 AM »

I read the Black Knight moveset, and I have to say that I'm really satisfied with it. It probably shouldn't have been so easy to make a moveset for him, original but which can fit him, but I think you managed to do it. There are some things that need to be mentioned though.

Firstly, originally, the Black Knight is a very fast character in Fire emblem, despite his heavy armor. But it is the same problem as Ike, and his gameplay is funded because of this, so it is not a problem.

Secondly, what has already been said, the froward throw which involve a kick, honestly, doing a kick for the Black Knight look a little weird, but it seems you're also aware of this, so there's no problem here.

Thirdly, the absence of a counter, it is disappointing, but it is really easy to understand. There is the problem of making a counter for a Psa of course, but there is an other thing too, with the gameplay of the Black Knight, I think the counter would be slower than Ike's, so there would be a high risk of being ineffective with a move like this, because after you have nullified the hit, you should be able to be hit, and making him intangible would be a little unfair, or a super armor too, if we take into consideration the other counters. And still, even if he lacks a counter, it seems his down B can be useful. He's more original I suppose.

And the last, and this is what annoys me the most as a Fire emblem fan, the absence of the skill Lunar taken from fire emblem 9. Maybe it is already there and I didn't saw it, but if it isn't, it's too bad to don't see it.

After that, this is what I think about your moveset, you're totaly free to follow me or not, or even to modify it. The moveset that is here is already really good! And, I wanted to say, thank you for making this character!

The Black Knight is messed up, he's fast in the videos, but slow in the actual fighting scenes.

1) I already said that I can't fix that glitch.  It's the same glitch Shadow has in training mode with his Chaos Control.  In training mode, he's able to automatically gain access to it at the beginning without doing the Up Taunt or FS.

2) Don't worry, I've fixed that now Tongue

About the back throw, basically Cloud throws the foe behind him, stabs him with his sword then kicks them away.  There's no dragging of the sword involved and as I said, I'm not going to change it because I'M satisfied with it.

Remember guys, despite what you may think, I make these primarily for myself.  Sure it's great sharing it with all of you and getting feedback to make the PSA better (heck without you guys I wouldn't be the PSAer I am today) but when it comes down to it I make the decisions on what's gonna go down (hence why in my sig I said I don't take requests for movesets).

Why do you think I'm revamping Viewtiful Joe?  Because I MYSELF felt that it could be improved in a number of ways and that it needs to be at a similar level to Cloud and Shadow.  The balance is really lopsided, the animations could be better and I don't have as much fun playing with him as I did initially.  That and I didn't wantiacis' essay of feedback to go to waste XD

This isn't a Im srs here lecture like my others.  Just wanted to inform Tongue

Oh, I didn't know it wasn't fixable (Cloud's Omnislash v5 thing), but does it only triggers in Practice Mode? I've made it trigger in Boss Battle and I THINK in Versus.

Good thing you fixed #2, it was the only thing I felt it was unrealistic.

Concerning the Back Throw, I was just throwing out my 2 cents, it's pretty neat, either way.
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 07:16:35 AM by Wolfric » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1348 on: March 02, 2011, 07:18:38 AM »

Hum, I talked about the speed stat that the Black knight has, which is not reproduced by the moveset written by SilentDoom, but it is normal, because Ike's speed in Ssbb is not reproduced at all! It is just an incoherence towards the speed stat, but as the gameplay is founded because of this, and as Ike suffers the same case, it is absolutely not a problem, but it is something that I find funny and wanted to mention.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1349 on: March 02, 2011, 07:22:04 AM »

Hum, I talked about the speed stat that the Black knight has, which is not reproduced by the moveset written by SilentDoom, but it is normal, because Ike's speed in Ssbb is not reproduced at all! It is just an incoherence towards the speed stat, but as the gameplay is founded because of this, and as Ike suffers the same case, it is absolutely not a problem, but it is something that I find funny and wanted to mention.

No, no. I meant, in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and in Radiant Dawn, when it comes to you using or fighting the Black Knight, he'd act as every other Knight / General (Slow), but when it comes to watch the videos (Black Knight vs Greil in Path of Radiance, or Black Knight vs Ike in Radiant Dawn) he'd move very fast... So it's a bit screwed up even in his own game, unlike Ike, who's a fast character in his videos and fighting.

I'm really looking forward to the Black Knight's PSA, I'm a huge FE fan as well!

Pages:  1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: