Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1797047 times)
Haseyo
K-Pop Connoisseur
Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6870 on: April 18, 2012, 09:08:10 PM »

Oh and I also like how you kept his throws pretty strong. Many times when people make PSAs, they tend to make throws extremely weak. If someone is 180%+ I expect to have at least ONE throw that will manage to kill them, and the back throw excels in that field.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6871 on: April 18, 2012, 09:14:43 PM »

Happy two year anniversary Sdoom Happy Face
    Heres a gift, which i can get to you by tomorrow if you want (Comes with a scott PSA version)

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6872 on: April 18, 2012, 09:22:07 PM »

Throws don't have to be strong if they easily lead to or is guaranteed to flow into another attack at most %.

After all, a lot of throws in Smash(Mostly Melee) were like this.

It should be fine as long as the throw doesn't set up for.... a grab.

In context though, it makes sense that Bomberman has strong throws.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6873 on: April 18, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »

Heres a gift, which i can get to you by tomorrow if you want (Comes with a scott PSA version)

You deliciously awesome fiend!

I'll try the Bomb man soon. Just one thing.

The Jet Bomber is not the Jet Bomber.

. . . Make of that what you will.

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6874 on: April 18, 2012, 09:27:48 PM »

That also depends if someone is running vBrawl or any other Brawl that has hitstun of some sort. vBrawl throws never lead into anything except maybe at low %s (Chain grabbing sucks ._. ) because recovery is way too fast, but yeah if Bomberman can lift bombs x10 his size in 64, he should have a one strong throw.

Cool Servbot btw. I shall definitely use.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6875 on: April 19, 2012, 05:29:43 AM »

That is so much win I think my head may explode Im srs here  It's adorable and ridiculously awesome at the same time.

And thanks for the feedback Haseyo and Star.  Glad you're both enjoying him so far.

And I'm liking the sound of a lot of these suggestions.  The main thing stopping me I guess is a lack of subactions.  Hopefully I should have enough though.  Here's what I'll do:

-> FS, Victory, taunts etc
    -> Change up a couple of the throws (they're literally just Luigi's throws atm)
    -> Make a bomb turning animation (though it can't be mapped to backwards since that clashes
    -> Allow for charged bombs to be thrown up and dropped
    -> Put a wind hitbox on the ground Up B and a small fire hitbox on the jetpack of the Up B and air Side B
    -> Fix that air walking glitch

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6876 on: April 19, 2012, 05:50:48 AM »

That is so much win I think my head may explode Im srs here  It's adorable and ridiculously awesome at the same time.

And thanks for the feedback Haseyo and Star.  Glad you're both enjoying him so far.

And I'm liking the sound of a lot of these suggestions.  The main thing stopping me I guess is a lack of subactions.  Hopefully I should have enough though.  Here's what I'll do:

-> Make a bomb turning animation (though it can't be mapped to backwards since that clashes
    -> Put a wind hitbox on the ground Up B and a small fire hitbox on the jetpack of the Up B and air Side B

sounds cool, btw im already getting the hang of bombie, he's awesome.
    i noticed the run can be cancelled in his up smash, which is very usefull, since it's his strongest smash attack i think (maybe LW is stronger?), so i was wondering if this is intentional, or was luigi coded that way already? cuz maybe u could do the same with the other smash attacks...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6877 on: April 19, 2012, 06:05:39 AM »

sounds cool, btw im already getting the hang of bombie, he's awesome.
    i noticed the run can be cancelled in his up smash, which is very usefull, since it's his strongest smash attack i think (maybe LW is stronger?), so i was wondering if this is intentional, or was luigi coded that way already? cuz maybe u could do the same with the other smash attacks...

Nope.  Every character in vBrawl can cancel their run with a U Smash but none of them can cancel their other two smashes as it just leads to a dash attack.  Infact, no character in the history of Smash is able to cancel a dash with a D Smash or F Smash (unless there's advanced tech in Melee or 64 for example that I'm not aware of that allows you to do so).

Point is, it would be unfitting and would give Bomberman an unfair advantage with his approach.

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6878 on: April 19, 2012, 06:15:37 AM »

Cool beans. The big bomb utilization and the recovery knockback are the only two things I really ask for. I can learn to use the rest of his attack as-is.

He's able to even beat Brawl- characters, which means he's far from weak. Just open at times.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6879 on: April 19, 2012, 07:01:19 AM »

oh lol, never noticed they all could do that... xD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6880 on: April 19, 2012, 07:25:45 AM »

some feedback and sugestions

after trying him out hes preety fun to use  what i fell like its missing its a kill move,bomberman just strugles to kill anyone thats heavier than him his best bet is probably the full charged bomb  becuase his smash attacks dont have enough knockback

side smash any chnace of increasing the range? it has a tiny range and a very low knockback that doesnt compensate for the range.

side B ground like many people said i dont find it very usefull

sugestion why on the air when the rocket ends instead of showing the rocket faill animation it would be usefull if he would go to the b and up the bomb  that sends us high imo i will probably do this for myself Tongue

Also did you get my pm?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6881 on: April 19, 2012, 07:29:37 AM »

up smash can kill at 100% with no charge, and at 75 at full charge... (mario weight)
    bowser needs 115 or 125 i think to kill with a up smash with no charge

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6882 on: April 19, 2012, 07:32:39 AM »

I feel his down smash should be his killing move. A large explosion should send someone flying if ya ask me.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6883 on: April 19, 2012, 09:10:15 AM »

some feedback and sugestions

after trying him out hes preety fun to use  what i fell like its missing its a kill move,bomberman just strugles to kill anyone thats heavier than him his best bet is probably the full charged bomb  becuase his smash attacks dont have enough knockback

U Smash says hi. 

side smash any chnace of increasing the range? it has a tiny range and a very low knockback that doesnt compensate for the range.

I think I'll make it faster instead.  I wanted the F Smash to be the fast weak smash anyway.

side B ground like many people said i dont find it very usefull

Then you and those other people are using it wrong.  Star's got the right idea. 

sugestion why on the air when the rocket ends instead of showing the rocket faill animation it would be usefull if he would go to the b and up the bomb  that sends us high imo i will probably do this for myself Tongue

That's a horrible idea o_o  That would mean his recovery would be really overpowered.  His recovery is already highly flexible and good with the three rocket bursts.

Also did you get my pm?

Yep

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6884 on: April 19, 2012, 09:15:00 AM »

Just started testing it. I'm loving it. ._.

Found a glitch, though: If you grab the ledge, if you either let go or jump you can use UP B/Side B 4 times instead of 3. It must have to do with how you coded this part:
    Side B (Air)/Up B: Rocket Pack - Bomberman thrusts up/sideways.  He can do three of these thrusts per jump and they only get restored if you land on the ground or grab a ledge (only one gets restored upon grabbing a ledge).  This allows Bomberman a solid recovery and a little extra overall mobility.  0%
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:20:02 PM by Albafika » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: