Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kI3Kcj6Wd0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kI3Kcj6Wd0</a>
FINALLY! Happy Face
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

Pages:  1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 130
Author Topic: Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!  (Read 500327 times)
Sky Grounder
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1590 on: May 03, 2012, 04:07:45 AM »

I don't know what to write, but that is TOTALLY AWESOME!

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
    Wii U NNID: Doraleus

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1591 on: May 03, 2012, 06:25:50 AM »

animation time.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1592 on: May 03, 2012, 06:53:46 AM »

pikazz altough its a great release due to his high filesize i dont know if ppl will be able to make it work by doing a psa  because it might freeze like several imports well if mariodk makes the psa he will probably need to lower the textures sizes also since the trown reference is off  thats why its wierd becuase yoshi trown shouldn be index 140 if you ever find a way to fix the trown without  pack editing or moving the trown where his index is let me know

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1593 on: May 03, 2012, 07:30:56 AM »

pikazz altough its a great release due to his high filesize i dont know if ppl will be able to make it work by doing a psa  because it might freeze like several imports well if mariodk makes the psa he will probably need to lower the textures sizes also since the trown reference is off  thats why its wierd becuase yoshi trown shouldn be index 140 if you ever find a way to fix the trown without  pack editing or moving the trown where his index is let me know
    you can change the throwN bone in tabuu :3
    so a PSA over yoshi with perfect grab works. it's just a one-slot that might be a problem

Stupid Tinypic :C

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1594 on: May 03, 2012, 07:39:19 AM »

i will do the PSA after afew WIPS moveset xD and before i making my fav. anime pirate xD

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1595 on: May 03, 2012, 08:03:26 AM »

you can change the throwN bone in tabuu :3
    so a PSA over yoshi with perfect grab works. it's just a one-slot that might be a problem
    i know you can change it in tabuu i have done ports i was refering to the one slot since if you change the fighter pac to 140 on trown then you need to add huge ammount of bones to all yoshi models if you want them to work

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1596 on: May 03, 2012, 01:58:03 PM »

i know you can change it in tabuu i have done ports i was refering to the one slot since if you change the fighter pac to 140 on trown then you need to add huge ammount of bones to all yoshi models if you want them to work
    it didn't make any sense Im srs here

only way to fix it's oneslot is to fix his throwN, not edit the other yoshi models.
    tried to make it in hex but it's gets messed up ;_;

Stupid Tinypic :C

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1597 on: May 03, 2012, 02:19:38 PM »

it didn't make any sense Im srs here

only way to fix it's oneslot is to fix his throwN, not edit the other yoshi models.
    tried to make it in hex but it's gets messed up ;_;
    i tryed editing the trown index by hex once and didnt work too guess the game doesnt care if trown is the same index if it isnt on the position of that number

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1598 on: May 03, 2012, 03:15:38 PM »

I can fix the throwN glitch.
    I almost did, I just need you to RIG the hat eyes and hair instead of single-binding them.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1599 on: May 03, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »

I can fix the throwN glitch.
    I almost did, I just need you to RIG the hat eyes and hair instead of single-binding them.
    I would do that, thankfully if I open 3ds max 2010, and then import the model all the rigging will be fine, and then all I would have to do is rig Mario, but then I run into Yoshi's eye movement. Importing a model into 3ds max jacks up eye movement, and any textures on models that were mapped differenetly. For example Bowser's eye white is part of his koopaAll00, and his eyes have a different mapping for them then his body does, 3ds Max get's rid of that mapping. And then I can't get tranparency to work for those that have eye lids and stuff. I have messed with Yoshi enough for my SM64 Yoshi to know about that, so I'll try and see if I can get Mario rigged and with Yoshi being flawless.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #1600 on: May 03, 2012, 05:14:51 PM »

Those soulless eyes...it is like they are staring into my soul...*runs and hides under bed*

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1601 on: May 03, 2012, 05:19:53 PM »

I'm animating, which will include the eyes.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1602 on: May 03, 2012, 05:43:31 PM »

I'm animating, which will include the eyes.
    Animating Mario's eyes should be easy, but what about the rest of him? It's quite a lot of bones they have together...

Post Merge: May 03, 2012, 05:47:06 PM
    And now to wait for Bowser inside his Koopa Clown Car. I wonder how that'll work. XD
    « Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:47:06 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1603 on: May 03, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »

will you reply to my pm Too
    but I've never animated eyes so...

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #1604 on: May 03, 2012, 09:09:47 PM »

I'm glad to see some people picking up the yoshi-mario animating stuff. Should turn out really awesome.

In other news, the run on sentences, spelling, and grammar of some of the above posts are making me cringe.

Pages:  1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 130
    Print
    Jump to: