Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1828820 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3675 on: July 13, 2012, 10:08:10 AM »

No issues. It's just a bit too see through.

Or at least I think so. Who knows, maybe I got it right. XD
    I looked at a video of Tri-Attack in a Gen 4 game, and right now, the model is too transparent. Also...The file size of the model right now is too big to be used as a GFX for the Blaster Bullet.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3676 on: July 13, 2012, 10:19:14 AM »

hey kjp i hope you dont mind a quick psa question. this is about luffy
    Is it possible to make an up b a teather recovery with hut their arm streched out.
    Is it possible to have an up b  where the character can grab an opponent that is near them in the air and pull them down?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3677 on: July 13, 2012, 10:20:35 AM »

I looked at a video of Tri-Attack in a Gen 4 game, and right now, the model is too transparent. Also...The file size of the model right now is too big to be used as a GFX for the Blaster Bullet.

Well... crap. I tried. /:

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3678 on: July 13, 2012, 10:26:02 AM »

Is it possible to make an up b a teather recovery with hut their arm streched out.
    I'm not too sure. It might be possible with special coding.

Is it possible to have an up b  where the character can grab an opponent that is near them in the air and pull them down?
    I don't think so. But you could just make a spiking hitbox.

Well... crap. I tried. /:
    Don't feel bad. <_>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3679 on: July 13, 2012, 11:31:55 AM »

a triangle shaped one would decrease filesize conisderably...

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3680 on: July 13, 2012, 05:04:38 PM »

Here's how you fix the model. Scale it down in 3DS, save it. Fix the transparency, then scale it up via PSA or Brawlbox in the animations.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3681 on: July 14, 2012, 04:53:55 AM »

Here's how you fix the model. Scale it down in 3DS, save it. Fix the transparency, then scale it up via PSA or Brawlbox in the animations.

velen, please tell me ur not still thinking that making a model "smaller" will decrease it's filesize, right?
    a model's filesize is determined by the vertices and faces, not the scale it's using... i would swear im not the first one telling you this.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3682 on: July 14, 2012, 12:21:00 PM »

>.>

<.<

The results are in! Porygon-Z will be going over Fox. But I will wait until the transparency of the Tri-Attack model gets fixed.

And also...I've been doing a lot of work on my Scizor revamp while I was waiting for the poll...

The following is either done or almost done (I will explain the moves):

Attributes:

-Weight has been increased in comparison to the previous version.

-Falling speed is relativity the same as the previous version. But I plan on making him fall a little faster.

-Jump height (normal, cliff, and wall) has been reduced in comparison to the previous version. I might do one of two things: Give Scizor a "Flutter Jump" or give him two small midair jumps instead of one midair jump.
    -Air mobility has been reduced in comparison to the previous version.

-Running speed has been reduced in comparison to the previous version. I plan on making Scizor immune to tripping while he's running (because he still glides on the ground like the previous version).

-Gliding has been greatly improved in comparison to the previous version. It took me almost 2 days to get it to work right. It's as close as you can get to a vBrawl glide.
    Here's a preview video showcasing the said glide (If you haven't seen it already):
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wVpIpGt2HU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wVpIpGt2HU</a>

Attacks:

-Glide Attack. A mere multi-hit move. 1 slash damage (looped 7 times) + 3 slash damage = 10 damage total.

-Neutral Attack. A 5 hit combo. But you can only get the 5 hits if each previous move hits in succession. 3 slash + 3 slash + 3 slash + 3 slash + 3 slash = 15 damage total. I think that 15 damage is a little too much. I might reduce the total damage to 10.

-Up Tilt. Acrobatics. This move is more powerful if Scizor isn't holding an item. Has sex kick priorities. If Scizor is holding an item: 10 damage (initial hit), 5 damage (sex kick). If Scizor is not holding an item: 15 damage (initial hit), 7 damage (sex kick). I might reduce the knockback a bit. I still need to add in some GFX.

-Dash Attack. Agility (or Quick Attack). Scizor can fall off ledges with this move, but if Scizor is on the ground during the move, you can press the control stick/pad upward to go into the air. But if you don't press up on the control stick/pad, then Scizor will go back into running at the end of the animation. I do admit that it is really spammy. That's why I made the damage so low. Has sex kick priorities. 2 slash damage (initial hit), 1 slash damage (sex kick). I might add on some appealing GFX.

-Side Smash. After the hitbox ends, you can press the Attack button again to do a second hit. The first hit does more knockback. First hit: 15 slash damage (no charge). 21 slash damage (full charge). Second hit: 10 slash damage (no charge). 14 slash damage (full charge). 25 damage total (no charge). 35 damage total (full charge).

-Down Smash. This move acts the same way as it did in the previous Version. Same animations too. But if you never used the previous version, the move is just a right hand strike that hits on both sides. First hit: 13 slash damage (no charge). 18 slash damage (full charge). Second hit: 10 slash damage (no charge). 14 slash damage (full charge). 23 damage total (no charge). 32 damage total (full charge).

-Back Air. This move acts the same way as it did in the previous version. A quick backhand. But in this version, I made it so that he nudges backward a bit when using the move. The attack does the most damage at the hand and elbow. 13 slash damage (hand and elbow). 9 slash damage (shoulder).

-Forward Throw. Scizor glides forward with his foe and throws him/her. This move can go off edges and ends in the air. 13 throw damage.

-Back Throw. Like the glide, I spent almost an entire day getting this to work right. The functionality of this throw is just like Kirby's Back Throw from Melee. If you never played as Kirby in Melee, his Back Throw was basically a Kirbycide. But the victim could escape from it. And surprise surprise, I managed to get that to work too. Tongue If you are in the victim of Scizor's Back Throw, just keep pressing the Attack Button to escape. 6 damage + 4 throw damage = 10 damage total.

-Neutral Special. Swords Dance. If this move is successfully used, all of Scizor's moves will become stronger by 25% in both damage and knockback. But in return, his attack speed is reduced by 25% and his running speed is reduced by 50%. So it would be wise to either just walk or go airborne. Also you cannot use this move or Scizor's Down Special until the buff has ran out. You can increase the duration of the buff by hitting your foes, but be careful. For every attack missed, the duration will go down a little more. So far, the duration seems to be about 20 seconds. I really need to fix that up. I also gotta add in some GFX...

-Side Special: U-Turn. At the peak of the gained distance, you can press or hold the Special Button to go back to where you started the attack. Scizor is invincible for a few frames during the return dash. If you run into a wall during the initial dash, Scizor will stop and fall. Will go into the damaged tumble state at the end of the animation. Has sex kick priorities. 12 slash damage (initial hit). 6 slash damage (sex kick). I plan on adding in a reaction if he hits a wall on his way back.

-Up Special: Quick Attack (or Agility). Scizor will dash in the direction pressed. If the Jump Button is held or pressed, Scizor will do a second dash in the direction you choose. But if the Special Button is either pressed or held, Scizor will preform an attack with sex kick priorities. 10 slash damage (initial hit). 5 slash damage (sex kick). I'm going to add GFX, SFX, and rumble to this entire move. And I might put in a weak hitbox during the dashing.

-Down Special: Tailwind. If this move is successfully used, all of Scizor's moves will become faster by 25-50%, depending on which move is used and running speed is increased by 50%. But in return, his attack damage and knockback is reduced by half. Also you cannot use this move or Scizor's Neutral Special until the buff has ran out. Like Swords Dance, you can increase the duration of the buff by hitting your foes, but be careful. For every attack missed, the duration will go down a little more. So far, the duration seems to be about 11 seconds. I need to fix that up as well. I might add in a little more GFX and some SFX.

-Final Smash: Giga Impact. This move works just the same as it did in the previous version. It's very similar to Marth's Final Smash. 60 damage. I might make the move have sex kick priorities.

Planned moves in mind:

-Down Throw: Ominous Wind/Silver Wind + Bullet Punch. Scizor will back out of the way while damaging the victim with wind, and then swiftly punches the victim hard.

-Up Throw: I will either keep this move the same as the previous version, or change it into a move that will transition into his glide.

-Down Air: Will have similar priorities to the Down Air in the previous version.

-Down Tilt: Right now, I'm thinking of making this move a defense breaker. Making it slow but making it able to hit foes that are shielding and/or are invincible. And due to the move having that kind of priority, it will do low damage.

-Side Tilt: Probably a non-looping version of vBrawl Falco's multi-hitting attack.

Moves that are still in planning:

-Up Air.

-Up Smash.

-Neutral Air.

-Forward Air.

Now that you have read what has been done. Should I make another preview video of the revamp and showcase the moves?
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:21:52 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3683 on: July 14, 2012, 12:41:42 PM »

that glide is awesome  Grin love it

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3684 on: July 14, 2012, 02:30:01 PM »

Wait, KJP, no. Don't change the side tilt, other then maybe fixing the animation.

That was Scizor's best move in the original PSA...

Also, why do you want to change it THIS much? It's not even the same character anymore pretty much. At least keep a few things from the original. And keep the general playstyle intact. Like his neutral B, side tilt. The things that made him distinct.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3685 on: July 14, 2012, 02:41:13 PM »

Wait, KJP, no. Don't change the side tilt, other then maybe fixing the animation.

Also, why do you want to change it THIS much? It's not even the same character anymore pretty much. At least keep a few things from the original. And keep the general playstyle intact. Like his neutral B, side tilt. The things that made him distinct.

i agree i also dont like the 2 boosting moves in the specials imo

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3686 on: July 14, 2012, 02:42:32 PM »

that glide is awesome  Grin love it
    Thank you. =D

I am keeping some things from the previous version. To be honest, after I re-read my idea for the Side Tilt in this version, I thought it was a bad idea. But you can technically say that the Side Tilt of the previous version is the Neutral Attack of this version. But I don't think it would hurt to put the previous Side Tilt back in.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

GanonZack
    Extreme Kitten

Dark Lord's Disciple: GanonZack

• Awards Featured Ninja Tutorial Writer Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3687 on: July 14, 2012, 02:47:21 PM »

The PSA is good, but I think Scizor need to have the X-Scissor move.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3688 on: July 14, 2012, 03:31:21 PM »

Scizor  -megusta-

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Shadows Wrath
    Advanced Kitten

Killing the Fakers, one beheading at a time.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3689 on: July 14, 2012, 07:58:10 PM »

....Huh. I had forgotten about posting here.

Anyways, my main YouTube account was banned awhile back and the videos I had made for KingJigglypuff's Ganondorf were gone with it. Luckly, I SAVE EVERYTHING and I still have the original videos stored on my hard drive. I won't go through the work of making all those annotations again to say what moves are what in the video, BUUUUUTTTTTT I will upload them again so that everyone still has something to watch, however crappily I made them.

Links to re-uploaded videos:

Enjoy.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:37:18 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

Pages:  1 ... 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: