Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1827200 times)
Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4590 on: December 10, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »

Since you are going to make her over Pit, will Palutena be friendly with Pits graphics so they don't have any issues when in a fight together?

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4591 on: December 10, 2013, 06:47:01 PM »

Since you are going to make her over Pit, will Palutena be friendly with Pits graphics so they don't have any issues when in a fight together?
    I'll see what I can do about that.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4592 on: December 10, 2013, 07:53:16 PM »

Awesome, can't wait. Kirby Dance

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4593 on: December 10, 2013, 08:45:49 PM »

Like a ground version of Pit's Up Air?

Precisely.

Edit: Well, either that or like the ground version of Ichigo's Up Special from Super Smash Flash 2, if you've ever played that. The only real difference there is that Pit's Up Air holds the foe in and then spits 'em out at the end, while Ichigo's Up Special pushes the foe up and then bounces them off the top of the attack repeatedly. Pit's method is better for damage output, but Ichigo's could potentially be used to combo into Up Special if the opponent has already used their midair jump.

Or it could have a sweetspot at the attack's left and right edges thanks to the orb of light at the staff's tip, and hitting the opponent with the orb of light bounces them back and forth from the orb of light as it moves from one side of the attack to the other and back again (like Sora's Down Smash in Super Smash Flash 2).
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:17:56 PM by JamietheAuraUser » Logged

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4594 on: December 11, 2013, 06:59:46 AM »

Precisely.

Edit: Well, either that or like the ground version of Ichigo's Up Special from Super Smash Flash 2, if you've ever played that. The only real difference there is that Pit's Up Air holds the foe in and then spits 'em out at the end, while Ichigo's Up Special pushes the foe up and then bounces them off the top of the attack repeatedly. Pit's method is better for damage output, but Ichigo's could potentially be used to combo into Up Special if the opponent has already used their midair jump.

Or it could have a sweetspot at the attack's left and right edges thanks to the orb of light at the staff's tip, and hitting the opponent with the orb of light bounces them back and forth from the orb of light as it moves from one side of the attack to the other and back again (like Sora's Down Smash in Super Smash Flash 2).
    That sounds really good.

A combination of all three attacks.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4595 on: December 11, 2013, 12:56:05 PM »

And when I said "combo into Up Special" I meant "combo into Up Smash". Sorry about that.

By "combination of all three attacks" do you mean it would hold foes in the way Pit's Up Aerial does, but then have pitiful ending knockback to make follow-up easier? Because that's the only way I can think of to combine all three attacks and not just two of the three.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4596 on: December 11, 2013, 01:05:41 PM »

And when I said "combo into Up Special" I meant "combo into Up Smash". Sorry about that.

By "combination of all three attacks" do you mean it would hold foes in the way Pit's Up Aerial does, but then have pitiful ending knockback to make follow-up easier? Because that's the only way I can think of to combine all three attacks and not just two of the three.
    Correct.

The idea would be the end of her staff would have the most knockback and anywhere else having lower knockback for the multi hit part. Then have a reasonable amount of knockback anywhere for the final hit.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4597 on: December 11, 2013, 01:16:09 PM »

Palutena, eh? She just sounds so interesting, and reading through this thread makes me wanna try her out. Grin Especially after playing with Sam for a while, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4598 on: December 13, 2013, 03:07:52 PM »

I'm steadily doing a bit more PSA work on Raptor...

Things like GFX experimentation, balancing, etc...

After seeing and playing a bit of P:M 3.0's Turbo Mode, I would like to bring up a question regarding Raptor's Combo move.

Should its on hit cancel mechanic work like P:M's Turbo Mode (moves can cancel into anything other than itself)?

Or should it stay the same? Open the Spoiler for more details on the current mechanic.
    -Tilts can cancel into Smash Attacks and other Tilts.
    -Up Tilt can also cancel into a Jump.
    -Smash Attacks can cancel into Tilts, Specials, and other Smash Attacks.
    -Up Smash can also cancel into Aerials and Midair Jump.
    -Specials can cancel into Tilts, Smash Attacks, Aerials, and other Specials.

Edit: Pervy said that he might be able to do the Palutena model edits soon, but it's not a guarantee.

Palutena, eh? She just sounds so interesting, and reading through this thread makes me wanna try her out. Grin Especially after playing with Sam for a while, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Thanks.

Glad you're interested.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 09:02:28 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ChickenPuppy
    Advanced Kitten

Figuring out this whole moddling thing

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4599 on: January 03, 2014, 08:18:31 PM »

I'm also intersted in this warrior from the skies .____.

*currently crying at computer*

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4600 on: January 03, 2014, 08:33:27 PM »

Might as well bump with a mild update with two things.

-Pervy said he should be able to work on Palutena soon.
    -I'm slowly working on Raptor updates. New Up Special, Balancing, Spec Maps for the scaly body, and possibly a Rim Lighting version.

I'm also intersted in this warrior from the skies .____.
    Thanks for your interest. xP
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:37:33 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4601 on: January 04, 2014, 04:43:49 PM »

Good News and Bad News, regarding Raptor.

Good News.
    -Fully working Up Special. Quite similar to P:M's Charizard's Down Special, if not identical. Though unlike P:M's Charizard, the move can also be done in the air, but you'll be unable to use the move again until you land or get hit.
    -Revamped Dash Attack utility. Hold A to increase the duration of Bicycle Kick. GFX markers indicate when to let go of the A button to end the move early.
    -Raptor is slowly becoming less underpowered. Raptor originally suffered from slow attacks and lack of KO options outside of sweetspotting. This will gradually become fixed to the fullest.
    -Working on Spec Maps and possibly Rim Lighting for Raptor.

Bad News.
    -I'm very close to the File Size limit for Raptor. It crashes at 526KB.
    -If I can't solve the said File Size issue, then I'll have to move Raptor over onto Fox.

I'm still needing Testers for this Raptor update.
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:02:06 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4602 on: January 04, 2014, 08:42:39 PM »

from what little bit i could play of the Raptor PSA (or from what is completed) besides some of the animations being wolf's. which do create hilarious dodge rolls and taunts.

onto the stuff i know is not complete.
    the Side B: obviously is still stock. though a raptor dash in a similar more jumpy not dashy fashion would be cool could create some interesting moves (unless a move is thus planned)

Up B: a simple high jump. don't know where you are going with this just yet. but it has helped me dodge some annoying final smashes and get back to ledges.

From what i think is finished.

Nuetral B: this is just a standard projectile. nothing special about it besides a raptor breathing fire. that is all.

i do enjoy the dash attack, though quite spammable. but i don't have human players ATM so the lvl 16 computer being dumb can't exactly anticipate its rape.

the standard A attack. nifty flowy animation, great at interrupts and lockouts.

the smashes are really fun and i like how you used wolf's trail to make the tail have a trail.

the damage is somewhat high, and he is rather large.

this in all makes him somewhat giga rape. he or she is fast and large. this makes humongous hitboxes and i could manipulate the field. if the raptor was scaled down from 1.0 to 0.85 i think this migth fix it. or i could just be over speculating.

the finalsmash i'm not sure as to what it does, i do know i don't take knock back in itself just standard damage. with the stated problem mentioned above. this could make for a truly evil character.

all in all from what little bit i played before succumbing to boredom (been doing BrawlEx stuff allday) it has tons of potential and will defenitely be apart of my added roster. i will still play test any new builds. but i am sure to test the current build. as long as i don't win, or i just exit the game.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4603 on: January 04, 2014, 09:08:09 PM »

the Side B: obviously is still stock. though a raptor dash in a similar more jumpy not dashy fashion would be cool could create some interesting moves (unless a move is thus planned).
    I intend to keep this move the way it is. Though I may buff it up a bit.

Up B: a simple high jump. don't know where you are going with this just yet. but it has helped me dodge some annoying final smashes and get back to ledges.
    Hold B to increase the distance gained. You can also interrupt the attack with an Air Attack. Take note Ill be changing the Animations for the Up Special as well.

Nuetral B: this is just a standard projectile. nothing special about it besides a raptor breathing fire. that is all.
    Riptor. Killer Instinct. I see what you did there ...

i do enjoy the dash attack, though quite spammable. but i don't have human players ATM so the lvl 16 computer being dumb can't exactly anticipate its rape.
    Lol. If you hold the A Button, you can increase the duration of the move. GFX indications tell when you can release the A Button to end the move early.

the standard A attack. nifty flowy animation, great at interrupts and lockouts.
    Cool. That's what I was aiming for.

fthe smashes are really fun and i like how you used wolf's trail to make the tail have a trail.
    Thanks. I might still have to buff those attacks.

fthe smashes are really fun and i like how you used wolf's trail to make the tail have a trail.
    Glad you like those things.

the damage is somewhat high, and he is rather large.

this in all makes him somewhat giga rape. he or she is fast and large. this makes humongous hitboxes and i could manipulate the field. if the raptor was scaled down from 1.0 to 0.85 i think this migth fix it. or i could just be over speculating.
    I think the character's size is fine. I say the hitboxes are Raptor's main weakness. Raptor and Mewtwo share this weakness.

the finalsmash i'm not sure as to what it does, i do know i don't take knock back in itself just standard damage. with the stated problem mentioned above. this could make for a truly evil character.
    Raptor gains Super Armor and Attack Damage gets increased by 25% for a fixed duration.

all in all from what little bit i played before succumbing to boredom (been doing BrawlEx stuff allday) it has tons of potential and will defenitely be apart of my added roster. i will still play test any new builds. but i am sure to test the current build. as long as i don't win, or i just exit the game.
    Thanks. Glad you're considering adding Raptor to your roster.

Let's hope I can get myself to work on Raptor more.
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 09:09:59 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4604 on: January 04, 2014, 09:11:52 PM »

either way i'm in full support of this moveset. 100%

i can say one more thing about the standard smashes

the upsmash is decieving as hell. when i think the tail is going to hit someone around the uppoer most 90 degree part of the body when he is rotating up. he does not hit a target and they go right throug him.

the side smash feels extremely weak even though i can fully charge it. and it is extremely difficult to hit with.

the downsmash works when it wants to. it hits, that is great, when it doesn't hit. hooray half a second end lag.

Pages:  1 ... 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: