Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1826427 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4125 on: December 05, 2012, 05:31:52 AM »

Those are all the exact reasons why I took up the task of making Velen's Mewtwo.

And also here are the current poll results from 52 voters (I'm astonished that 52 people voted o-o). Also take note that you can change your votes at any time.
    -Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp. 18 votes.
    -Arceus and Kratos (God of War). 16 votes.
    -Velen's Mewtwo. 13 votes.
    -Predator. 11 votes.
    -Soldier (Team Fortress 2). 8 votes.
    -T-Rex revamp. 7 votes.
    -Xenomorph. 6 votes.
    -Raptor. 4 votes.
    -Veemon. 3 votes.
    -Scizor. 0 votes.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4126 on: December 05, 2012, 06:05:39 AM »

First one to vote for Scizor!

Woot

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4127 on: December 05, 2012, 07:21:37 AM »

Regarding Scizor, I feel like version 2 of the PSA was the best one, certainly more fitting and less thrown-together feeling than the planned moveset you'd had for version 3 at the time. Scizor has exactly one major problem: the texture has no .pac file, meaning he can't be used for SSE. (The Substitute taunt also isn't really that useful because the trip animation takes too long and the substitute doesn't stay out for long enough, but that's not really a big issue.) The hop back from U-Turn maybe could stand to be faster to start up or have some intangibility frames, but again that's a matter of personal opinion and the PSA works fine and is well-balanced regardless.

Edit: I just discovered that it is indeed possible to cancel aerial Giga Impact.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:52:20 AM by JamietheAuraUser » Logged

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4128 on: December 05, 2012, 07:40:03 AM »

Regarding Scizor, I feel like version 2 of the PSA was the best one, certainly more fitting and less thrown-together feeling than the planned moveset you'd had for version 3 at the time. Scizor has exactly two major problems: Giga Impact in midair can't be cancelled out of, causing instant death if it misses, and the texture has no .pac file, meaning he can't be used for SSE. (The Substitute taunt also isn't really that useful because the trip animation takes too long and the substitute doesn't stay out for long enough, but that's not really a big issue.) The hop back from U-Turn maybe could stand to be faster to start up or have some intangibility frames, but again that's a matter of personal opinion and the PSA works fine and is well-balanced regardless.
    i have to agree i didnt like scizor having two specials that would be boosts like swords dance and agility i like the current version more and i still have it over falco

also now that we can add model changers you could make substitute a true substitute only coming out to attack and having super armor while inside it Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4129 on: December 05, 2012, 07:47:10 AM »

i have to agree i didnt like scizor having two specials that would be boosts like swords dance and agility i like the current version more and i still have it over falco

also now that we can add model changers you could make substitute a true substitute only coming out to attack and having super armor while inside it Tongue
    Regarding Scizor, I feel like version 2 of the PSA was the best one, certainly more fitting and less thrown-together feeling than the planned moveset you'd had for version 3 at the time. Scizor has exactly two major problems: Giga Impact in midair can't be cancelled out of, causing instant death if it misses, and the texture has no .pac file, meaning he can't be used for SSE. (The Substitute taunt also isn't really that useful because the trip animation takes too long and the substitute doesn't stay out for long enough, but that's not really a big issue.) The hop back from U-Turn maybe could stand to be faster to start up or have some intangibility frames, but again that's a matter of personal opinion and the PSA works fine and is well-balanced regardless.
    Yeah. I strongly agree that Scizor v3 is really thrown together. <.> I'm highly reconsidering scrapping my current progress and remaking it again, but with a less thrown together moveset. Or I just might scrap it completely and just leave it at v2.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4130 on: December 05, 2012, 07:52:49 AM »

Yeah. I strongly agree that Scizor v3 is really thrown together. <.> I'm highly reconsidering scrapping my current progress and remaking it again, but with a less thrown together moveset. Or I just might scrap it completely and just leave it at v2.
    you could just do small updates on v2 like the substitute i mentioned anda new downb the razor wind is kinda unbrawl like  scizor has some good moves so thinking on one shouldnt be bad even moving substitute there would be nice giving like a light super armor for the next 25% or something or another cool move

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4131 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:49 AM »

New Keyboard get. And it was indeed the solution.

Now I can PSA and animate without feeling handicapped. Tongue

But before I do, I need to solve my character porting issue...

you could just do small updates on v2 like the substitute i mentioned anda new downb the razor wind is kinda unbrawl like  scizor has some good moves so thinking on one shouldnt be bad even moving substitute there would be nice giving like a light super armor for the next 25% or something or another cool move
    Like I said, I'm not entirely sure of what I'm going to do regarding Scizor.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4132 on: December 05, 2012, 11:04:03 AM »

New Keyboard get. And it was indeed the solution.

Now I can PSA and animate without feeling handicapped. Tongue

But before I do, I need to solve my character porting issue...
    Like I said, I'm not entirely sure of what I'm going to do regarding Scizor.

guess the water on your keyboard was the problem, so you will make the psas acording to the votes?

ganon,arceus.etc?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4133 on: December 05, 2012, 11:44:19 AM »

so you will make the psas acording to the votes?

ganon,arceus.etc?
    I'm not entirely sure.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4134 on: December 05, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »

I'm not entirely sure.
    most wanted from the pool by me are

xenomorph,arceus and predator

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4135 on: December 05, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »

Hmm...

I don't think it would hurt for me to post my problem here as well.

I ported a character with a custom boneset over onto a Diddy Kong, and fixed all the glitches. But for some reason, after I do the glitch fixing, a single glitch occurs.

Whenever my character is hit with a Freezie, the character only rotates, but the ice block effect does not. I looked through my edits, and I saw nothing wrong. So I'm either doing something wrong that I haven't seen yet, or I accidentally missed something.

Maybe I can find my solution easier if I knew the bone that the ice block GFX attaches to. I assume it's either the XRotN, YRotN, or HipN bone.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4136 on: December 05, 2012, 12:38:51 PM »

Hmm...

I don't think it would hurt for me to post my problem here as well.

I saw this glitch with mewtwo over peach.

Look at the dmg animations,(Because thats tue ones used on Freezie, Pitfall.)

Or more importantly, check the character bones in BB or tabuu.
    They all need to fit.
    Because they dont use a common animation you can edit, the use animations like waits or dmg or stun ones.

Not entirely sure which one or if m wrong.

Take a pic of the character in that state, and find the animation that belongs to.

Really loooong process. Try this if ALL the bones fit.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4137 on: December 05, 2012, 01:05:30 PM »

I saw this glitch with mewtwo over peach.

Look at the dmg animations,(Because thats tue ones used on Freezie, Pitfall.)

Or more importantly, check the character bones in BB or tabuu.
    They all need to fit.
    Because they dont use a common animation you can edit, the use animations like waits or dmg or stun ones.

Not entirely sure which one or if m wrong.

Take a pic of the character in that state, and find the animation that belongs to.

Really loooong process. Try this if ALL the bones fit.
    That's the thing. All the bones are matched up on the animations and the PSA.

Edit: It happens when I fix up the XRotN bone. If I fix everything other than the XRotN bone, then the ice rotates normally.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:31:45 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4138 on: December 05, 2012, 01:36:16 PM »

That's the thing. All the bones are matched up on the animations and the PSA.

Edit: It happens when I fix up the XRotN bone. If I fix everything other than the XRotN bone, then the ice rotates normally.

What will leaving the XRotN bone as is do to make the character not function properly?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4139 on: December 05, 2012, 01:41:48 PM »

What will leaving the XRotN bone as is do to make the character not function properly?
    In a way, yes. But I just found a solution. I went ahead and did some bone tree editing to match my character's TransN, XRotN, YRotN, and HipN bone IDs to Diddy Kong's. And it works. The ice rotates with the body.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: