Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?
Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 48
Author Topic: Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]  (Read 223627 times)
ramonM64
Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: November 23, 2011, 03:06:01 PM »

oh yea..   oops    i remember thinkin Ike first cuz of his large sword but now for marth cuz he can be ported all over the place. default moveset wise id put it over Ike.

its hard to focus on one import and take my time   x__x    theres alot i wanna do, some arent from Tales. as of now before i go on vacation with family for around 2 to 3 weeks near decemeber 10th or something. i want around 4 to 5 imports done. 1 is done but with a small transparancy issue id want fixed before release and the other is nearly done and wont have transparancy issues since he has no transparency.

i wanted to rig asch soon for lilith's planned PSA. all thats somewhat done is his swallow furry arte. go look in her thread.

hey masal you said you have a planned Richter PSA, do ya have someone importing the model for you?

Hubert Oswell
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: November 23, 2011, 03:09:37 PM »

masal said in smashboards.com a long time ago that he was trying to fix Richter's tos2 model.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: November 24, 2011, 03:38:47 AM »

Oh Ramon. If you manage to get Mieu from tales of The Abyss, it would be good indeed. But take your time of course. The absence of textures for him won't be so problematic I suppose, because he is rather easy to colour, a skilled colorist would probably be able to recolor him. And, I think that he would probably replace an article or a gfx, I don't know yet, but I hope that it won't take too much space...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #213 on: November 24, 2011, 01:54:17 PM »

exactly, as innerscope said, i am doing richter. I am trying to get him rigged but its tough work. However, ramond, if you would be so kind as to try and rig a model of richter, and prep it, that would be great. Dont worry bout it if u dont want to tho.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: November 24, 2011, 02:41:17 PM »

If you have the opportunity to get Luke the sword that is on this link, it would be really good, I think no sword is better than this sword for him...

http://moecon.net/moe/gallery/tales/toa-end-luke.gif

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: November 24, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »

i havent tryed gettin anyone else from Abyss but its easy to know who is who. they have 3 letter initials for all the characters, items, and everythin. yawp.. whoever does it will have to do textures from scratch, i dont think they have proper UVs either.

i do want to get mieu for sure since you need him( or was it a her??)  for the PSA. id rig richter too except i have enough on my plate. im gettin stuffed. i will get to him eventualy if you dont. ill try to get the ones i have planned done and when i leave on a trip for 2 or 3 weeks with family ill make sure to take my laptop with me and get a bunch others done. no work over there     Smiley

actualy i got 2 sword models for luke from a friend. one of em i asked for i thought was that one but.. i asked for the wrong one. isnt that one called the key of lorelei?

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: November 24, 2011, 03:35:10 PM »

yes, that sword in Philia's post is "Key of Lorelei".

Any maybe include the Cutlass sword too? (a better version than the current one. And I'm not sure if that's the correct name.)
    « Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 11:31:57 AM by Royal_Blade » Logged

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: November 24, 2011, 04:17:31 PM »

i see. i did have the name right, i guess he sent me the wrong one. OH so thats the name of "his sword". the one on luke right now is that one i vertexed except its not textured. as for the sword models, i got 2 from him. the cutlass sword and this other sword from him.. its dark blue with a gap in the center. its got white lines on it.. i can use this one too i guess.

i want to make versions with different swords and also fix it so both the sword in his hand and on his butt get sheathed and unsheathed when it should. i just havent got around to do it with all these thanksgiving week distractions.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: November 24, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »

Well... According to SonicBrawler, We can get Link ported over Wario...

But... It'd be using Ike's animations and Ike's coding... Just using Link's model...

So for Luke to be over Wario, to work with both of Wario's outfits, He'd have to be PSA'd for Ike.

So Masal & Philia, do you guys want to make a PSA for both Link and Ike or would you rather have you're PSA on Link and my brawl-styled PSA on Ike? Or vise-versa?

Quote from: br3compactor
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: November 24, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »

I'm definitely looking forward to that tidus vertex you have in progress, then I'll have the desire to update my PSA XD. Luke fon fabre will be a good psa to make too.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: November 25, 2011, 02:00:01 AM »

Royal Blade: Honestly, I don't know, but what is sure is that a psa on Ike would probably be better as he can be ported on nearly anyone. Besides, I have to say that the main problem of a Luke Psa on Link are the voices... Making Luke's voices on Link wil be really hard... Because Link's sounds are not enough long, and if we put sounds on them, they should have bad qualitie. Of course, maybe those progress with sawndz removed this problem, I will have to take a look at this.

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: November 25, 2011, 11:31:49 AM »

Overlord, Tidus is pretty much done but waiting on one fix before gettin thrown in the vault.
    i posted a help thread but havent got a answer.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37198.0

he works perfect with that lil problem but i rather have it fixed before stamping him as.. DONE.

niice. i saw yer PSA awhile ago but am holdin off on usin it till my tidus was done. its good to know yer gonna update it.

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: December 05, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »

fixed the opening post      shows both released model imports and other stuff

released X today    im workin on other armors for him but first i wanted to release Tidus with everythin fixed up.. finally     he was technicaly the first import i worked on    after that i could also get to work on L'Arc, the first model request exchange on the list

Hubert Oswell
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: December 07, 2011, 03:41:29 PM »

@xxmasal22xx: I'm lost at what to do. Do you have a topic for Luke's PSA?

@ramonM64: I'm liking the importing progress so far.

(I don't really have much to say here. I basically came to ask masal the question)

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: December 07, 2011, 08:29:39 PM »

i was wonderin the same thing    it got quiet for awhile so i asked Phillia if they are gonna post progress here or where and theyre mostly learning on PSA right now, i think. PSA is headache stuff..   Sad    i hope they learn more       ill be the importer of whatever you guys need    i just need the model and stuff     

also, i havent heard from tempesttime. i requested a bunch of Tales models.

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: