Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Royal_Blade

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 15, 2013, 03:20:24 AM
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 14, 2013, 04:46:10 PM
Yeah I'll be making Green, Red, Blue, Orange, Grey and pink... maybe I should include Yellow and Purple too? idk.
while not an official crasher, yellow doesn't look bad.

and like someone mentioned, you'd have to add antlers for purple knight.

also, what weapons will they have? each one with their unique stater weapon? or one weapon for all?
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 14, 2013, 02:04:55 PM
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 14, 2013, 04:41:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Will you be making all colors of crashers? And its over Toon Link? cool.

Toon Link is actually a perfect character because of the specials. All Crashers use them, so its nice.

Can't wait!
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 12, 2013, 01:20:58 PM
Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2013, 05:02:55 PM
[spoiler]



Woah... I'm in love...

Beautiful!

(a bit delayed i know)
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 20, 2013, 12:21:38 AM
Saki's face...

Isaac looks really nice though.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 17, 2013, 03:23:35 PM
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 16, 2013, 08:09:29 PM

Working on my boy Ryu. Got his T-pose and faces done.
Just gotta figure out if I should have him on Sheik, Marth, or Ike...

Oh and it's his model from Dead or Alive 5 if you guys were curious. He'll probably have all those cool materials and [censored] the hip young kids like, if I can figure that stuff out.
Hopefully he doesn't end up being to high poly...
I'd say Link.

He uses the bow/arrow, his boomerang is like a Fuma Shuriken, he's got bombs. He wields his sword and carries it on his back. For Link's shield... Blade of the Archfiend maybe?
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 12, 2013, 11:29:36 PM
It's all cool.

Yuri works over Ike cause of the sword throwing.

Do you happen to have the rest of the ToH:TB cast?
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 12, 2013, 05:01:03 PM
The Millia and Flynn models look nice.

I'm assuming that they're from ToH:TB and are both over Marth? (From the pics)

And could you get Flynn's White Knight Sword? It's more iconic for him. It's fine otherwise.
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 10, 2013, 09:38:24 PM
I'd like to see a nice looking Kakashi import.

The current ones have mainly stretching issues and seem blocky...

And possibly a sharingan interchangeability. (All of the current ones either dont have his sharingan or just only have it covered up.)
#9
Quote from: Kienamaru on March 03, 2013, 05:20:47 PM
What if Link's bomb was pullable out of a dodge by holding whatever button...? You could do that.
*sigh*

The same reason why I didn't wan't back slice as a dodge move...

Quote from: Pandamatak on March 03, 2013, 10:54:08 PM
So editing trajectory/knockback/damage is out of the question? I thought I saw some hacks that have done this but I may be mistaken.

Thanks for the help!
What do you mean by trajectory? Like how far they get thrown? How they get thrown?
#10
Quote from: Pandamatak on March 02, 2013, 08:48:06 PM
Thanks. I found it's not possible to edit that using PSA. How do you guys edit its attributes? (like trajectory)
I actually don't know how to modify items Like Link's bombs...

Quote from: Kienamaru on March 01, 2013, 02:15:20 PM
Sounds like our Link is going to be very similar. Although I never thought to do a regular Jump Attack if not charged.
What else would it be uncharged?


Also, could you guys vote in the poll, its been empty for days...
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 25, 2013, 06:11:34 PM
Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 25, 2013, 05:24:13 AM
And for the Rayman, how do you plan on going about expressions?

If so, just do general face expressions that include eye expressions and for the actual eye expression, use them maybe for the hands? So they can open and close, and do misc. things.
Want to make sure you saw this.

Quote from: Scootaloo on February 25, 2013, 07:13:02 AM


I forgot to add the eyes, but i have to add them in every time there's a new model, i'll add them in at the end. Looks almost fully textured already doesn't it? XD
He's looking good!
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 25, 2013, 05:24:13 AM
Quote from: Flygon on February 25, 2013, 04:51:09 AM
Get a load of this!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Over ZSS?

Oh my goodness...

EDIT:
And for the Rayman, how do you plan on going about expressions?

If so, just do general face expressions that include eye expressions and for the actual eye expression, use them maybe for the hands? So they can open and close, and do misc. things.
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 25, 2013, 04:20:29 AM
Quote from: optimuskirby on February 25, 2013, 03:11:40 AM
missed it by [___] <that much (yes it does have alpha)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm actually excited for this!

Is he gonna be flat like G&W?
#14
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE

New Poll, it's about Link's Bombs.

Also, I'm gonna try to make it so that they don't explode on ground impact, but either player impact, it gets attacked or it explodes on it's own.


And I'm changing Link's Back throw to be Gale Boomerang. (So it isn't completely removed)

Here's how it'll look: Link will throw the held character behind him (with his right hand) which, while throwing backwards, he'll take out his Boomerang and throws it after tossing the held character.

The Boomerang will always be Smash Thrown when executed but can still be angled. At lower percentages, because the toss wont be far, the boomerang would come back quicker, and cancel the throw for follow-ups.

The Boomerang will also be changed to pull items during both states of the throw. And it'll be a good pull, enough to carry Link's bombs. (Like in twilight princess, you can place bombs, and boomerang them towards enemies).

How does that sound?
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 21, 2013, 05:02:48 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 21, 2013, 01:40:44 PM
Been a while since I posted images >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy. : )
He's looking awesome! I can't wait.