Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - user1561

#1
Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault / Re: ɹɐǝp ɥo
April 01, 2014, 11:22:10 PM
#2
So you mean besides having "Alphabetical, Newly Added and Top Dowloads" also have additional options to filter "Characters, Stages, Music and Misc"?
#3
Quote from: Vaanrose on April 16, 2013, 03:12:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That sword looks epic o-o

Also, can't wait for the Kanto Gym Leaders :af:
#4
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 19, 2013, 11:22:27 PM
Yes it's normal, it's the texture itself. lol I didn't want to fix it because usually I like keeping imports as close as I can to how they were in their original games.
EDIT:
For England James?
No. For Brawl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Whoa, looking good
#5
In the poll, is that E-123 Omega?
#6
*Sees poll*

Totally voting for Rouge :P
#7
Stages / Re: Angelglory is totally staged
February 04, 2013, 04:48:09 AM
I want a Metroid Stage!
#8
Can't wait for Dark Samus! :happy:
#9
Quote from: LegacyWolf on January 26, 2013, 06:19:57 AM
Edit: So I get to eat the guy who voted No on my poll, right?

Of course >=)
#10
Maybe you could put Genesect over Samus, and then make Colress over ZSS xD
#12
Quote from: PervyMan on January 26, 2013, 04:57:27 AM
Yeah n stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol, and here I thought I'd seen everything
#13
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I remember you once said you wanted to make Genesect over Samus before Pokémon BW were even released. Glad to see you can finally make it true ;D
#14
You could use the [img]url here[/i­mg] code to show your pictures since they're already in a spoiler.
#15
These are very nice, but I'm not so sure about Yoshi. It just looks like a red Yoshi, not like an evil/dark/shadow Yoshi. I'd suggest to use more black, or dark purple instead of red. Or, you could also play with it and add black stripes, or a scar, or maybe black eyeballs, something that would yell "Evil", not just a color swap. That's my opinion.